JFK to 911: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK to 911: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Post by Bob »

I watched a video this morning that lasted over three hours. It was called JFK to 911: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick, which was written and presented by Edward Richard Conolly. In the three hour documentary, I found a couple of errors, mostly with some dates, plus I also had some disagreements with some of the evidence presented. There was no mention of James Files for instance, but Conolly did mention almost everyone else that we have known to be connected to the assassination. Conolly also talks about the events at Bethesda and he does not mention any of the work that Doug Horne has done in that area, although he did give a lot of credit to David Lifton. He also talks about the body switching of JFK and J.D. Tippit and the involvement of mortician John Liggett.Conolly also mentions the Bush family extensively in this documentary, going way back to Samuel Bush. He confirms their treasonous family history which continues to the present time. More to come if the voters (and the FOX News viewers) fall for Jeb. Hillary isn't any better. Poppy and Slick Willie were tied at the hip with the events in Mena.Bottom line, I don't agree with some of the assertions that Conolly makes in this video, but in it's totality, I agree with his basic premise about who is (and has been) running the government in the United States and the governments throughout the world for that matter. And how they are able to keep the sheeple in a constant state of fear.Take a look at the video and make your own opinion. Again, it's over three hours, but it's pretty interesting.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
JDThomas

Re: JFK to 911: Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

Post by JDThomas »

It's good to hear Mena being brought-up. This would be a real eye-opener for the public at large
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I have seen the documentary and agree with it's premise whole heartedly. But I think it's unfair to call us sheeple. We are either part of the scam or we are not. If we are not part of the scam the game is rigged so that there is virtually nothing we can do to change it. JFK and RFK were sheeple too. In his last speech MLK seemed to know what was waiting for him, like a sheep being led to the slaughter.