Something New Maybe

JFK Assassination
Kirk

Something New Maybe

Post by Kirk »

Dealey Joe

Re: Something New Maybe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Kirk wrote:http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 8d.htmlYes the 6th floor got a high quality movie shot at Love Field by a teenager in 63.It's all over the local tv stations today. They are showing clips of it and it is very good quality.Don't think it would show anything that would be of interest to us.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I wouldn't donate ANYTHING to Larry the Fable Guy. But I would donate money to have him banned from EVER being on anymore JFK documentaries.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Understood...I saw where it came from, but thought the quality was really good.
kenmurray

Rich Dellarossa has died

Post by kenmurray »

Rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers for you and family.http://www.jfkresearch.com/
kenmurray

"The Kennedy's" Miniseries

Post by kenmurray »

Well another historian has criticizes that miniseries that will be on the History Channel in the future:http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/ ... -kennedys/
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

I don’t know about you guys, but the quality of that new material was some of the best I have ever seen...Seeing the footage, just adds another footnote in exploring the terrible story of that day...It does make you wonder how many more little piece of film may still be out there...I think the most distressing piece of film I have seen, was shot by Elsie Doorman, who was filming from inside the actually schoolbook depository. If Elsie would have focused the camera, and panned down Elm street she would of had an excellent view and could have answered alot of questions for us all...This was something out friend Mr.Mack picked up in the Discovery Channel documentary on JFK...
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Scotty We can only imagine what has happened to all those pictures.I am sure the Gary Mack supporters have found everyone that was in the vecinity andhave already confisticated them if they showed anything opposing their story line.They have released a few by error that ended up showing more than they really wanted seen.given time they have not missed much. We are gaining on them though.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Hey interesting I think Joe any airport footage is useful in so far as the Secret Service but not having seen it yet I cant rightly say mate.
kenmurray

A JFK Honor Guard Mysterious Death

Post by kenmurray »