The JFK-9/11 Connection

JFK Assassination
Bob

The JFK-9/11 Connection

Post by Bob »

This from Wayne Madsen...

Sep. 20, 2006 -- From the a new book "Presidential Doodles," a compendium of the drawings and doodles of presidents, comes this description of a very unsettling sketch by President Kennedy:"President Kennedy, known for separating his life into compartments, would enclose words and numbers inside circles and boxes. Events long after his death give one doodle an unintended chill: A small circle with the numbers "9-11" contained within. Just to the lower left on the page, the word 'conspiracy' is underlined."This editor has long maintained that the United States is different from other countries when it comes to coups d'etat. The fascist coup here took decades to reach culmination. It began on November 22, 1963 in Dallas and reached its fulfillment on September 11, 2001.

I agree wholeheartedly with Wayne that the coups d' etat started on that dark November day in 1963. I also believe the same organization planned the events of 9/11. The same folks that put together Operation Northwoods. Remember, the U.S. has gone to war many times over bogus events. Vietnam, because of the Gulf of Tomkin episode. The Spanish/American war because of the sinking of the Maine. Pearl Harbor is another event that also could be lumped into this according to some. Bottomline, the current group in power (U.S.A.) are a bunch of evil, fascist
bastards. Just like a group in Germany in 1933. The group that brought us the Reichstag fire. Another "event" that led to war and destruction.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Bob:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

I agree with you.

To what do you attribute the approximately 98 % "shut-down" on all reports, or writings that 09.11.2001 happened any other way than the "Bush Party Line Theory ?"

I am seeking to develop a line of discussion about JFK Forum Members thoughts as to the foregoing.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce, it's pretty simple. We do not have a "free" press in the U.S.A. any longer. Remember Prescott Bu$h was one of the founders of CBS. There was a method behind his madness. With Operation Mockingbird, the CIA planted operatives in the mainstream press. This is still ongoing. You have networks like FOX News that are Goebbels-like mouthpieces for the Bu$h agenda. Anderson Cooper of CNN once trained to be in the CIA. CNN has taken a hard right recently in it's coverage of the "news". You have corporate ownerships like General Electric (NBC, CNBC, MSNBC) and Rupert Murdoch (Fox) that only care about profits and their own agenda. There are a few journalists like Keith Olbermann that dare push the envelope in terms of getting out the REAL truth, but his ilk is rare. I really am embarrassed by the leadership of the U.S.A. right now, namely Dumbya Bu$h, but I am even more embarrassed by the press and their lack of courage for seeking out the truth. For more about Operation Mockingbird, check this out from wikipedia...

Carl Bernstein, who had worked with Bob Woodward in the investigation of Watergate, provided further information about Operation Mockingbird in an article in Rolling Stone in October 1977. Bernstein claimed that over a twenty-five year period over 400 American journalists secretly carried out assignments for the CIA:

"Some of the journalists were Pulitzer Prize winners, distinguished reporters who considered themselves ambassadors-without-portfolio for their country. Most were less exalted: foreign correspondents who found that their association with the Agency helped their work; stringers and freelancers who were as interested it the derring-do of the spy business as in filing articles, and, the smallest category, full-time CIA employees masquerading as journalists abroad."

It is almost certain that Bernstein had encountered Operation Mockingbird while working on his Watergate investigation. For example, Deborah Davis (Katharine the Great) has argued - incorrectly, as it turned out - that Deep Throat was senior CIA official Richard Ober, who was running Operation Chaos for Richard Nixon during this period.

According to Carl Bernstein 400 reporters were working for the CIA as part of Operation Mockingbird. These include, but are not limited to:

CBS (William S. Paley)
Chattanooga Times (Charles Bartlett)
Christian Science Monitor (Joseph Harrison)
Copley News Services (James Copley)
Louisville Courier-Journal (Barry Bingham, Sr.)
The Miami News (William C. Baggs, Herb Gold, Hal Hendrix)
Newsweek (Ben Bradlee)
New York Herald Tribune (Stewart Alsop)
New York Times (Arthur Hays Sulzberger)
Time Magazine (Alfred Friendly, Charles Douglas Jackson, Henry Luce)
Washington Post (Walter Pincus)
Washington Star (Jerry O'Leary)
Jim Thompson

Operation Mockingbird

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bob wrote:Bruce, it's pretty simple. Operation Mockingbird

Good post, Bob. Another example of this is Chavez's recent UN attack on Dumbya El Diablo. Chavez began by waving in front of the TV camera a copy of Noam Chomsky's "Hegemony or Survival: The Imperialist Strategy of the United States". When I saw this I thought: WOW, this will hit the major networks' evening news! No, not a whisper. Zip mention of Chomsky's book on the evening news.. Maybe it's a threat to National Security?

Funny thing: next day Hegemony or Survival shot to 1st place on Amazon's best seller list.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Bob And Jim:

Dear Messers. Bob, and Jim Thompson,

I have just reviewed both of your informative posts.

Both of you have added to my knowledge.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The JFK-9/11 Connection

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.22.2006 - Mr. Bob Fox, a highly regarded professional writer, Posted this Headline that is as relevant today as when he Posted it. Perhaps even more so.What is conspicuous to me is the "lack of attention" paid to this subject matter.10.26.2012 - Any relevant opinions, readings, or research that anybody can contribute ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob Fox and Ken Murray 2 of our Moderators, and2 of our Best JFKMS Forum members contributeda short, powerful, informative discussion here.This is worth reviewing and studying.What are your thoughts about this material ?Sincerely,Dealey Joe
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The JFK-9/11 Connection

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.22.2006 - Bob Fox, Moderator and Member of JFK Murder Solved Forum, Originally Posted this important, powerfulHeadline and Supporting Material.Bob's Theme needs to be Explored Continually.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JFK/911: Insights Gained From Studying Both.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uqA_3P9lM
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The JFK-9/11 Connection:

Wednesday09.11.201910:22 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.22.2006 - Mr. Bob Fox, an Original JFK Murder Solved Forum Member along with myself, aBrilliant Contributing Moderator and Member, Originally Posted this Very Important Headline,and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - 13 years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Input, or Theories about any aspect of this Discussion and/or Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.