How Many Ways Can We Bankrupt The U.S.A. ? :

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: How Many Ways Can We Bankrupt The U.S.A. ? :

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.30.2013 - I Posted this abrasive, thought provoking Headline.Today I do not think that I went far enough.Today our U.S. Government is shut down yet again.We are the laughing stock of the World.We have been "bringing the benefits of our Democracy" aroundthe World, when and where "we" deemed necessary.Many never wanted it, but "we" knew better. We can't responsiblyrun our own U.S. Government, but that never stops us from"spreading American Democracy and Peace."10.17.2013 - Is our latest Placebo Deadline. "We" watch and waitas our Elected Officials continue to confuse and obfuscate the"real issues" on a seemingly geometrically increasing cycle thathas no chance of being broken in the life times of all living today. Think about that, please.But wait, although we are allegedly totally broke, a New Lawto Increase Our Debt will save us. The Elected officials, mostlylawyers tell us so, right after the say "Trust Us."Any recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.07.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.30.2010 - I first Posted this abrasive Headline.Everything in the U.S. is perfect for all Americans today, right ?Must be, because we are focused on telling Russia and other countries howthey should behave.Again I ask when did we become the Police Department of the World,while our country declines ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As a German who lived 43 in Germany and 3 years in USA now, I realize very much, inhowfar US citizens on average perceive the world only from the US-perspective. It is as if there would be only the US in the world and then these oceans left and right and then far behind some territories which are underdeveloped and where CNN and the army has to report. Nothing is further from the truth! US-citizens are only 4% of the world population and in most of the countries of the world you have a more lively culture, a more intelligent world perception, a better sense for dealing with neighbours, a richer history, better infrastructure, less stress, happier people, ... ! The people there can walk or bike everywhere in their land, don't fear to be shot by anybody, they find more kinds of fruit on the market, they can relax better in cafes without having noisy traffic in front, the houses look nicer, there are beautiful plublic holy places where people gather and pray much less self-centered, there are more inventors changing the energy and agriculture system, there is not everything dependant on money, .... It's all because people in US are complying too much with moneymaking, car mobility, limitless private wealth, loss of tabus for holy places, marketability of everything, media entertainment instead of real local autonomous culture festivals, giving up sovereignty rights to a centralized and Jew-corrupted government, falling for the war-propaganda of the military-industrial complex, not understanding that "equal rights for everybody" no matter wheather dumb or brilliant, integrity or crook, peasant or nobleman is creating the most severe clash against the rules of nature. What the Americans need now is more knowledge about how to strengthen regional sovereignty against nationwide corruption. How do I group with likeminded to a defense army without being labeled terrorist. How to stop using the offers of the big corporations and find back to local goods, natural lifestyle, selfmade food. How to install and live a new federal system without even asking the old one.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Very interesting Chris, I will have to study this a little, I see your points and thanks for bringing this up for comment.