Parole Hearing - Sirhan Sirhan

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Munir Sirhan, the brother of Sirhan Sirhan, has informed me that Sirhan requests anyone who is
inclined to write a short letter to the parole board on his behalf do so quickly.

The parole hearing is coming up in three weeks, March 3, 2011.

A letter stating that Sirhan should be freed on humanitarian grounds should suffice.

Here is the address:

Board of Parole Pleasant Valley State Prison
PO Box 8500
Coalinga, Ca 93210

RE: Sirhan Sirhan cdcr - B21014
Phil Dragoo

Forty Three Years Killer at Large

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Michael I have written.

We note among ourselves that Noguchi cleared Sirhan of killing Robert, hence the killer has been
at large for forty-three years.

The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, William Turner and John Christian;

Shadow Play: The Murder of Robert F. Kennedy, the Trial of Sirhan Sirhan, and the Failure of
American Justice, William Klaber and Phillip H. Melanson;

Who Killed Bobby ?: The Unsolved Murder of Robert F. Kennedy, Shane O'Sullivan.

In March of that year Lyndon lamented Tet and whimpered, “No mas, no mas.

”In April Raoul led Ray to the rooming house so overgrown there was no shot until Memphis
Sanitation cut down the trees the next day.

In June Sirhan went pop pop pop; Mr. X killed Bobby with four shots down-to-up, back-to-front,
right-to-left.

Pena and Hernandez bullied witnesses to the polkadot dress stalking horse; LAPD grabbed and
destroyed evidence of the dozen or more shots the acoustic analysis shows—proving a second gun.

The killer, representing the shadow government, remains at large.

Now American Idol and popcorn!
Bob

Re: Parole Hearing - Sirhan Sirhan

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the update Michael. I shall do so. I will write the letter while I'm listening to Patsy Cline.

The JFK and RFK assassinations were similar and different.

Similar in that the CIA was mostly responsible. Different in the way the murder was orchestrated.
But just like JFK and his murder, there were people that looked like the "patsy" in the RFK murder,
and were involved in the actual conspiracy.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a hero, but became a patsy, thanks to our government and the mistress
of it...the MSM.

Like Oswald, Sirhan didn't kill anyone, although he fired a weapon, which again is different than
the actions of LHO.

Bottom line, LHO and Sirhan were what LHO described himself at his press conference...a patsy.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
9:15 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

02.11.2011 - Mr. Michael Calder, author of the Excellent Book: "JFK vs. CIA" originally
Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

Michael has also been Interviewing Sirhan Sirhan in prison.

Michael and I communicated while I was Interviewing James Earl Sutton/Files at
Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois.

Comparing and Contrasting the Cases, Events, Facts, and Records of the RFK vs. JFK
Removals I find very confusing and inconsistent - yet both seemingly laser like in their
perfect surgical precision - Cases Closed Completely - All - 50+ years later and counting.

Does anybody have any updates on Sirhan Sirhan ?

Michael Calder if you read this, give us any update when you can, if you can.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:20 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

02.11.2011 - Mr. Michael Calder, accomplished author of his blockbuster
book:

"JFK vs. CIA", originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and
Supporting Material.

Michael Calder has recently joined our Membership here, and already begun contributing.

Michael Calder is an accomplished authoritative resource and source. Michael has spent
years interviewing and meeting w/ Sirhan Sirhan in prison, while I spent over 20 years
interviewing Jimmy Files in prison.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Michael Calder
Senior Member, Author

Re: Parole Hearing - Sirhan Sirhan

Post by Michael Calder »

An update on Sirhan. Brad Johnson, of Atlanta, gave me an assignment. He had tracked down whom he thought may be the polka dot dress girl. Seven citizens who mentioned seeing Sirhan and the girl that night picked a particular photograph out of twelve as being the girl they saw with Sirhan. Still, he needed the Big Kahuna, Sandra Serrano to identify her. Sandra had refused for years to view any photos. Brad thought I might be able to charm her. I was. When she viewed the 12 photos I had no idea which was the one Brad thought was the mystery girl. Quite annoyed Sandra swiftly went through the 12 photographs though I noticed she had paused at girl number 2. She then went through the photographs again pausing once again at girl number 2. A third time and the she told me "this one" most resembled the girl who was with Sirhan that night. She had picked girl number 2. We then had a conversation about that night and I told her what a hero so many people she has never met felt about her for standing up to LAPD and Hank Hernandez. She told me over the years at certain functions she kept seeing this one man looking at her. At one of the functions she asked someone who was that man standing there and she was told. "Oh, that is Hank Hernandez, ex LAPD." I texted Brad, "girl no. 2" and would email him a full report later. Brad told me the girl is Elayne Neal and her husband was associated with CIA. It was the same photo the others had picked out. Quite some time later I sent the photo to Sirhan and asked if she looked familiar. I did not want to lead him. Munir, Sirhan's brother, called me within days and told me that Sirhan said to tell you he is 80% certain she is the girl he was with that night. He would be 90% certain except for her hair style. Munir asked me what that meant and I explained the girl in the photo was wearing a bouffant style but I doubt she was wearing that style that night. I begged Brad and Sirhan's lawyers to fly to San Diego immediately as Sirhan was lucid and show him more photos, etc, that within a week he would be taken out of prison for a tune-up and not remember anything. The lawyers declined.