JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Post by Bob »

I see we already have a court jester in the forum. As to who killed JFK, it is the same forces that planned Operation Northwoods in the early 60's. One name is consistent from that period then and now. That name is Bu$h. Wim gives some excellent insight into the Bu$hes in the George H.W. Bu$h section on the home page. From Samuel Bu$h, to Prescott Bu$h, to Poppy Bu$h and now to George W. Bu$h, the constant modus operandi of this family is war profiteering. That and their connection with Skull & Bones. They don't care how many die as long as they make their blood money. Speaking of Operation Northwoods, please see this video that compares that sinister plan to what happened on 9/11...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CDx1GLqvBO8
Tim Carroll

Re: JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bob wrote:As to who killed JFK, it is the same forces that planned Operation Northwoods in the early 60's.
Wasn't Operations Northwoods a Kennedy administration program, formulated in 1962 with the participation of RFK?

Tim
Bob

Post by Bob »

My understanding is that it was launched by right wing extremists within the joint chiefs, led by General Lemnitzer. It was basically the joint chiefs having an aggressive approach on Cuba after the Bay of Pigs fiasco which was planned by the Eisenhower administration, namely Richard Nixon (Prescott Bush puppet) and others. The plan was given to McNamara in March of 1962 and was rejected by both McNamara and JFK. JFK, in fact, removed Lemnitzer from his post.

For more see...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html
Tim Carroll

Operation Northwoods

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bob wrote:The plan was given to McNamara in March of 1962 and was rejected by both McNamara and JFK.
Actually, as the linked article notes, "Whether it went beyond McNamara to the president and the attorney general is not known." What we do know is that on the first day of the Cuban Missile Crisis, Bobby Kennedy proposed an action straight out of the Northwoods playbook when he advanced the idea of creating a "Sink The Maine" incident to pretextualize an invasion of Cuba. Bobby had also discussed another proposal taken from Northwoods with White House Chief Of Staff Ken O'Donnell when he mentioned the downing of a civilian airliner.

Operation Northwoods, or some facsimile thereof, has been utilized with questionable authority on numerous occasions, including the Tonkin Gulf episode and possibly including 9-11. It is a classic program for large-scale counterintelligence operations. I take no exception to an assertion of its insidious, perverse nature and effect. I simply think it's not all that clear that this wasn't part of what led to Bobby's horrible case of survivor's guilt - especially if Oswald was part of a Northwoods operation that day in Dallas that was hijacked and turned against the President.

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Operation Northwoods vs. Operation/Group 40

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. Tim Carroll, and Bob,

I have received, and reviewed your emails.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself. (So that you two know, and
understand this, I state this so that you know I am, or may be using
this material in books that I am writing with Jimmy Files, and Lieutenant
Colonel "Dangerous" Dan Marvin, two of my closest friends, along with Wim Dankbaar.)

It is really good to hear from both of you. Hope all is well.

As per their usual, Tim and Bob bring some powerful facts, and discussion
to the JFK Forum. Whether I agree, or disagree with them, I always enjoy
reading what Tim and Bob have to say.

I am no expert on Operation Northwoods historionics. What I do know is
limited. I do know that it began at the highest Planning Level of the CIA,
and their plans, simply put was to consider/evaluate attacking American
targets, with hopes of broadly placing the blame on the Communists,
Cuba, Castro, Russia, Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia. Frankly, this follows
the pattern of 09.11.2001, which I am very interested in, but do not wish to discuss here, now. In essence the plan was to create the "perfect CIA
run war, the self perpetuating war." Just like we have achieved with the
phony 911 "terrorists attacks." Now the CIA, and related groups and individuals have achieved the perfect, self-perpetuating war. "We are at
war with evil, wherever it may be." Reminds me of Red Legs Terrell in the
movie The Outlaw Josey Wales, "going after evil has no end."

I know much more about Operation/Group 40 which actually began in 1955, created by then Vice President Richard M. Nixon, as a pure Assassination Squad. Members of this group included, then, or later,
E. Howard Hunt, Frank Fiorini Sturgis, Felix Rodrigues, Posada Corrilles,
Jimmy E. Sutton Files, and others. Many of these were involved in the
Chanos Bay Planning, later called The Bay of Pigs, Gator Ridge, No Name Keys, New Orleans, Cuban Black Opsattempts/plans to kill Castro, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Chile, Venezuela, Allende, Pinnochet, Marilyn Monroe, JFK Assassination and cover-up, Watergate I, and II, and many other situations that I am not prepared to even mention superficially at this point in time. Of course these operatives were also joined at times by Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Guy Bannister, Clay Shaw, Johnny Roselli, Tony Accardo, Sam Giancana, Charles Nicoletti, et., al. Not to forget David Atlee Phillips who was "sprinkled through many of these events like fine spices, that you taste, but never see."

Operation Northwoods began, at least, in the Planning Section of the CIA,
and related organizations. Hence, begun as Planning.

Operation/Group 40 began clearly as an Assassination Squad, or Division
of the CIA, and/or related agencies. Hence, begun as Operations.

Could Operation Northwoods and Operation/Group 40 have merged, or overlaped in theory, operations, or operatives ? Most likely yes, but the
lines and mergers are fuzzy at best, and few will admit to it anyway.

Frankly, Tim and Bob have both touched on an area that clearly needs much more intense research, and investigation to try to pin down specific
facts. Conjecture will not do.

Wim has some extensive research on several matters, and/or people that
I mentioned above. Maybe you two can develop dialog with Wim on this
particular area of research. Spirit of a suggestion.

Right now I am burried in my own projects.

Anyway, I hope that I provided at least a few points worthy of Tim, and
Bob consideration.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

Re: Operation Northwoods vs. Operation/Group 40

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:I know much more about Operation/Group 40 which actually began in 1955, created by then Vice President Richard M. Nixon, as a pure Assassination Squad. Members of this group included, then, or later, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Fiorini Sturgis, Felix Rodrigues, Posada Corrilles, Jimmy E. Sutton Files, and others. Many of these were involved in the Chanos Bay [Bahia de Cochinos] Planning, later called The Bay of Pigs.... Operation Northwoods began, at least, in the Planning Section of the CIA,and related organizations. Hence, begun as Planning. Operation/Group 40 began clearly as an Assassination Squad, or Division of the CIA, and/or related agencies. Hence, begun as Operations. Could Operation Northwoods and Operation/Group 40 have merged, or overlaped in theory, operations, or operatives ? Most likely yes, but the lines and mergers are fuzzy at best, and few will admit to it anyway.
To add even more confusion to an understanding of Operation 40, it was originally set up as an exclusive oversight group known as the 40 Committee, which was an offshoot of the longstanding 5412 Committee. This 40 Committee is distinct and separate from the later Operation 40, which Bruce correctly describes as a confederation of operatives drawn from numerous other groups such as the Mafia, Alpha 66, Interpen, etc. That is not to dismiss the idea that the 40 Committee in some way directed or was cognizant of the activities of Operation 40.

As for the idea of a merger between Operation 40 and Operation Northwoods, the distinction would be that one is a group of operatives and the other is a policy of counterintelligence actions that rely on groups like Operation 40 for implementation.

Tim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good to hear from you Bruce. One of the reasons that the truth about the JFK assassination, Operation Northwoods, 9/11 and other like events never get exposed, is because the mainstream media is bought and paid for, not to mention infiltrated by those in power. I found a great article (slightly dated) by Charles Shaw that talks about that issue and much more. Here is part of that article...

THE MILITARY MEDIA MACHINE

Americans are already widely regarded by social critics to be the most lied to population on earth, and the lies are the most effective because they prey upon our deepest loves and fears in the form of security and patriotism (have you ever wondered why Flags, Moms, and Apple Pies are tied together when your nation should have little to do with your love of family and childhood innocence). However, this is not an unbreakable illusion.

When one thing seems apparent, but challenges conventional wisdom, its fancy name is cognitive dissonance, or the disconnect between what you perceive or believe, and what is reality. There is huge cognitive dissonance between these claims about the Bush family, and the public face of the Bush family. But as you have seen, these stories are not made up, and so, we are forced to consider and eventually choose between these two realities. This is the real Matrix: swallow the right pill and the truth will reveal itself. The red pill (blood) shows you that we have been living an illusion of benevolence and self-importance when in fact we are nothing more than "batteries" (consumers) for the machines that have taken over the planet (the military-industrial complex). To fight against the machines directly is impossible; we can only hide from them. To win, you must enter the Matrix and beat them at their own game inside their own creation, plant a virus that will kill the machine and erode it from within.

