Bush Document

JFK Assassination
Gary Buell

Bush Document

Post by Gary Buell »

I had posted this document on the old forum but now I have added a scan. I believe the author of the document is most likely Felix Rodriguez and that Bush is George H.W. Bush.

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2006/ ... umber.html
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

I cannot access that document as you have it linked.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Well, is there a record for Felix being in Cuba after the Bay of Pigs?

Wim
Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

dankbaar wrote:Well, is there a record for Felix being in Cuba after the Bay of Pigs? Wim

Yes it is

AGENCY: CIA
RECORD NUMBER: 104-10073-10155
RECORD SERIES: JFK
AGENCY FILE NUMBER: 80T01357A

[Redacted]
St. Petersburg, Fla.
October 5, 1961
Dear Bush:
Three weeks ago I finally left Cuba, fortunately with no trouble to speak of. I have been visiting my family in St. Pete, after having spent some time in Miami getting my bearings among the "active exiles", and expect to head North in about a week. I plan to spend a few days in Washington and then go on to New York. I would like very much to keep in touch with the Cuban situation and to remain as active as possible, within the limitations of whatever job I get.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

That is a record of the same document. It is not arecord of Felix Rodriguez being in Cuba after the Bay of Pigs.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is a good article about George & Felix...and some other people you might recognize...

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/33alo/30george-i.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Bush Document

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:03.13.2006 - Gary Buell Posted the above referenced Headline: Bush Document. This document-letter allegedly is very strongly believed to be from Felix Rodriguez to George H. W. Bush. Certainly this is interesting in and of itself.However, the real pearl in this oyster follows later.03.13.2006 - Bob Fox Posts an outstanding article that provides a very in depth, probative analysis in Sequential Time Line Analysis of: George H. W. Bush, Jeb Bush, the CIA, Operation Group 40, Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada Carriles, Frank Sturges, E. Howard Hunt, Rafael Quintero, Jose Basulto, Hermino Diaz, Bernard Baker, the Miami Mafia, Fulgencio Batista, Che Guevara, L. Fletcher Prouty, Orlando Bosch, the Guillermo brothers, Ignacio Novo Sampoll, Orlando Letlier, the Phoenix Program, William Colby, Santos Traficante, Donald Gregg, Theordore Shackley, Watergate, Rolando Martinez, Ms. Ronni Moffit, Oliver North, and so very much more that is worth reading and studying.In 1993 James Earl Sutton/Files gave an Original Live Interview, from maximum security prison relating some of this before it was recorded, or written anywhere else. How could he know ? And his writings both prior to, and contemporaneous with that 1993 Original Interview go much deeper. There were NO WRITTEN, PUBLISHED SOURCES YET COVERING ALL OF THIS MATERIAL. How could this be ?Further, Jimmy's interviews and writings prior to 1993 cover even more than his 1993 Original Interview aligning most of these alliances. How could he know ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ChristophMessner

Re: Bush Document

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:03.13.2006 - Gary Buell Posted the above referenced Headline: Bush Document. This document-letter allegedly is very strongly believed to be from Felix Rodriguez to George H. W. Bush. Certainly this is interesting in and of itself.However, the real pearl in this oyster follows later.03.13.2006 - Bob Fox Posts an outstanding article that provides a very in depth, probative analysis in Sequential Time Line Analysis of: George H. W. Bush, Jeb Bush, the CIA, Operation Group 40, Felix Rodriguez, Luis Posada Carriles, Frank Sturges, E. Howard Hunt, Rafael Quintero, Jose Basulto, Hermino Diaz, Bernard Baker, the Miami Mafia, Fulgencio Batista, Che Guevara, L. Fletcher Prouty, Orlando Bosch, the Guillermo brothers, Ignacio Novo Sampoll, Orlando Letlier, the Phoenix Program, William Colby, Santos Traficante, Donald Gregg, Theordore Shackley, Watergate, Rolando Martinez, Ms. Ronni Moffit, Oliver North, and so very much more that is worth reading and studying.In 1993 James Earl Sutton/Files gave an Original Live Interview, from maximum security prison relating some of this before it was recorded, or written anywhere else. How could he know ? And his writings both prior to, and contemporaneous with that 1993 Original Interview go much deeper. There were NO WRITTEN, PUBLISHED SOURCES YET COVERING ALL OF THIS MATERIAL. How could this be ?Further, Jimmy's interviews and writings prior to 1993 cover even more than his 1993 Original Interview aligning most of these alliances. How could he know ?Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Dear Mr. Brycheck, yes, how could he know? How could this be? Did you tell him? If not, why is it so difficult to get some more information about the former actions of these men named above? Why not bringing a mole to Oliver North and make him tell a little about old stories from Ed Lansdale? Why no active digging for proofs? Heartful greetings from Germany, Christoph Messner