JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

My background is in journalism. My minors were in history and political science. I spent my first several years out of college in the media. I now have a different career, but I still do a lot of freelance writing. I also will be in the Chicago "area" later this year as I normally head to Wisconsin every summer for vacation. I certainly will look into Remote Viewing and would be interested in discussing your other ideas. I have been interested in the JFK assassination for as long as I can remember. I started seriously reading and researching it while I was in college. This forum does bring together some great minds, mine excluded. Seriously, let's see where this accumulation of thoughts might take us.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Bob's Operation Northwood's Earlier Post:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

This thread on Operation Northwoods was begun by Bob on 02.26.2006.

Bob and Tim Carroll both posted some really great information here that I think is worthy of review by our newer members.

Since Operation Northwoods has recently been re-raised on the JFK Forum, I hope that my respected friend Bob does not mind me resurecting his earlier thread.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce, since you have brought these subjects up, and they are near and dear to my heart, please allow me to use my latest rant...

Anybody that has visited this site for a couple of years knows that some will NEVER be convinced of the REAL truth. Some come with open eyes and ears and try and learn. Some come with an agenda and soon enough that will come out in a post. No matter. I have studied the JFK assassination for over 30 years. I have read a LOT of theories. But there is no doubt that this web site has the best information regarding the assassination of any out there. You don't have to believe anything, but study everything you can on this site. One of the areas on this site this interests me is the Bu$h factor. It is pretty obvious if you have ever read some of my posts. I was pretty oblivious to this factor for most of my adult life. But since I have researched the family history of the Bu$hes, I believe Wim has uncovered a huge factor in this assassination. The main stream media will NEVER touch this subject. There are too worried about money, just like the Bu$hes. Remember, Prescott Bu$h help found CBS. He was a man that had the world by the balls in the 1950's. He was a Senator that was rich because the media refused to mention that he made most of his fortune by investing in and profiting from the Hitler war machine in WWII. He was very tight with the director of the CIA, Allen Dulles, and he also know John Foster Dulles, he would be Eisenhower's Secretary of State. Bu$h also developed proteges, like Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Bu$h also convinced Eisenhower to run for the Presidency and to add Nixon to the ticket. Through all of these times, Bu$h made tons of money on Wall Street, where he got his start in business. Bu$h and his son George H.W. (Poppy) Bu$h also invested in the world of oil, while at the same time Poppy used it as a cover while he was in the CIA. John Fitzgerald Kennedy was a threat to ALL of that when he was elected President. Wim tells that story in the George H.W. Bu$h section of this site. When the events of today keep getting bleaker, think about George W. Bu$h, and WHERE he came from. He comes from a family that now has FOUR generations of war profiteering. Who are the winners in the Iraq war? It certainly isn't the U.S. soldiers that die needlessly everyday. Or the countless number of Iraqis that have died. But the war profiteers are clear winners. And that is why Dumbya Bu$h doesn't want this war to stop. Here is some history on the Bu$h family legacy...

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_1

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... ath_part_2

The war in Iraq was based on lies. There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. LIE!!! Saddam was connected to Al Quada and 9/11. LIE!!! Iraq was a looming threat of causing a "mushroom cloud". LIE!!! But the real reason there was a war in Iraq was 9/11. The Ameican public was TERRIFIED of another attack. Just like Germany in 1933. How did Hitler gain power in Germany? Because of the Reichstag fire. Read about it.

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/r ... /burns.htm

Also PLEASE read about Operation Northwoods.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

9/11 was like a page that was taken from Operation Northwoods. Operation Northwoods was a plan hatched in the early 60's that Prescott Bu$h and Poppy Bu$h endorsed with many other neocons. Dumbya Bu$h made it happen for real. Some of us know that already. Others will eventually know the truth, just like we will eventually solve the JFK assassination. This web site proves that!
Bob

Operation 40

Post by Bob »

Guess who was a recruiter for Operation (Group) 40?

Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.06.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:On 02.26.2006 - Bob Fox posted this Headline that began a very deep analysis and discussion.On 12.01.2009 President Obama announced that he plans to immediately send 30,000 more Americans to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.On 11.22.1963 American reached a fork in the road. The logical development of that day has led us here, The Never Ending War strongly buttressed by 09.11.2001.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Re: JFK, Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sometimes I ask myself, what if the US would have been the most integer country in the world, peace troops only, secret services never doing any double crossing, never doing any war profiteering or mongering, just helping all the other nations to build up a civilized society. Would the other superpowers have honored and respected this kind of integrity? Would the other systems have left the US untouched? Most probably not. The feudalism or dictatorships in all the nations other than the US weren't these peaceful of integrity angels, too. In fact the inhumanity under Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot and Idi Amin and so on was maybe even worse than under Hitler. Obviously wishful thinking, good will, appeals, being peace role model, praying, ... does not work to defend any peaceful system from possible aggression of neighbor systems. So how much had the US to be the Beelzebub to be able to fight the Devil abroad? How dirty do you have to be to fool and beat the dirty one? Obviously more dirty. So sometimes I ask myself whether the Bushes looked onto the inhumanity in Russia and China and it's means to overcome it more realistically than the Kennedys.
andries

Post by andries »

Most probably not ? well i do agree more than that,not arround here in this gallaxyGhandi if that,s what you mean ? could silence mountbatten and even the KINGBut he never could have stoped or inspire Hitler.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Andries, nevertheless I think the power of being a good role model should not be underrated. It workes slower, it does not have instant visible effect, it's more risky, it's possible to be assassinated, but nevertheless the yearn for the good and the harmony is stronger than the logic of war I guess. Throughout history most of the humans lived most of their time in a peaceful way, it was only the troublemakers who were too lazy to clean a kitchen or who looked more into the stars than onto the binding of their shoes who ran into war. Chris
Michael Dell