What you have to do first and foremost is discard the conventional wisdom. It was very hard to do this with the media until this year, but then miraculously the curtain flipped open for a second and we saw the true face of the mainstream corporate media, which was more about entertainment and money than news and information, and would rather make up news than report actual news. Let's just face it and be honest with each other, the news is not news at all but carefully constructed distraction. It's just that simple. Ditto for the major public opinion polls. Nothing is left to chance.

Here's why. Since the 1950's with the inception of "Operation Mockingbird" [2][3] the CIA's plan was to infiltrate all the major media organizations in an attempt to control public opinion and indoctrinate an entire Boomer generation into war and militarism. We were definitely not the first society on earth to do this, but we were the first to do so in such an overwhelmingly effective medium like television, and apparently they succeeded. Former Director of the CIA William Colby was quoted as saying, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." And George Herbert Walker Bush ran the CIA for a decade. (post script: Colby died in a "boating accident" during the Noriega investigations).

Former CBS News anchor Walter Cronkite revealed the tip of the iceberg by admitting that he had "sometimes" relayed as news stories directly handed to him by the CIA. His successor Dan Rather has long been rumored to carry on in this tradition. This all makes perfect sense when you consider Prescott Bush ran CBS, and his son, GHW Bush, ran the CIA. Considering the depth and level of media deception that infiltrates American life there is nothing at all implausible in suggesting that even the Nielson ratings themselves are rigged. Paddy Chaefsky wrote all about this in the hit 1979 film Network. The point is that there is more than ample evidence that the Post-Watergate Defense industry, Media, and Intelligence communities are all intertwined, spinning the same seamless reality day after day, and co-opting any force or voice of dissent.

Terror works. History reveals that Western Civilization will let their leaders do pretty much anything they want so long as they don't get caught in a sex scandal or slaughter their own people on their own soil. We don't support Bush. Very few actually do. But this fact will never be reported in the mainstream media. Layers of misleading polls will conceal this fact, press releases with leaning inflection and bias that show our "overwhelming" support for "the President" (not the same thing). And even in the unlikely event that the resistance becomes so obvious that even fraudulent polls can no longer conceal the reality (can you hear the rumblings?), Bush will seem to move with impunity, ignoring the polls, ignoring opposition, labeling the opposition as "unpatriotic". He has proven that he has nothing but contempt for public opinion. "I don't govern by focus group" I think was how he put it when asked about he felt about popular opinion.

Public opinion polls the day before the September 11th attacks all said that Bush was in serious political trouble. I have a copy of Newsweek dated that week. The two lead stories: "Condit: What did he know?" and "Where Has The Budget Surplus Gone?" Already the questions were beginning. His popularity was at an all time low, and this coming from polling organizations largely influenced and associated with the Bush organization. His only support was coming from the Christian Right for his "faith-based initiatives" program. But when those planes slammed into the towers, the Bush team knew that they had a winner. They could shape the public's opinion's into anything they wanted, just like after the Reichstag Fire.

THE IMMINENT THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

"Mass control through self terrorism" was invented by the Romans and perfected by the Nazis, or so we are led to believe. This technique of attacking one's own population then stepping up to be the, "protector" ala Crassus or Hitler has proven to be the most reliable method of control for the problems of domestic populations. America used this technique in 1898 to declare war on Spain and launch an Empire to eventually control the Pacific markets. Strong evidence suggests we sank our own battleship, the Maine, and blamed it on the Spanish. "Remember the Maine was sufficient enough to rally the American population to support what was later understood to be a land grab of the Philippines, Cuba, and Puerto Rico. During WWI Wilson used the sinking of the ocean liner Lusitania as cause to enter the war, but failed to tell the US population that the military was using commercial liners to ship arms to the allies. Pearl Harbor? Evidence surfaced proving Roosevelt knew of the attack. Later we would do the same thing in Vietnam in what was known as the "Gulf of Tonkin Incident." The military set up it's own ship to get bombed by the Vietnamese so we could invade

And recently, documents were unearthed showing that in 1962 the Joint Chiefs of Staff devised detailed plans to kill Americans and blame it on Cuba as a pretext for invasion. By the time these plans reached Kennedy's desk, Kennedy killed them straightaway. See the actual document for yourself [Operation Northwoods].

