DOROTHY KILGALEN

JFK Assassination
Bob Lilly

Re: DOROTHY KILGALEN

Post by Bob Lilly »

Ken,It will be interesting if the new investigation turns up anything. Dorothy Kilgallen was likely killed with a neurotoxin, probably a Saxitoxin which shuts down the central nervous system, stops the breathing. Add a little barbituate and alcohol like they did for Marilyn and you get the suicide diagnosis. This method was often used by CIA. CIA also used thio-phosphates to induce heart failure. It leaves the system and cannot be traced if the autopsy is more than 24 hours later. William Colby was likely killed this way as was J Edgar Hoover and this method (simulating heart attack) was the most common method used to wipe out the names on the Mysterious Deaths List re JFK assassination. Then come bullets, vehicles, knives, karate, ear-wire and sudden cancer. Its always morbidly humorous to see accidental death or suicide when there are multiple gun shots or the bullet is on wrong side of head (depending on right or left handedness).
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Interesting reply Bob Lilly. And don't leave out one of the Jim dandies of them all with the cold blooded murder of George de Mohrenschildt.I have always found it interesting how so many different accounts written go as far as to say de Mohrenschildt had blown the top of his head off when in reality we know the real truth was he was found with his head completely intact NO EXIT wound to the top of his head !! And were told he placed the Ithaca double barrel with one chamber loaded with Western #9 shot in his mouth and fired it at an upward angle.And lets not forget another curve ball that can be added to the mix on the night of de Mohrenschildt's death the Palm Beach County Homicide Department ran tests for latent finger prints on the Ithaca shotgun and found not one print anywhere on the gun ?? NO EXIT wound NO FINGER PRINTS,that dog don't hunt ??
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »

Yes Tommy Wilkins,Your comments are right on the money. We can't leave George D out. I believe there was a tape running at the time (Daughters answering machine or something?) that recorded a door closing (as someone entered) and footsteps walking across a floor. I shall read more about this and the circumstances. I know he was worried that someone was going to "off" him and he tried to get help from George H W Bush, perhaps not the right guy to ask. Pappy may have had something to do with Bill Colby as well. Bill knew something about him that is best kept secret. And was.
Bob Lilly

Post by Bob Lilly »

Tommy Wilkens,Please excuse my misspelling of your name.Bob
Bob

Post by Bob »

Mark Shaw with Jeff Schechtman on Who.What.Why.http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/01/13/death- ... knew-much/
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Mark Shaw with Jeff Schechtman on Who.What.Why.http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/01/13/death- ... -much/Good find there Bob! Shaw's book has been selling very well. Another book for me to get!
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Mark Shaw with Jeff Schechtman on Who.What.Why.http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/01/13/death- ... -much/Good find there Bob! Shaw's book has been selling very well. Another book for me to get! One of these days I'll have to visit the Ken Murray library on one my trips from Florida to Wisconsin or vice versa. I'll bet it would be an awesome experience, with all the JFK assassination books and related material you have on your shelves. I'll bet you have some great sports books as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, I have about 25 books pertaining to the JFK Assassation2 books on RFK Assassination2 books on MLK Assassination2 books on the Lindbergh Kidnapping1 book called Target Patton (Yes he was murdered)2 books on the Manson MurdersJust to name a few.Sports books on Hank Aaron, Ty Cobb, Bart Starr, Larry Bird etc.When do you normally go up to Wisconsin for the summer?
Bob

Post by Bob »

That's an excellent collection, Ken. We normally head up in late July, but this year we will be flying. Last year we drove. Next time we drive up, I'll let you know. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky and the Brewers will be playing the Braves in the ATL during that time.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:That's an excellent collection, Ken. We normally head up in late July, but this year we will be flying. Last year we drove. Next time we drive up, I'll let you know. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky and the Brewers will be playing the Braves in the ATL during that time. The Brewers will be in Atlanta the weekend of June 23-25. The Braves play in Milwaukee the weekend of April28th.