Joe Williams

JFK Assassination
Bob

Joe Williams

Post by Bob »

I just listened to Joe Williams on Black Op Radio. Man...was I impressed. He was on the February 20th show with host Len Osanic.http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2014.htmlJoe had some unbelievably insightful comments about the JFK assassination, the MSM, Wikipedia, infighting in the JFK assassination research community and other interesting tidbits.Joe also just wrote a book called The Grassy Knoll Report.http://grassyknollreport.com/If you get a chance to listen to this show, it would be well worth your time. I know I'm definitely getting his book as well.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Joe Williams

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Thanks Bob for that pointer !!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I liked him too Bob. Going to order the book as well!
djt52800

Post by djt52800 »

Thanks I want to listen to this too, maybe tomorrow, curious about the infighting with the research community.
katisha

Post by katisha »

I listened to that too, Bob, and was very impressed. I always love it when someone new (to us) pops up with a new approach to the assassination evidence. Especially someone well-known in another field - Williams is a film critic at the St Louis Post-Dispatch.I ordered the book on kindle (5 bucks, peeps), and also had a quick look through it on a new *cloud* thingy they offer you once you buy it: dunno how it works (I'm so old I still remember typewriters, so modern communication methods are a mystery and a wonder to me) but you get to read it on your computer screen, which was useful because, for reasons of not much interest to members here, my kindle is currently in Sydney, with a mate I lent it to who's in hospital up there, so I won't be able to read it on the kindle for a while.It's a concise summary of years of research; very helpful for new starters in JFK research. Recommend it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

katisha wrote:I listened to that too, Bob, and was very impressed. I always love it when someone new (to us) pops up with a new approach to the assassination evidence. Especially someone well-known in another field - Williams is a film critic at the St Louis Post-Dispatch.I ordered the book on kindle (5 bucks, peeps), and also had a quick look through it on a new *cloud* thingy they offer you once you buy it: dunno how it works (I'm so old I still remember typewriters, so modern communication methods are a mystery and a wonder to me) but you get to read it on your computer screen, which was useful because, for reasons of not much interest to members here, my kindle is currently in Sydney, with a mate I lent it to who's in hospital up there, so I won't be able to read it on the kindle for a while.It's a concise summary of years of research; very helpful for new starters in JFK research. Recommend it.I'm glad you liked the book, Katisha. I'm looking forward to getting it.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe Williams makes another appearance on BOR! http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black672a.mp3
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Joe Williams makes another appearance on BOR! http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black672a.mp3Great information by Abraken Linkin once again. I'll check that show out very soon. Ken was the guy who first turned me on to Black Op Radio. Little did I know, that I would be on the show twice myself later on. Maybe one day, Len will give me another shot to shoot the breeze about something pertaining to the JFK assassination, or some similar subject.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Downloaded the Williams session from the archive & so far it's been quite good. I did spot one thing that pricked up my ears, however. In relating his experience watching the O'Reilly movie on the assassination, he describes a scene where Oswald is trying to find his gun because "nixon's in town". Williams then goes on to say that Nixon was proven not too have been in Dallas at any time while Oswald was living in the Paine household. My understanding was that Nixon was indeed in Dallas at the time of the assassination, & had also had attended the Murchison party. He should really clear up his statement in that interview. it can be heard at 19:00 in the recording. Clearly, LHO wasn't after Nixon (or anyone else, ever). I'm in no way arguing against that. But if my understanding of the events leading to JFK's death is accurate, then Mr Williams is wrong in his assertion regarding Nixon. So now I guess I'll listen to the rest of the program...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

bob franklin wrote:Downloaded the Williams session from the archive & so far it's been quite good. I did spot one thing that pricked up my ears, however. In relating his experience watching the O'Reilly movie on the assassination, he describes a scene where Oswald is trying to find his gun because "nixon's in town". Williams then goes on to say that Nixon was proven not too have been in Dallas at any time while Oswald was living in the Paine household. My understanding was that Nixon was indeed in Dallas at the time of the assassination, & had also had attended the Murchison party. He should really clear up his statement in that interview. it can be heard at 19:00 in the recording. Clearly, LHO wasn't after Nixon (or anyone else, ever). I'm in no way arguing against that. But if my understanding of the events leading to JFK's death is accurate, then Mr Williams is wrong in his assertion regarding Nixon. So now I guess I'll listen to the rest of the program...Bob, in my opinion, what Joe Williams was trying to say was that Nixon was not anywhere in the Dallas area when Oswald made this "alleged" threat. Check this out;http://22november1963.org.uk/did-oswald ... hard-nixon