So what about the first Gulf War? Evidence clasims that George H.W. Bush relayed information to Saddam Hussein in July of 1990 through US Ambassador April Glaspie that the US "…has no opinion on your border dispute with Kuwait…" and would not intervene if he invaded Kuwait. Behind these words was a desire to goad Iraq into a war for three principle aims:

To destroy the massive army it had helped Iraq build to battle the Iranians during the 1980s
To get US military bases in Saudi Arabia.
To have a swift, overwhelming US victory with few US casualties broadcast around the world in order to herald the New World Order led by America.
All three succeeded amply.

And lastly, we must ask about 9/11. Ample evidence suggests the Bush Administration knew of a massive coming attack, but that really should be secondary to the obvious knowledge that it is this very militaristic, imperial arms & oil foreign policy that created Al Qaeda and dozens of other groups like them. Osama Bin Laden is the mother of all disgruntled ex-employees, a former CIA operative turned Islamic warrior who felt betrayed by the US and now uses our War on Terror to recruit new members into his army. In this regard, both Bush and Bin Laden provide for and ensure each other's continued existence. So long as Osama and Saddam are still out there, Bush won't be out of a job. Therefore, it is not in his best interest to find either. To rid the world of Bin Laden, we need first to rid the world of Bush and replace him with someone to whom Osama Bin Laden is not a conflict of interest.

As a final kicker to 9/11, check out the much hyped mystery stock deals in airlines, defense, etc, discovered in the immediate days following the 9/11 attacks? A German investigative team linked the questionable stock purchase to the brokerage house of…you guessed it…Brown Brothers Harriman and Co., and the number 2 man at the CIA, Buzz Krongard. The story took the most precipitous dive into oblivion, just like that Hinckley-Bush story.

Nearly two years after the attack, the American people are facing record unemployment, the looting of the treasury is complete, the social security trust fund is emptied, and in it's place is a $400 Billion dollar budget deficit, equal to half of our total annual military spending, most of which goes into the pockets of the Carlyle Group, the Bechtel Group, Wackenhut, Halliburton, Dick Cheney's company, and Lockheed-Martin, Lynne Cheney's company. This unabated spending is threatening to deflate our economy for the first time since the Great Depression. Meanwhile the Federal government is telling it's people, who pony up roughly $5000 a piece each year for their wars, that they have no money for health care, education, transportation, environmental concerns, social services, or retirement security. Add to that mix our two new colonies in the Middle East that are draining American money like two giant over-chlorinated swimming pools in the middle of Hell.

The Bush Family leads one of the most frightening conglomerates of oil, arms, and political insiders in history. They seem to have one modus operandi: Play both sides, and eliminate the loser. The pattern of wars, arms, drugs, assassinations, and covert deals somehow connected to generation after generation of Bushes is astonishing. And there is more missing information about the Bush Presidencies than any other President ever, and too many suspicious unexplained questions about all four generations of Bushes to think that's its all some Liberal conspiracy. Even if half of these events did happen in some form or other, it is clear indication these people are not who they claim to be, and their contempt for the American people may be unparalleled.

We would be well served to remember the second Presidential term is always where American Presidents seem to do the most damage and move with the most impunity. Nixon had Watergate and Cambodia, Reagan had Iran-Contra, and Clinton had Kosovo. Short of a reelection (if, as Gore Vidal posits, we are even permitted an election in '04), a four-year wholesale looting of the Treasury through insider arms dealing will be complete, and many imply the Bushies will be just as satisfied, just like they were in 1992 when they were ousted from office the last time.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Operation Northwoods vs. Operation/Group 40

Dear Messers. Tim Carroll, and Bob,

I have received, and reviewed your emails.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

Kudos to Tim and Bob, not because I totally agree with them here, which I do but, for the Academic and Literary Excellence that they try to bring to what I will call "The JFK Forum Team."

With efforts and contributions like this from Tim and Bob we can dare to
see how good we can be, even if, and when we should disagree.

