Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by Bob »

Nice perspective John. Speaking of perspectives...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWRe9DFYZ8
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Gary Mack is simply a sell-out, who took a high-paying jobat the Sixth Floor "Museum" That's it!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Brian White wrote:Gary Mack is simply a sell-out, who took a high-paying jobat the Sixth Floor "Museum" That's it! Well put! I've used so many damn words and paragraphs...ad nauseum to say the same thing...and you sumed it up in a simple sentence!!!!! Right on!!!!!!!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Let's not forget, that Gary Mack is not the only one, who perpetuates this Oswald prejudice all over the world ...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Let's not forget, that Gary Mack is not the only one, who perpetuates this Oswald prejudice all over the world ...That's true. Why give Mack all the credit? LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

For those of you who are not familiar with the issue regarding Gary Mack and his disinformation, take a look at this thread. Even Wim got involved in this one.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

which is why you cannot help but love the awesome wim the debate i read wim had with gary mack was absolutely beautiful i was rooting for wim when i read that. Wim is absolutely legendary you just gotta love him.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Recently Gary Mack mailed this to me: "I take my research very seriously and despair at the goofy information out there that wastes people's time and reflects badly on others. Take my salary, for instance. Groden claims to have been offered the Museum's director position for $180,000 a year. Well, the story he told me at the time - some 20 years ago - was that the director suggested that he consider applying for the position. My understanding is that Groden was never offered the job by the Museum's Board of Directors, and they are the only ones who hire the Museum's director.I applied for a different position four or five years after that and, as Curator, I have a ways to go before my salary reaches six figures.The director's responsibilities include that he/she be neutral, as is the Museum; Groden clearly does not qualify. I do not have that restriction as long as my personal opinion is clearly stated as my own.So you, like a lot of people, are once again seriously misled by bad information. What a shame!"
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Recently Gary Mack mailed this to me: "...The director's responsibilities include that he/she be neutral, as is the Museum; Groden clearly does not qualify. I do not have that restriction as long as my personal opinion is clearly stated as my own.I'd like to know what books or materials are sold or presented at the 6th Floor Museum that support a conspiracy theory regarding the assassination. Are any of Jim Marrs books sold there? Are any of Groden's books sold there? Is any analysis from Cyril Wecht presented in that museum? Is any of the James Files information material presented there? Maybe Mark Lane's books Rush To Judgement or Plausible Denial are presented or sold there? Neutral, eh? I don't think so.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Here's a link to the 6th Floor Museum website showing books they sell on-line. https://store.jfk.org/Product_List.asp?Category=Books