MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:William Pepper appeared on Black OP Radio last night to talk about his new book on the MLK Assassination. Pepper researched for this book for 39 years. In the interview it is revealed that MLK was still alive after he was shot and while at the hospital he was murdered there! Here is the podcast of that interview! Len Osanic gives high praise for the book! http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.htmlHere is the book on Amazon. Another one for me to get! https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-King-B ... 2172Thanks once again, Ken. You always keep us appraised about what is going on at Black Op Radio and the great guests Len Osanic has on. I'll definitely be getting The Plot to Kill King: The Truth Behind the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. by William Pepper. I never heard the real way MLK was killed before. The callous and evil way MLK was actually killed was shocking. Bottom line, you truly are Abraken Linkin, aka Link Murraydale. You have just made me order two books in two days! Good Bob you need to order those 2 books right away so you can read them before the NFL Season starts! Judging on how excellent these books look, I'll bet I can read them in one sitting or close to it. When I really get into a book, I may set it down for a bit to do other things, but I usually stay focused on the book until I'm done. These two books look like they will fall into that same category. Speaking of books...and football...it's getting near the time where I will read Instant Replay by Jerry Kramer and Dick Schaap yet again. Ever since I got the book in 1968 (which I read in one sitting), I always read this classic right around training camp every year.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The William Pepper book is like 768 pages long! It will take me more than one sitting!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:The William Pepper book is like 768 pages long! It will take me more than one sitting! Well, it least it's not anyway near Vince Bugliosi's level, when his doorstop...er..book Reclaiming History was over 1,600 pages. Not to mention that the Bug reportedly got ghost-writing help from Dale Myers on that atrocity. Still, 768 pages is pretty long. This book could be a weekend session. Before football season of course.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Wow I'm shockedAny detail on who killed him in the hospital ?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Slav wrote:Wow I'm shockedAny detail on who killed him in the hospital ?Pepper said on Black Op Radio that the chief surgeon and I believe 2 men in suits were involved. The chief surgeon was the doctor of the head of the Dixie Mafia. Pepper also had lunch with the man who fired the shot at MLK. He didn't mentioned the man's name on Black OP Radio.Therefore buy the book which I will.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I have to get the book I'm dying to find out who the shooter was.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Slav wrote:I have to get the book I'm dying to find out who the shooter was.Slav, the book will be available on Amazon beginning June 21st 2016!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I found this film clip very interesting and believable .I wish we could turn Judge Brown loose on the JFK murder !!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcJ_szc3TEA
Slav

Post by Slav »

Memphis Police Department Officer, Lt. Earl Clark is the one who shot king from the bushes, amazing how deep the corruption goes.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »