Tippet's Involvement in Assassination

JFK Assassination
Alex Hidell

Tippet's Involvement in Assassination

Post by Alex Hidell »

For years Officer Tippet has been portrayed as an innocent cop in the wrong place at the wrong time- but is this true?It has been reported that Tippet knew Ruby and frequented his club often.Could it be that Tippet was involved?Could he even had been a potential patsy should Oswald slip away?Or was he supposed to hit Oswald and refused to do it?Somehow Tippet was more than just an unlucky cop that afternoon.
Slav

Re: Tippet's Involvement in Assassination

Post by Slav »

Thayer Waldo told the Warren Commission that Butler had for many years provided him with important information about the Dallas police department. Waldo also contacted Mark Lane and informed him that he had discovered that Jack Ruby, J. D. Tippet and Bernard Weismann had a meeting at the Carousel Club eight days before the assassination. Waldo added that he was too scared to publish the story and other information that he had about the assassination. Lane introduced Waldo to Dorothy Kilgallen. Her article on the Tippit, Ruby and Weissman meeting appeared on the front page of the Journal American.TAKEN FROM THE WEBSITE
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Tippit was involved in what was going on in Oak Cliff.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Was it Tippet in the cop car that tooted his horn for Oswald in front of his boarding house?If not who? This is a key piece of info, if it actually happened. Wasn't it squad car 207? How hard is it to find out who was in car 207 on that day?What was Tippet's car number that day?With all of the interest being at the TSBD, could there really be 2 squad cars roaming the Oak Cliff section of Dallas that afternoon? Just cruising around?Tippet seems to be one of the great unsolved mysteries of this case.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't think we can know what really happened 11/22/63 untill we know,what was going on in Oak Cliff.There were several possible players there.my .02a cop named Olsenhis girl friend Kathy Kay- Ruby stripperEarlene Roberts - can't believe anything she says, ops got to her.Landlord Mrs. Johnson and her sister who was in cahoots with Jack Ruby.Johnson's sister and Mary Bledsoe and no doubt others were housing Cubans.Shoe salesman Johnny Brewer.nothing is really known about Tippet's friend and partner.Mary's son Porter BledsoeGary Marlow who I think is the one who rode the bus and cab and the onewho was in Oswald's room and supposedly killed Tippit.William Ray Dobkins who I think was the guy at the shooting range and car lot and zipping around Oak Cliff in Tippit's brother in laws car.The last known contact of Tippit was 8th and Lancaster.Seems a little odd the Olsen work there as a guardhis girl friend Kathy Kay lived there.Johnny Calvin Brewer lived there.-Johnny got a nice promotion the day before he testified to the commissionOn and onTippit's job was to take LHO to Redbird AirportHe waited across the Houston St. viaduct but LHO did not show.None of this is provable but possible and likely.Things got screwed up.I would love to see a picture of Mary Bledsoe.
Slav

Post by Slav »

the man that shot tippet standing besides james files
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That is what we have been old.The original picture of Marlow that files says was of the man who killed Tippit does not resemble this picture to me?I was asked why i think Marlow was the guy on the bus and cab.For one thing he is the one who would possibly do that.He was sent to get LHO so he would likely be stalking him.Bus driver and cab driver memory of exactly who was in their vehicle is questionable.Marlo would go 3 or 4 blocks past the rooming house and walk back not LHOI don’t think height has a lot to do with it.How do we for sure know Marlow is 6'4"?Like I said I cannot prove this but It is very likely and I think probable.And possibly I should say Tippits killer instead of Gary Marlow?
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Fundamental question- why was Tippet killed?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

He was trying to protect LHO.That is who Tippits killer was actually looking for as was Tippit.
Alex Hidell

Post by Alex Hidell »

Let me get this straight- Tippet was trying to protect LHO? Someone was trying to kill LHO and Tippet got in the way?Pls provide background.