Wikileaks...today's Pentagon Papers

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sure almost everyone here has seen some of the information that has been leaked by Wikileaks. That information has put some "leaders" of the United States under an extremely bad light, not to mention the policies that make the U.S. look like the U.S.S.R. in many ways. What Wikileaks has done is comparable to what Daniel Ellsberg did almost 40 years ago with the release of the Pentagon Papers. The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, was jailed in Britain Tuesday as a matter of fact, in an obvious attempt to silence his voice. Here are a few articles that shed more light on the subject...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/opi ... -d08.shtml
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Wikileaks...today's Pentagon Papers

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:I'm sure almost everyone here has seen some of the information that has been leaked by Wikileaks. That information has put some "leaders" of the United States under an extremely bad light, not to mention the policies that make the U.S. look like the U.S.S.R. in many ways. What Wikileaks has done is comparable to what Daniel Ellsberg did almost 40 years ago with the release of the Pentagon Papers. The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, was jailed in Britain Tuesday as a matter of fact, in an obvious attempt to silence his voice. Here are a few articles that shed more light on the subject...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/opi ... .shtmlVery interesting stuff, Bob. I suppose the mainstream media isn't telling us what's IN those Wikileaks papers because they'd rather talk about more important stuff, eh? I feel so informed by our mainstream media. LOL Actually, on a serious note, I think the bulk of the mainstream media are cowards, and they know it too.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:I'm sure almost everyone here has seen some of the information that has been leaked by Wikileaks. That information has put some "leaders" of the United States under an extremely bad light, not to mention the policies that make the U.S. look like the U.S.S.R. in many ways. What Wikileaks has done is comparable to what Daniel Ellsberg did almost 40 years ago with the release of the Pentagon Papers. The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, was jailed in Britain Tuesday as a matter of fact, in an obvious attempt to silence his voice. Here are a few articles that shed more light on the subject...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/opi ... .shtmlVery interesting stuff, Bob. I suppose the mainstream media isn't telling us what's IN those Wikileaks papers because they'd rather talk about more important stuff, eh? I feel so informed by our mainstream media. LOL Actually, on a serious note, I think the bulk of the mainstream media are cowards, and they know it too.Pasquale, leading the way of cowardice for the MSM is that moron Chris Mathews who kisses Posner or Bugliosi's ass when they appeared oh his show "Softball".
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:I'm sure almost everyone here has seen some of the information that has been leaked by Wikileaks. That information has put some "leaders" of the United States under an extremely bad light, not to mention the policies that make the U.S. look like the U.S.S.R. in many ways. What Wikileaks has done is comparable to what Daniel Ellsberg did almost 40 years ago with the release of the Pentagon Papers. The founder of Wikileaks, Julian Assange, was jailed in Britain Tuesday as a matter of fact, in an obvious attempt to silence his voice. Here are a few articles that shed more light on the subject...http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/opi ... .shtmlVery interesting stuff, Bob. I suppose the mainstream media isn't telling us what's IN those Wikileaks papers because they'd rather talk about more important stuff, eh? I feel so informed by our mainstream media. LOL Actually, on a serious note, I think the bulk of the mainstream media are cowards, and they know it too.Pasquale, leading the way of cowardice for the MSM is that moron Chris Mathews who kisses Posner or Bugliosi's ass when they appeared oh his show "Softball". I thought the show was called "Soft Balls" or something like that! LOLIt should be called "Limp D**k" instead of "Hardball!" That's what I think of when I see Chris Mathews.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Alex Jones feels(correct me if I'm wrong)...that this whole wikileaks thing is just a set up to censoring the internet and the guy they snagged(forgot his name) is just a patsy
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

After all, the Cablegate is not that much a damage to the USA, cause nowadays inside a permanent flood of Hiob's messages and Nuclear War dooms nothing seems to raise any eyebrowes anymore. It's time to think about leaving the power elite alone and letting them do their miserable hunt for self-inscenation and money alone. We have compassion with these misguided ones.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.03.20199:23 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.09.2010 - Mr. Bob Fox, a Long Time Contributing Premiere JFK Murder Solved Forum Member andModerator Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.Is anybody aware of any Recent Definitive Information and Reports regarding any and all matterscurrently surrounding the status of Wikileaks, and or Julian Assange ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »