THE ABORT TEAM

JFK Assassination
Maarten Coumans

Post by Maarten Coumans »

Oscar wrote:I personally don't think there wasn't any real intention of stopping the assassination. Everything went according to plan. I believe that the secret government (which basically has ties to all government intelligence agencies), behind the military-industrial complex, gave the order. The Mob had very close ties to the CIA, so I don't see why there should be any conflicts of interest.

I agrrrrrrrree with you, Oscar.
Except according to plan in Dallas. Planned was on the corner, 1.5 seconds and it is over. Took a bit longer.
I wonder how much Kennedy materials/evidence was destroyed on 911, when WTC7 was pulled.
Maarten.
Dealey Joe

Re: THE ABORT TEAM

Post by Dealey Joe »

AS you all know I am not a researcher, if anything I am more of a detective type person, I look at things as what might be, what could be, and what is likely or possible? and what is not.OK, Dallas Texas, JFK presidential motorcade was quite long. There could have been several points along the route that he might have been attacked including the Trade Mart itself.The decision would have to be made as to which place would do the job?Maybe a stand down was ordered for Dealey Plaza and the hit scheduled for another location?Seems there would be a reason for all the notable characters present in Dealey?To me the only real sense to be made of the assassination is that by Nicoletti going on with it, caused a problem because they were not expecting it to happen, This can explain several things, LHO being out of place and walking off, wrong gun, ect.So to me the stand down begins to make a lot of sense. This however does not explain shooters from the Depository? Personally I dont think there were any but some do and I can argue with it.CIA, to me were not the planners and executioners, they were the coverup?By Jack Ruby showing up in Ft Worth to meet Roselli shows that the Mafia was involved big time.
J. J. Anderson

THE ABORT TEAM

Post by J. J. Anderson »

the big event was a fluid scheme including alternate
plans, compartmentalization, need to know, etc.
maheu, shackley, phillips, lansdale are on my mount
rushmore of infamy.
jja.