JFK Exhumation petition

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Jerry Craig »

Everybody please sign this petitionhttp://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jfkexhumation/
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry who is sponsoring that petition?
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i made it im working on sponsers
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I signed it.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.01.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.01.2010 - Jerry Craig Posted this Well Meaning Headline. Let's see what happens.Cute idea, but it has no legal authority, legal power, or legal teeth, and no realistic chance of accomplishing anything. Smoke and mirrors at best, and probably spinning your wheels, and not only wasting your time, but the time of everybody involved. Totally unrealistic, and doing something merely for the sake of doing something. My Opinion.If you are serious about doing something worthwhile, and trying to obtain realistic results, then why don't you Re-File, or File A New Version of the late Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to Exhume JFK'S body ? Nothing less will actually accomplish any real results. In the end you will chase your tail, and even if you obtain some attention, it will be stated that nothing can be done without Federal Court Jurisdiction.That would show that you are serious about this research, study, and Subject Matter. My Opinion.How serious are you about actually doing something significant, and not just mere lip service ?Jerry - No disrespect, and I wish you all the best. I refuse to sign it. I intend on remaining realistic. Good Luck, My Friend.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

do you have a copy of Joe West's Federal Lawsuit to Exhume JFK'S body so i can get the motion started?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Exhumation petition

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.01.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Jerry - Most Sincerely, Good Luck, and Best Wishes.1. You will need $ 10,000.00 - $25,000.00, or more, for a Retainer for Really Good State And Federally Licensed Attorneys and Investigators, licensed in Texas, Washington, D.C., and Massachusetts, at least, to start The Legal Ball Rolling.2. Ask your fellow JFK Forum Members who agree with you to start sending you money now, and tell them to keep it coming.3. Ask your family, friends, relatives, and contacts who believe in this venture to start giving you money now, and tell them to keep it coming.4. Open a Special Checking Account for this project, and be ready for intense scrutiny, and multiple audits. Save all receipts.5. Hire Really Good State And Federally Licensed Attorneys and Investigators, licensed in Texas, Washington, D.C., and Massachusetts, at least. A Small Legal Army would be needed. The overall Legal Costs would be phenomenal.That ends my contributions.I want nothing to do with this whatsoever. I am merely being bluntly realistic.I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that:1. Legally, politically, sympathetically a war would be waged at all stages to prevent JFK'S Exhumation. Government Forces, the Kennedy Family, and Main Stream Media would pull out all stops to prevent JFK'S Exhumation.2. For the sake of argument, if you were victorious, I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that JFK was buried at sea, and his coffin is empty. Then another 50 + years of speculation, and no arrival at "The Truth" still.Moving on, what's the latest developments with:1. The Rent With An Option To Buy the Texas Movie Theatre, and creation of some type of Pro Conspiracy Museum as was previously discussed ?2. The Freedom of Speech and Support John Groden Table And Fliers Campaign as was previously discussed ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I totally agree with Bruce. I signed it anyway since it's no trouble and it doesn't do any harm either.It would be more worthwhile to write to the district attorney why he could not bring up the courtesy of answering this letter: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/Watkins.doc
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I believe Kennedy will never be exhumed because it will have a snowball effect about what has happened since his assassination...it will ruin the credibility of the SS,FBI and CIA(which doesnt need anymore help)...it will open too many doors about Watergate and who knows what else...maybe 911...sorry to say but,whats done is done and the winners were able to write the history as they wanted it to be.
andries

Post by andries »

i dont sign anything, less it is petition adressed to nicholas katzenbachto show some feelings and honesty now during his knocking on heavens door,Alway,s felt that guy knows mutch more than most off suspect.there aren,t to many left off his age and high level with knowlege off the whole matterhe will alway,s be a suspicius link.