Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CIA

JFK Assassination
Mark68

Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CIA

Post by Mark68 »

I just ordered this book. Anyone here read it?Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CIA
kenmurray

Re: Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CI

Post by kenmurray »

Brush with Oswald lingers for local man:http://www.timesunion.com/local/article ... fb-desktop
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A news reporter interviews Lee Oswald's neighbors in New Orleans:http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... p_r_1.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Lee Oswald and his associates:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7-mK_DsdaU
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

In our investigation we located Lee Oswald's illegitimate child from a romantic relationship in New Orleans.This child was first revealed by Jim Garrison in his investigation.With some deep research we located the individual who now lives in Texas under an adopted name.For privacy and personal reasons I will not reveal the name here.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Tommy can you tell us who the mother was?
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

JDB4JFK for reasons of privacy we can not reveal his Mothers name here.I can say the individual is successful and has a family of his own and lives in Texas.His Mother is no longer alive by several years.If your really interested in this name you can find it as we did.We made a deep search of the New Orleans Parrish area and after turning over many many stones we found the names and the real story and truth of this long covered up part of this part of the bigger story.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

ok thanks Tommy, I will do some digging. So he had more than Judith Baker on the side? Do you believe in the two Oswald's that John Armstrong writes about?
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

JDB4JFK personally I don't believe that theory.It's interesting but for myself I think it pushes the whole thing beyond believable and gets way to complicated . I think the photo's that we have all seen of Lee Oswald in the military were he looks all bull necked and muscular was due to he was fed really good 3 times a day and had constant PT training and then when we see the photo's of him as a civilian he looks all scrawny and pale and real thin.And that's because he wasn't eating the same and no PT training. I do believe the CIA and Military Intelligence had used Lee Oswald in the last year of his military duty.I do believe the CIA along with Military Intelligence 100% orchestrated the move to Russia and also brought him back . I believe that James Jesus Angleton chief of the CIA's Counterintelligence in the 1960's thru the 1970's molded Lee Oswald into a CIA covert operator and used George de Mohrenschildt also a covert CIA operative in Dallas to guide and influence and position Lee Oswald right were the agency wanted him.Once the trap was set it was only to let it play out as it did. I think that small film clip taken in the Dallas Municipal building hallway tells us the real story.When Lee Oswald was asked had he fired that rifle that killed the President he not only denied it he denied shooting anyone.In Willem Oltman's personal files we found notes he had taken that George de Mohrenschildt had said shortly before his death .The notes told that de Mohrenschildt had said " He had expressed a great sadness of what had happened to Lee Oswald and a deep feeling of guilt. He openly had said “what a horrible shame it was that Lee had been put into the position that history had sealed for him”. He was innocent of what he had been accused of "....