Clint Mercheson?

JFK Assassination
Christian Hansen

Clint Mercheson?

Post by Christian Hansen »

how deeply involved in the JFK plot were Clint Mercheson and the oil billiarders from Texas I think that they were deeply involved but I don't know how deeply they were involved
kenmurray

Re: Clint Mercheson?

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

CLINT MURCHISON ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.03.201910:53 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.14.2011 - Mr. Christian Hansen Posted this Attention Getting Headine.Only Mr. Ken Murray, one of our Premiere Contributing Members and a Moderator on the JFK MurderSolved Forum, Posted Supporting Material.Much has been raised about Clint MerchIson and his "alleged" Pre-Celebratory Party to The Removal of JFK.Does anybody have any Current, Dispositive, Salient Material On Any Aspect Of This Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »