JACK RUBY

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JACK RUBY

Post by Bob »

The conspirators had no choice in their mind. Why? LHO was supposed to be killed before he was taken into custody. That did not happen. There's a reason why no notes were taken in LHO's interrogation (or at least released). Why? Because if I'm LHO and I know where this is going, I'm singing like a bird that not only am I a FBI informant (which James Hosty had to know), plus I'm letting everyone know in that room that I'm a CIA operative as well. LHO didn't let the media know that obviously, but he did let them know he was a patsy. More was forthcoming to the media from LHO and the conspirators knew that. That is why they contracted Jack Ruby to silence LHO, as ridiculous and obvious as that looked. But even with all of that, the government and the media still tell us the LHO acted alone when JFK was assassinated and that there was no conspiracy there or also in Ruby's murder of LHO. That is still the OFFICIAL record.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ruby's stripper and the money order:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKjNnvSJyI
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

14 Boxes of Jack Ruby's records become public next week:http://www.wfaa.com/features/14-boxes-o ... /477719764
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bet you a beer they have already sanitize those boxes???
Bob

Post by Bob »

You never know what may turn up with the contents of those boxes of Jack Ruby. As I've said in other threads, I believe that it was Ruby who was with Gary Marlow, when J.D. Tippit was murdered. Acquilla Clemons said that she saw two men involved in the attack on Tippit. She later testified that the gunman was a "short guy and kind of heavy" (Ruby). The other man was tall and thin (Marlow) in khaki trousers and a white shirt. The Dallas Police warned her not to repeat this story to others or "she might get hurt".Now there is more evidence that it was indeed Ruby who killed Tippit, along with his shooting of Oswald. The Dallas coroner conducted an autopsy on Tippit's body and removed four bullets which came from a .38 revolver. Three of the bullets were copper-coated and had been manufactured by the Winchester Western company. The fourth, however, was a lead bullet made by the Remington-Peters company.When Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald, he used a .38 Special snub-nosed revolver.After Oswald was shot and Ruby was taken into custody, the Dallas police took an inventory of what Ruby had on his person and in his car parked near the police station. They found some interesting stuff in Ruby's possession.https://www.history-matters.com/archive ... 2417.pdfIn his bank money bag, the police found a box of ammunition for Ruby's .38. The box had lead bullets in it for the most part, however, the box also contained one copper-coated bullet and was marked WW.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I believe when George Bush was head of CIa he had all files sanitized from a-z I believe you won't find nothing in those files.