why did Justice Robert’s have a black eye, why did scotus refuse Texas lawsuit ?

SLAV

why did Justice Robert’s have a black eye, why did scotus refuse Texas lawsuit ?

Post by SLAV »

Today the SCOTUS refused THE Texas Lawsuit. W

Why ? Recently Justice Robert’s had a black eye. AND other world Leaders including Bush had a black eye,

Is someone going around Controlling and threatening World leaders and SCOTUS ? Why was Scalia killed?

Today’s Court decision makes no sense.

The FBI is quiet.

THE DOJ is quiet.

Election Fraud is everywhere.

MSM is on full propaganda mode, denying Election Fraud.

We are in a full blown takeover Coup which seems like everyone is in on it exept the 80 million people who voted for @realdonaldtrump ,

This Corona fake bullshit is world wide and FauCci has no idea what he is doing - it’s all lies.

So who is controlling the USA 🇺🇸 that everyone seems to be afraid of, and who is controlling the rest of the world that goes along and plays like a puppet ?

If this Coup plays out there is no chance of ever turning it around and we are all doomed to be a prisoner in our own home.

If this continues Trump will be in serious Trouble.

Who knows what they will do with him since they're able to give world leaders and Justices a black eye and control the way they vote in the SCOTUS ?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailyma ... INATI.html
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Why did Justice Robert’s have a black eye ?Why did scotus refuse Texas lawsuit ?

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
12:09 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

12.11.2020 - Slav Posted this Extremely Curious and Attention Getting Headline and Supporting Material.

Slav makes some very strong statements of fact and theory that I, and certainly other American's, agree w/ in whole, or at least a very large part.

Adding to the Importance of Slav's contribution, when I actually read the Link at the bottom of Slav's Post, which blew me away w/ utter amazement.

To me, these pictures would be the most insane coincidence, OR SOMETHING IS THERE !

SLAV IS AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS AT RESEARCHING, LOCATING, and POSTING THE MOST INCREDIBLE INFORMATION.

But for Slav, Standard Practice, because I've personally witnessed and benefitted from Slav's Computer Skills over the last decade or more.

I am clearly a White Belt at computer skills, along w/ my geographical and mechanical skills. Like JFK said I like to surround myself w/brighter people so I look better. My words, condensed version.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself About a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.