OPERATION BLUE BEAM:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

OPERATION BLUE BEAM:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln allegedly has Major New Books and Major New Theories on thisSubject Matter. Not any time too soon. I have not read or studied any of this New Material yet. Someday I will.

Pearl Harbor, The Assassinations of JFK, MLK, and RFK, The 04.19.1995 Oklahoma Bombing, The 9.11.2001 Bombings of The Pentagon, The Twin Towers, WTC - 7, the air planes, the bodies, the debris, the passengers,etc., etc., The 07.20.2012 Aurora, Colorado Century movie theatre shootings, The 09.11.2012 Benghazi Attack,The 12.14.2012 Sandy Hook Elementary school shootings, in Newton, Connecticut, and numerous other buried and forgotten events now have slightly more importance and significance to most Apathetic Americans than do THE ASSASSINATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

OPERATION BLUE BEAM SIMPLY PUT IS OPERATION MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE, OPERATION MK - ULTRA, OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, OPERATION PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT, AND OPERATION STRATEGIC PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT COMBINED AND ON STEROIDS, AND FAR, FAR BEYOND.

The CIA, DIA, NSA, and The Shadow Government is so far above and ahead of where "We the People…" are functioning and thinking that we "THE SHEEPLE" are far more PATHETIC than we can even imagine.

I have been doing extensive investigation and research into this Subject Matter, and all related threads.This Subject Matter is as enlightening as it is frightening. This is why The Shadow Government is so IN YOUR FACE, AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYBODY AND ANYTHING. All Perceived Shadow Government Issues have been, areb eing, and will be resolved.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself
about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings
on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

Re: OPERATION BLUE BEAM:

Post by Slav »