Post by Michael Dell »

I'm of the belief the same men responsible for JFK's assassination were responsible for 9/11. And by "men" I mean the same shadow government of global elite, including some of the very same individuals (George H.W. Bush). I've noticed that Bob has been doing a good job raising awareness of Operation Northwoods, but there's so much evidence out there that 9/11 was an inside job, it truly is overwhelming. So I'd like to introduce everyone to Operation Bojinka, as well. I consider Bojinka an updated version of Northwoods. The details are similar, except it's even less well known. Here's a basic summary straight from the notes I used for a podcast on the subject... OPERATION BOJINKA * January 1995 - Bojinka is an Al-Qaeda plot to assassinate Pope John Paul II during a visit to the Philippines and to place bombs on airplanes headed towards the U.S., with the goal of detonating up to 11 planes over the Pacific in a two-day span, killing an estimated 4,000 people. * The second wave of the plan called for terrorists to fly planes into U.S. buildings, including the World Trade Centers and Pentagon. * Philippine police bust up the plot while investigating an apartment fire. One of the plotters is a man named Abdul Hakim Murad. * February 1995 - Philippine Colonel Rodolfo Mendoza interviews Murad and learns that 10 suicide pilots are training. * April 1995 – Murad handed over to FBI. Mendoza gives U.S. officials all the info he learned. * Spring 1995 – Rafael Garcia, Chairman and CEO of Mega Group of Computer Companies in the Philippines, works with the Philippine National Bureau of Investigations (NBI) to decode encrypted files on terrorist Ramzi Yousef’s computer. Garcia learns of Project Bojinka and the plots to hijack planes and fly them into U.S. buildings. He gives the info to the FBI. Repeated warnings continued right up until 9/11. So the question is why didn't the U.S. government do anything about it? That answer is easy once you understand how Al-Qaeda came into existence, who funded its creation, who directs its activities, and who oversees its operations. Most, if not all, of the above information was harvested directly from the magnificent "Complete 9/11 Timeline" over at HistoryCommons.com I can't recommend it highly enough. It's the single best resource I've ever found for 9/11. It's nothing put archived newspaper reports and factual accounts. No opinion. No guessing. Just plain ol' dates, facts, and other good stuff... http://www.historycommons.org/timeline. ... ks=bojinka
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Michael Dell wrote:I'm of the belief the same men responsible for JFK's assassination were responsible for 9/11. And by "men" I mean the same shadow government of global elite, including some of the very same individuals (George H.W. Bush). I've noticed that Bob has been doing a good job raising awareness of Operation Northwoods, but there's so much evidence out there that 9/11 was an inside job, it truly is overwhelming. So I'd like to introduce everyone to Operation Bojinka, as well. I consider Bojinka an updated version of Northwoods. The details are similar, except it's even less well known. Here's a basic summary straight from the notes I used for a podcast on the subject... OPERATION BOJINKA * January 1995 - Bojinka is an Al-Qaeda plot to assassinate Pope John Paul II during a visit to the Philippines and to place bombs on airplanes headed towards the U.S., with the goal of detonating up to 11 planes over the Pacific in a two-day span, killing an estimated 4,000 people. * The second wave of the plan called for terrorists to fly planes into U.S. buildings, including the World Trade Centers and Pentagon. * Philippine police bust up the plot while investigating an apartment fire. One of the plotters is a man named Abdul Hakim Murad. * February 1995 - Philippine Colonel Rodolfo Mendoza interviews Murad and learns that 10 suicide pilots are training. * April 1995 – Murad handed over to FBI. Mendoza gives U.S. officials all the info he learned. * Spring 1995 – Rafael Garcia, Chairman and CEO of Mega Group of Computer Companies in the Philippines, works with the Philippine National Bureau of Investigations (NBI) to decode encrypted files on terrorist Ramzi Yousef’s computer. Garcia learns of Project Bojinka and the plots to hijack planes and fly them into U.S. buildings. He gives the info to the FBI. Repeated warnings continued right up until 9/11. So the question is why didn't the U.S. government do anything about it? That answer is easy once you understand how Al-Qaeda came into existence, who funded its creation, who directs its activities, and who oversees its operations. Most, if not all, of the above information was harvested directly from the magnificent "Complete 9/11 Timeline" over at HistoryCommons.com I can't recommend it highly enough. It's the single best resource I've ever found for 9/11. It's nothing put archived newspaper reports and factual accounts. No opinion. No guessing. Just plain ol' dates, facts, and other good stuff... http://www.historycommons.org/timeline. ... chael,What do you think about information that points to Israeli entities being behind 9/11? I've posted the information on this forum.The only issue I have with looking at press reports on a site like that is that a site like that will provide information that the powers-that-be wanted the public to know or NOT know in a timeline. See what I mean? If you read the press reports in chronological order regarding the JFK assassination, you'll find what? That the media and the government came to the conclusion that Oswald did it alone, and we KNOW this isn't true.It's the same with 9/11. The mainstream media reports will say that those towers were brought down by jet fuel and airplane impacts. This is nonsense. Those buildings were DESIGNED to withstand multiple airplane impacts.Even if you somehow BUY the idea that airplane impacts and burning jet fuel brought the twin towers down, what happened to World Trade Center Building 7 later that day?It was a roughly 50-story tall building that came straight down in about 6.5 seconds, and it came down HOURS later...and it wasn't hit by a plane. I doubt the very existence of Al Qaeda in the first place. I think it's just a "boogieman" that was created to justify wars in two places.I think the swine flu panic was another boogieman as well as the whole global warming thing...another boogieman to justify some sort of agenda. So, only trust a website like that to give you what the press wrote in chronoligical order and not to give you what the "truth" is.