Mark Lane "The Last Word"

JFK Assassination
kjell roald

Post by kjell roald »

Phil Dragoo

Mark Lane, The Last Word

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Mark Lane, Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFKI am reading this now. Excellent. Lane has polished his diamond to illuminating symmetry.I have his Rush to Judgment and Plausible Denial.He wrote on the MLK hit as well. Gary Revel suggested E. Howard Hunt for the man in the boarding house bathroom in this excerpted paragraph from his site:The artist’s sketch of the man who came out of the bathroom after the shot was heard looks more like CIA Master Spy E. Howard Hunt than James Earl Ray. The State’s most important witness of the fact that James Earl Ray was supposedly the one leaving the bathroom, Charles Quitman Stevens, told a CBS news reporter that James Earl Ray was not the man he identified for the FBI as the man he saw in the hallway (having just left the bathroom) after the shot was heard. His live-in girlfriend at the time agreed. She landed in the hospital and spent many years locked away due to ‘mental illness’ because of her staunch denial that the man was James Earl Ray.Lane is as implacable as a Terminator who pursues the CIA, will not stop.He outlived the dying Hunt who tried to deflect blame to terra cotta warrior LBJ.The CIA is the enforcer for the CFR in my view, which is the salon for the supranational Robin Leich rich and phantom, now courting Iran's oil with the offering of the Arab Spring.As Machiavellian as Dulles in Switzerland the day the Germans sent Lenin to Petrograd to destabilize Russia and take the pressure off Germany's Eastern front.
kenmurray

Re: Mark Lane "The Last Word"

Post by kenmurray »

Preview of Mark Lane's new film with Abraham Bolden:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-7IRJpMZE
Phil Dragoo

Chapter and verse

Post by Phil Dragoo »

In Silent Witnesses, Lane describes conferring with Lisa Howard who was JFK's Castro courier, and was so inconvenient that a high-level memo was issued, and she “died en route to a pharmacy to get the medicine to save her life.”Ditto, Kilgallen, by whom he was assured she'd leave secured evidence with her friend—both were dead within 48 hours.Roger Craig who was so important the Commission ignored him without anything but Belin's deposition. Owned two handguns; after two gunshot attacks, a carbombing, being run off the road, Craig “committed suicide” with a rifle he didn't own.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Mark Lane's new book is available on amazon. I ordered my copy. http://www.amazon.com/Last-Word-Indictm ... 109&sr=8-1
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Mark Lane's new book is available on amazon. I ordered my copy. http://www.amazon.com/Last-Word-Indictm ... 09&sr=8-1I just ordered mine as well Ken!The first book I ever read regarding the JFK assassination was Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane. That book started me on the journey that I am still on.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Mark Lane's new book is available on amazon. I ordered my copy. http://www.amazon.com/Last-Word-Indictm ... 09&sr=8-1I just ordered mine as well Ken!The first book I ever read regarding the JFK assassination was Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane. That book started me on the journey that I am still on.Rush to Judgement was the 2nd book I read. The first was the 888 WC Report.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday09.05.20197:25 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Members:10.27.2011 - Mr. Kjell Roald Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about Mark Lane.An interesting, powerful, short discussion developed by some of the Very Best Researchers and Writers on the JFK Murder Solved Forum, including Phil Dragoo, Ken Murray, and Bob Fox, our Three (3) Outstanding Moderators and Members of the JFKMS Forum.Has anybody done any Recent and/or Cumulative Culling of Mark Lane's career, and/or his Researchand Writings ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »