MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:LOL!!! The funny thing about the Braves is that they use to be the Milwaukee Braves and Bob is probably old enough to remember that!!!Yes I am, JDB4JFK! My Dad took me to about 20 Brave games or so while they were still in Milwaukee. It was an honor to see players like Hank Aaron, Eddie Matthews and Warren Spahn. I later saw Hammerin' Hank play for the Brewers as well. Later on, when I first got into broadcasting and worked for Viacom, I covered the 1983 All-Star game at Old Comiskey Park in Chicago. I also covered the Old-Timers game the day before and I was able to interview players like Aaron and Matthews. I was like a kid in a candy store. Speaking of being a kid, I collected all of the baseball cards of the Braves when I was a young pup.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray wrote:kenmurray wrote:JDB4JFK wrote:LOL!!! The funny thing about the Braves is that they use to be the Milwaukee Braves and Bob is probably old enough to remember that!!!Yes Bob is old enough to remember the Milwaukee Braves and was a fan of them! "I Love The Braves."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNqxI_SCqPE
Bob

Post by Bob »

Another big hit on that link, Eddie Murray! Here's another video on the 1957 Braves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VCqDCXrqmQThat was the only year that Milwaukee has ever won the World Series. 1957 was also the year Lambeau Field was built. Additionally, JFK won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 for his book, Profiles in Courage. Finally, 1957 was the year I was born.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here are 1957 Braves team. What a line up. Aaron: 44 hrs 132 rbi .322 avg. Warren Spahn 21-11! http://wwthe w.baseball-reference.com/teams/MLN/1957.shtml
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bob if you own those baseball cards they are worth some money, nice collection!Speaking of being a conspiracy realist, what's your take on Elvis being dead or alive???
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:Bob if you own those baseball cards they are worth some money, nice collection!Speaking of being a conspiracy realist, what's your take on Elvis being dead or alive???Thanks. I have a nice football card collection as well. Based on the things I've read and the documentaries I've seen, I think Elvis did actually die. His use of narcotics was way out of control. His personal doctor was an enabler, instead of actually looking out for Presley's health. I know about the Elvis sightings and the supposed fake Elvis in the coffin, but just based on all the junk he was putting into his system, along with his over-weight physical condition at the time. I think the "Hunk-a, Hunk-a, Burning Love" is really gone.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Notice here when Cronkite broke the story on the MLK Assassination on the CBS Evening News he described the shooter as "A well dressed young white man seen running from the scene." Also a radio equipped car containing 2 white men! Since when was James Earl Ray "A well dressed young white man"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOBbxgxKvoAlso, in that CBS news broadcast by Cronkite, in addition to reporting that a "well dressed" white man was seen leaving the scene, and in addition to the reference to the "radio equipped car containing two white men," Cronkite says that the police "fired on" that "radio equipped car." That means that the radio equipped car was not just seen leaving the scene or at the scene. That "radio equipped car containing two white men" was not only chased but SHOT AT by the police. Who was in that "radio equipped" car? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOBbxgxKvo
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

So far the new book by William Pepper that I bought is very good and fascinating! The real shooter is revealed in the book and to finish a dying King occurred at the hospital! More to follow!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:So far the new book by William Pepper that I bought is very good and fascinating! The real shooter is revealed in the book and to finish a dying King occurred at the hospital! More to follow! Who is it? Who is it? I'm waiting for the book to go paperback before I buy it. I hate the prices they charge for hardcover books these days.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, the man who fired the shot according to William Pepper was an officer name Frank Strausser. He was a close associate of Earl Clark. Pepper had lunch with him on 10/23/13. Pepper intentionally lied to him that Loyd Jowers had named him as the shooter. Strausser appeared perplexed and did not emotionally react. Strausser was seen at a shooting range the day of the assassination by a man name Lenny Curtis practicing with his rifle until 330 pm!