DARPA

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

DARPA

Post by Dealey Joe »

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of new technology for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.Its original name was simply Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), but it was renamed to "DARPA" (for Defense) in March 1972, then renamed "ARPA" again in February 1993, and then renamed "DARPA" again in March 1996.DARPA was established during 1958 (as ARPA) in response to the Soviet launching of Sputnik during 1957, with the mission of keeping U.S. military technology more sophisticated than that of the nation's potential enemies. From DARPA's own introduction,[2]DARPA’s original mission, established in 1958, was to prevent technological surprise like the launch of Sputnik, which signaled that the Soviets had beaten the U.S. into space. The mission statement has evolved over time. Today, DARPA’s mission is still to prevent technological surprise to the US, but also to create technological surprise for its enemies.DARPA is independent from other more conventional military R&D and reports directly to senior Department of Defense management. DARPA has around 240 personnel (about 140 technical) directly managing a $3.2 billion budget. These figures are "on average" since DARPA focuses on short-term (two to four-year) projects run by small, purpose-built teams
Bruce Patrick Brychek

DARPA:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
10:00 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

01.06.2012 - Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, circulated a Brilliant Headline and Supporting Material of yet another Major Secretive Department Of The United States Department Of Defense, DARPA.

After Joe, a persistent researcher and friend of over a decade, and I began our own Independent Research on DARPA.

DARPA - What they do, who they are composed of, and who they are accountable too, and report to is like trying to catch smoke.

Has anybody done any reading, research, study, and writing on any aspect of this Entire Subject Matter ?

I am a student at this, but even my Initial Research indicates a lot of mysterious "smoke" that seems at times multi-directional to coin a phrase.

And where there is smoke, there is often fire.

DARPA IS AN AGENCY THAT I THINK WE WILL BE HEARING AND LEARNING MUCH MORE ABOUT IN THE NEXT 1 - 4 YEARS AHEAD.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

DARPA

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
3:10 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

09.09.2019 - Mr. Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall circulated information about DARPA that sent me off on a New Research tangent - DARPA - they're like trying to catch smoke.

I am simultaneously assembling and pursuing this Subject Matter.

DARPA - ALL INPUT PRO AND CON WELCOME.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.