Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by John Beckham »

let's get back to business, ok? we're not solving ANYTHING bickering. i saw the show. you saw the show. i'm NOT going to talk about it here. BACK TO THE JFK CONSPIRACY!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

conspiracybuff wrote:let's get back to business, ok? we're not solving ANYTHING bickering. i saw the show. you saw the show. i'm NOT going to talk about it here. BACK TO THE JFK CONSPIRACY!I disagree. The name of the opposition's game is disinformation and Gary Mack is a master in it.If you want to ignore that, or even believe that Mack is a great helpful guy, then you have a lot to catch up on. Wim"I can kill more people with my typewriter than you running around with a shotgun."- David Atlee Phillips to James Files "What is history, but a fable agreed upon?"- Napoleon Bonaparte
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Wim, give it up! i'm trying to research in MY way, not yours!!!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

John...no bickering is going on...my statement was, there wasn't any representation of a conspiracy in the show...that is covering the JFK assassination...and FACT is,he never covered the Grassy Knoll angle...they show a guy making a shot from a bucket at the right height...no obsticles in the way,no pressure to make the shot...no window...trying not to be seen...and no attempts from the knoll...the easiest shot...John,you brought this subject to light about Gary Mack...don't expect us to sit here and not comment...everything here has questions...goo-goo ga joob
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, i thought it was coo-coo ka joob? i'm just tired of talking about it because no one see's my point. it's "nowhere man"!
Bob

Post by Bob »

John...what we are saying is that this Gary Mack...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u56m2m3 ... =relatedIs a lot different then the current Gary Mack. The Gary Mack now the appears on the Discovery channel specials on the JFK assassination that CLEARLY fabricates the truth. The Gary Mack who is the curator of the TSBD museum, the museum that still depicts that Lee Harvey Oswald is the lone assassin and that Mack makes at least $180,000 a year in doing that job. A job by the way, that Robert Groden turned down because he was told he would need to stop being a conspiracy theorist. Listen to what both Groden and Jim Marrs have to say about Mack and other things concerning the JFK assassination in this interview. Groden and Marrs come on about 1:07 into the program...http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-alex-jo ... n.htmlThat is what some of us are saying. But I would still let Gary explain his change of positions in this forum. I would be very cordial as well.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i seriously doubt Gary Mack would ever post here. it's a no win situation for him to argue this over and over....as far as being cordial, that has not been demonstrated here!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

John...first off...it's goo-goo ga joob...coo-coo would mean its a rooster...not a walrus...plus Magical Mystery Tour has the lyrics...(lol)...I think Gary Mack has swayed you to beleive the words were different but there not...(sorry...I know I'm a wise ass)...I respect Gary Mack for what he's done for "the conspiracy"...I understand he's changed his veiws on things...which he's allowed to...he's studying this mess the same way we are...more power to him...ok...up next...the Paul Is Dead theory.
Bob

Post by Bob »

"I buried Paul..."
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Paul is dead theory...was it Lee or Files? i know your a wise ass, like me! (i like your avatar). but, you need to understand that the CIA and others conspired and changed Lennon's lyrics to cover the whole truth about the rooster!