Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

JFK Assassination
Jim Harwood

Post by Jim Harwood »

Bob wrote:George Soros? What about Rupert Murdoch? Give me a break. Dan, it's obvious you have a deep-rooted hatred for the Kennedys and an equally deep-rooted admiration for the Bu$hes. I have admitted that the Kennedys aren't saints, but unlike the Bu$hes, they have tried to help the middle and lower classes of this great country succeed in the American dream. Under the Bu$hes, the only people that get ahead are the upper 1% of the population. Under Bu$h's leadership, energy and healthcare costs have skyrocketed. Those are the two biggest issues that affect the middle and lower classes. The poor and the elderly. You say some are anti-Bu$h kooks. You OBVIOUSLY have NEVER researched their family history or family traits. Like treason and war profiteering. Four generations of treason and war profiteering. If that makes me an anti-Bu$h kook, than kook kook cachoo. I can see you smirking now as you gaze upon the pictures of Dumbya Bu$h and Tom DeLay in your law office.

Bob,

Nice point regarding Murdoch. Soros and Murdoch are two peas in a pod. One, Soros, runs a left operation while the other one Murdoch runs a right operation, but both work for the oligarch's.

But the same is true of the Bush and Kennedy family. Both families owe their debts to the same group of oligarchical families who created them.

Anyone wondering why the Kennedy family has been "mute" over the assassinations dont know much about the family or whom they owe their debts.
Dan

Another Skull and Bones Connection?

Post by Dan »

In line with tomflocco.com here is stewwebb.com and another Skull and Bones Connection (cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo)

JOHN KERRY AND HILLARY CLINTON LINK TO THE 1963 ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY

Identify the Enemy of The American RevolutioN

www.stewwebb.com

by Tom Heneghan

March 26, 2006

As Fox News stooges Susan Estridge and Robert Novak spin and take out of context duly elected U.S. President Albert Gore's plan for 2008, new information is coming out on the past activities of John Kerry and Hillary Lesbo-Queen Clit-ton.

Material is now forthcoming on both John Skull & Bones Kerry and Hillary Lesbo Queen Clit-ton and their connections to the Nov.22 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Both are considered acceptable north eastern elite shills and sure-to-lose-opponents for a Jeb Bush presidential run in 2008.

Both Skull & Bones Kerry and Lesbo-in-the-closet Queen Hillary Clit-ton have links to the JFK November 22, 1963 Assassination.

Skull & Bones John Kerry's father at one time held a position in the U.S. State Dept. and his name was listed in the phone book of George DeMohrenshield. DeMohrenshield used Kerry's father as a contact to hire Ruth Paine as a baby sitter for Lee Harvey Oswald who was blamed for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The younger Kerry has now been linked to Project Cherry, a black special ops in Vietnam, that trained ethnic Cambodians on Vietnamese soil. They were eventually used to destabilize the Cambodian government of Prince Norodom Sihanouk. This was done to pave the way for the Nixon invasion of Cambodia in 1970.

Sihanouk was a victim of a coup d'etat two weeks before the invasion. A U.S. installed puppet then invited the United States into Cambodia. Kerry's liason to Project Cherry was John McCarthy of the CIA Saigon desk with direct communication to Project Cherry Director Alexander Haig. This covert group of Cambodian exiles who infiltrated Cambodia in order to undermine Sihanouk were named the Khmer Serei. They were the predecessor of what was to become the Khmer Rouge.

It can now be said that US intelligence and Alexander Haig created the Khmer Rouge which led to the mass murder of 70% of the Cambodian population. What is even more significant is that the North Vietnamese, who had sanctuary in Cambodia, were tipped off on the US invasion by the first secretary of the Khmer Serei who was an operational agent of the KGB whose major US liason in Project Cherry was Lieutenant John Kerry.

This dovetails to Kerry's father's white russian link to George DeMohrenshield, Ruth Paine and the scripting of Lee Harvey Oswald as the JFK 1963 patsie.

The younger Kerry tells his friends that he is entitled to the presidency of the U.S. and that it has been promised to him. Kerry served as George W. Bush's North-Eastern shill in the 2004 Presidential election. Both Kerry and Bush were classmates and fellow members of Skull and Bones at Yale University.
It should be noted that Kerry Cohen was used by U.S. Intel to infiltrate VVAW (Vietnam Vets against the war). It should also be noted that Operation Cherry was leaked to the U.S. media in 1967 by elements of the CIA opposed to Operation Cherry. The newspaper receiving the leak at the time was the Chicago Sun-Times. And the two journalists who received the Intel on Operation Cherry were Robert Novak and Morton Kondrake who both worked at the Sun-Times together in 1967. Both Novak and Kondrake used the story for blackmail and advancement of their journalistic careers. Reference both now work for Fox News.

P.S. Both Daddy Bush and Kerry's State Dept. father worked together to create the Oswald patsie.
P.P.S. Lesbo-Queen Hillary Clit-ton has been fingered by ex Watergate staff member as the individual who created the famous deleted missing Bay of Pigs gap on the Rosemary Wood Nixon tapes. Again the missing gap deals directly with George Herbert Walker Bush's link to the 1963 JFK Assassination. Of course, Hillary Lesbo-Queen Clit-ton helped not only cover up the JFK Assassination but she is also tied to the 'True Colors' assassination of JFK Jr. who was about to run for the U.S. New York senate seat that is now occupied by Hillary Lesbo-Queen Clit-ton and she is linked to the failed attempt to assassinate then Vice-President Albert Gore over Chicago. Note Hillary Lesbo Clit-ton also believes she is entitled to the presidency as does John Kerry based on their line of credit the coverup of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

www.stewwebb.com
AL DATI

Where does it end?

Post by AL DATI »

.......Like i said before.I was always fascinated on the details of JFK, and even more so by the fact of the sloppy cover up, and acceptance of it.

This is where i first seen 911 loose change 2nd edition. WHOA! It lead me to watch another video stream on the page called the money masters.

It's funny how the Bush name pops up everywhere.

Another great link is scholarsfor911truth.org

Ok i don't want to ramble so my question would be

When did all this really start taking place?

Clear back to the Rothschilds?

I have an open mind, but this blows it away. I guess your average US citizen really is blinded to what our government does.

I wonder what your rookie politicians think when they get a taste of the truth?

i often wonder how most americans deciede who to vote for....

Is it the enie meanie minie moe way?

The internet is a great tool, but you have to look for the information (wondering how long it will be before it is controlled?)

I think until information is made public on major tv. The public will never open their eyes, and it's funny how they think everything on tv is the gospel truth.

The one thing that sticks in my mind is at the end of the 911 video it say's....Most people ask themselves what can i do?

It say's tell all your friends, family, and pass the information on.

I have been, and it's funny the mixed reactions i get....

some look, and like me say H*LY S**T!....

Others seem interested, but you know will never check out the information, and the ever popular OH NO WAY bunch.

They say it's easier to accept official report.

I think the 9-11 story is somehow interlinked or a continuation of the JFK story.

God help all of us if that's the case.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
8:40 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

06.07.2006 - M. C. Newton originally Posted and circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

Bob Fox, Jim Harwood, Paul Pennyworth, Dan, and Al Dati made important additional contributions.

01.05.2021 - Often imitated, never duplicated...Skull & Bones Society.

What are our perceptions of Skull & Bones Society, Secret Societies as discussed by JFK, the Deep State, the High Cabal, etc., today ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.