where's the Brain? very graphic!

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

where's the Brain? very graphic!

Post by Dealey Joe »

I really hesitate to post this picture nor am i sure it is authentic? But this is exactly how I feel JFK looked at Parkland Hospital
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: where's the Brain? very graphic!

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
2:57 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

06.20.2013 - Joe Hall originally Posted and circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

The JFK Head Wound Picture, whether real, or an "...authentic,realistic recreation of JFK's head injury...", this picture should be analyzed in conjunction w/ was The Zapruder film altered ?

Over the last several decades I have written at least 10 - 20 articles on JFK's Head injury and wound. Some Posted here, and many elsewhwere.

Two (2) Major Points that I have always focused on were:

1. James Earl Sutton - Files exacting information provided over the years to me, and as late as yesterday during our Meetings and Interviews, that depicted his analysis, and understanding of his perception of JFK's Head Injury and Wound. For me this was always a given, and frankly I have never been overly concerned w/ underscoring this subject matter to any great extent.

2. The fact was that JFK was instantly dead. And how it was fraudulently repeated and reported that evey one so "...valiantly..." tried to save JFK's life. Strongly believed to be pure and utter fabrications, falsehoods, deceptions, and lies.

The cover - up was in full bloom w/i minutes of JFK's spaghetti like dead body arriving at Parkland Memorial Hospital. That has always been a point that I have tried to make, and stick to.

Jim Garrison was not allowed to use the photographed scene of JFK's drooping, hanging, lifeless body being removed from the JFK Limo in his Trial of Clay Shaw.

He was only allowed to use the panoramic view of the empty JFK Limo after JFK's dead body was removed.

Blood and guts were allowed to be filmed, but allegedly LBJ immediately ordered The JFK Limo immediately cleaned w/ cleaning materials.

AND THE FRONT WINDSHIELD CLEARLY SHOWS A CHIP ON THE INSIDE, W/ NO THROUGH AND THROUGH, before further, later damage occurred.

(Think about it for yourself people. Have you ever driven w/ a broken or cracked front windshield ? Many times the cracks, etc., keep expanding, and can even shatter completely. In fact, in Illinois it is against the law to drive w/ a brokenor cracked front windshield.)

This was not The Wizard of Oz language, this was The Rogue Element Speaking.

JFK was not merely dead, he was really, really dead.

There was no brain. So he couldn't be merely brain dead. Reports of any pulse, or any heart beat were at best spasms of a body shutting down - or lies and cover - up at many/some levels already under way.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

The thing that has always concerned me is the Statement "They lost the Brain"I have always said and thought I know where the brain is,It is/was scattered all over Elm Street.even the intern at Bethesda, the Brain Man said "there was no brain to remove"
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »