Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by saracarter766 »

man gary mack becomes more pathetic by the minute calling my hero a liar that makes sick at least groden is'nt being considered a sell out,judas, or a benedict arnold i think he's jealous of groden cause groden gets more respect from others then he does he is just absolutely pathetic. i would like to e-mail mr mack and tell him what i think of him calling groden a liar.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:man gary mack becomes more pathetic by the minute calling my hero a liar that makes sick at least groden is'nt being considered a sell out,judas, or a benedict arnold i think he's jealous of groden cause groden gets more respect from others then he does he is just absolutely pathetic. i would like to e-mail mr mack and tell him what i think of him calling groden a liar. I like how he spoke about being neutral and yet he was in that bogus documentary. Neutral eh? LOLI bet he'd try and dance around calling Groden a liar by claiming that he was only saying that Groden was "mistaken" or something. LOL
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you know what pasquale you are absolutely right if confronted by it he would say what you said he woould say lol. groden has more class and more dignity then gary mack does
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

it's true groden does have more class then that judas.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x3PiulS ... elatedHere is Gary Mack in this You tube clip,i got no problem what he say in this clip,what he is for reel ???..........i dont know..........follow the money Bob....?....
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x3PiulS ... elatedHere is Gary Mack in this You tube clip,i got no problem what he say in this clip,what he is for reel ???..........i dont know..........follow the money Bob....?.... Gary Mack is not for real.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Why is Robert Groden's Website so small?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

good question christopher.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Robert Groden doesn't have the financial support of a sell out like Gary Mack, who gets his money from the disinformation machine and who also refuses to put ANY conspiracy books or videos in his 6th floor museum at the TSBD. I do love Groden's links page...http://www.jfkmurder.com/links.htmlYou will notice this site as a link. To me, that says a LOT.Robert Groden and Jim Marrs are the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson of finding out the real truth about the JFK assassination. But who does Gary Mack resemble? Benedict Arnold.