Robin Unger's Photo Archive

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Robin Unger's Photo Archive

Post by Bob »

robin unger wrote:Zoomed Allen Crop Enlarged.Thank you!
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

Frenchy wrote:One film footage i would love to see....the "REAL" babushka ladys footage.....i wonder who she was ?No one reply Oliver ...pleaseFrenchyIf you have the time, read Oliver's testimony before the AssassinationArchives Research Board (AARB). My name and research on the B-Ladyis mention several times by Oliver. Some of her testimony is out ofcontent as she is refering to my work.The real B-Lady took two 35mm slides and the slides were developedat the same time and location as was the Zapruder film. I have aninterview with Kodak tech Mr. Harrision where he talks about thesetwo out-of-focus slides. Years ago, I made an effort to purchasethese slides by an individual whom may have these slides.The real B-lady died back in the 1970's and was contacted withJack Ruby. Jack, his brother Earl and Tom Howard (Jack's firstattorney) were planning on selling pictures of JFK's head woundaccording to Eva Grant, sister of Jack and Earl. The real B-ladyleft Dallas immediately. The Miss Beck of Michagan is connectedwith this scam.johnw
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

robin unger wrote:Hi Bob.My Allen image came from here.http://www.jfk.org/go/collections/online#_1__It is possible to Zoom in on the images, but it only lets you to save small portions of the Zoomed image, not a complete Full Frame:I am surprised to see that nobody has commented on this. With this picture enlarged, can we say for sure if this is or is not Poppy Bu$h?
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Instead of making an entirely new thread, I would like to add this photo.I would like to ask which film this was taken from and if it has any validity at all.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Mike, as far as the Allen photo enlargement concernes, it was disussed and we came to the conclusion that it's difficult to say, whether this is Bush or not. Bush's forehead is usually a bit higher. As far as your Moorman photo enlargement concernes, we would have to compare that throroughly with the other photos and frames from that area. Some of them are to be seen on Robin Unger's jfkassassinationforum/gallery, like the one from the Bell film: Unfortunately it is too dark and blurred to make a judgement. I would say, that your marked position is a real possible shooter position, too, besides the right-hand-behind-tree-position, because it matches to the headshot trajectory very well and Ed Hoffman and Lee Bowers confirmed 2 men, Bowers said the were standing 15 feet apart and all in all it is hard to believe that James Files was all alone behind the fence. In his 2003-confession he is denying any second shooter a bit suspiciously vigorously. Chris