Tim, Thank You for adding information about The 5412 Committee, Alpha
66, and Interpen. Excellent, and on point as always. Did you know that
Operation/Group 40 got their name from the fact that originally there were
40 "Original Members" ?

Tim and Bob, not to sidetrack you two, but have you done any Research
and Reading on Remote Viewing ? Check into it in your spare time, and
let's talk about this at a later date. Further, I will email you both a list
of 4 books on the subject. Please keep an open mind. If you are interested, at a later date I will share some inside information that I have,
that may really "shock" you, if not, really interest you both. And if not, no
harm, no foul.

Also, Wim met with me again in Chicago last month, and as always we had
a very great time. An idea that I had was for Wim to create our own JFK
Forum Annual Meeting, or get together. Please give me your two (2) honest thoughts on this matter, as I have a high regard for both of your
opinions. Further, I would eventually like to meet you both in person.
Perhaps the next time Wim comes to Chicago you 2, and Nick Whalen
could join us. Nick is a very intelligent your man, who is a great friend of
Wim and myself. He is very well read, highly intelligent, and working on some very important research of his own that I do not wish to divulge, unless he does so first. Just a matter of respect, and trust. I'm funny that way.

I live just outside of Chicago, Illinois. Actually, 5 minutes from "The Villa,"
or Stateville, or Joliet Penetentiary. This affords me the opportunity to
see Jimmy weekly, and sometimes twice a week.

Tim and Bob, you both have powerful, direct writing styles, which are very
direct indications to me of powerful, well educated intellects. I am unfamiliar with both of your backgrounds, but have either of you ever
written articles or books ? Both of you must have strong educational, and/or professional backgrounds that include Research and Writing.

Whether you have, or haven't, would you consider the possibility of writing a bookdown the road, covering many of the things that we have discussd ?

Food for thought. Let me know.

Also, for the record, as you may know, Wim is one of my greatest friends, and I sincerely appreciate your support to his JFK Forum. Wim and I don't
always agree, and in person disagree on some subjects. But Wim is as
sincere in his convictions as I am, and I sense that you 2 are.

Please do not feel obligated in any way, and if your schedules or interests
run different from mine, I totally understand. Trying to develop dialog with
both of you.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Tim Carroll

Re: Operation Northwoods vs. Operation/Group 40

Post by Tim Carroll »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Did you know that Operation/Group 40 got their name from the fact that originally there were 40 "Original Members"?... Perhaps the next time Wim comes to Chicago you 2, and Nick Whalen could join us.... I am unfamiliar with both of your backgrounds, but have either of you ever written articles or books? Both of you must have strong educational, and/or professional backgrounds that include Research and Writing.
My understanding of the 40 Committee (as opposed to Operation 40) is that it was indeed comprised of 40 individuals, originally, but that the number grew to approximately 70 shortly thereafter.

As for traveling to Chicago, my wife hails from Crystal Lake and has promised me a Cubs game at Wrigley Field before they tear it down. We like to travel very much, and are leaving for the Yucatan in Mexico tomorrow night.

There is a bit of my writing contained on my new blog site, links to segments of which I posted on the Nix Film thread. I have in the past had the honor of having a professor dedicate his book to me, entitled: "What If They Gave A Crisis And Nobody Came," written by Ron Hirschbein, Ph.D. (you can google it). I am cited throughout and performed the camera-ready editing. Ironically, the professor and I disagree on a great many things, most particularly about the quality of JFK's leadership.

My entire blog site can be accessed at:
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-sebjzCklcq ... TM7OZdlA--

Tim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Operation/Group 40

Dear Mr. Tim Carroll,

I have received, and reviewed your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

Tim, Thank You for your Response, and all of your input.

Please, safely enjoy your trip with your wife.

I will study your material. Thank You for sharing that with me.

My college professor, and mentor, had his PhD in Political Theory from
Yale, and had been an advisor to JFK. He retired after the JFK Assassination, to teach in college. We also differed on JFK, and Viet Nam,
and all related issues. He had the entire Warren Commission Report in
his college office, all 26 volumes. I spent 4 years reviewing it with him.
By now, I've forgotten more of it, than I remember.

Jimmy was part of Operation/Group 40, and actively worked with E. Howard
Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Antonio Veciana, and others that I will fill you in on,
one on one, later.

Looking forward to communicating with you after your trip.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.