JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

Post by Dealey Joe »

good post, I think the proper term here would be the Vatican, which in my opinion is made up of several of the secret society types who hide behind religious groups and really have nothing to do with them.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK VERSUS THE JESUITS?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday
10:35 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

09.13.2013 - Almost 6 years ago JDB4JFK Posted and Circulated Headline and Supporting Material.

1. Being raised as a Very Strict Roman Catholic, educated in a Jesuit Roman Catholic Grade School, High School, and College, I have often researched and studied the Development and History of The Jesuits, The Roman Catholic Church, and The Vatican.

Joe Hall raises a strong point about The Vatican.

Also, I have often wished that I could spend a year or more in The Basement of The Secret Vatican Library not only studying the Ancient Original Texts, but especially the 53 books that The Jesuits have kept out of The Bible.

2. Lieutenant Leroy Fletcher Prouty in his writings often attributed The Roman Catholic Church, and/or The Jesuits, and/or The Vatican as a Causal Factor to The Wars in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia ?

WHY ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »