Helen Markham

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Helen Markham

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Bob, that means a lot, there are and have been many great researchers on this forum and yourself being one of them.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I just want to add here that the Helen Hamilton Markham history is close to whet I had previously found, Actually her son carried the name of Hamilton and died and was buried at Texas' Eastham Prison.Helen was a family member of Raymond Hamilton who died in the electric chair in 1938, and Floyd Hamilton, brothers.Floyd would turn out to be the FBI's #1 most wanted criminal and served 20 years in San Quentin, releaed in 1958.Floyd Hamilton was eventually pardoned by then President Lyndon B. Johnson of all criminal Charges and by Governor John B. Connolly of all Texas Charges.Hamilton was considered a reformed man and was hired by W.O Bankston, Dallas car dealer spoken of by Madelyn Brown as possibly being at the big meeting on the night before the assassination, at the request of Sheriff Bill Deckard, to be a night watchman, He worked at this job until his death 18 years later.Helen's Granddaughter maintains that when Helen was a young girl Bonnie Parker brushed her hair and helped her with make up.It is easy to see the hold the Dallas authorities had on her. In her testimonies she sounded almost illiterate?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Good observation there Joe. WC senior counsel Joseph Ball questions Markham regarding her appearance of the police lineup of Oswald. It is only after Ball asks, "Was there a number two man?" that Markham identifies Oswald! And after Markham appearance with WC, it was the same Joseph Ball that describes Markham as an"utter screwball." https://thesearchersfilm.wordpress.com/ ... testimony/
Slav

Post by Slav »

Finallyyyyy Joe you had me worried I didn't want to say anything but I'm glad to see your post again.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »