Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CIA

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Re: Oswald in New Orleans: A Case for Conspiracy with the CI

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/LMAc7WKMP2cTommy, thanks for your response!!! Please when you have time listen to this 43 minute video and tell me what you disagree with.Thanks,jb
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

JDB4JFK thanks for that film clip...Armstrong is one outstanding researcher I will say that.He is indeed very persuasive...I've always agreed that in the plot there was an individual who impersonated Lee Oswald in the months leading up to the assassination.( Firing Range , Auto Dealership).I just don't think the plot was as deep as Armstrong claims. And the part about Marguerite Oswald being a second I just do not believe. In our research we located several individuals who knew Marguerite Oswald personally and from what we were told of there personal friendship there was only one Marguerite Oswald.She was a very unusual lady and no one could have duplicated her. We also learned she was totally trashed out by the mainstream media very unjustly from day one .Personal friends of her's told us deep down she was a very good and kind and caring person.And knew her youngest son had been set up .She never could get over the close friendship Lee had with George de Mohrenschildt.She knew it stunk to high heaven and something was very wrong with that picture.But no one would listen.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

If you go to Robert Armstrong's web site Harvey and Lee you can see the two different Marguerite's. One is about 5'7" and one is 5'0". The one you are talking about is 5'0". There are lots of crazy things about this whole set up. Such as Robert saying Lee did it and never talking about his mom. No one in there so called family, Robert, Marguerite, John Pic, etc. helping LHO get a lawyer for two days, even though he was begging for someone to come forward to assist him!!!The most telling sign IMO was John Pic's WC testimony where he stated about the Thanksgiving day dinner, one year prior 11-22-62, that he and his wife didn't recognize LHO as the LHO they knew!!! They said he was thinner, a lot less hair, neck was different, and his eyes were more sunk in. Robert knew all this also I think they planned the Thanksgiving party to try and see if they could fool John Pic!!!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tonight on Black Op Radio John Armstrong:http://blackopradio.com/schedule.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Kenmurray that's an interesting piece you posted but for myself I don't believe it .It's a royal "Red Herring" if there ever has been one. It's so typical in this case to throw out there wild way over the top theories that the everyday Joe could never understand and it completely screwed up any chance of the real truth coming out.And at some point the regular everyday citizen doesn't know what the heck to believe or not believe. There are small pieces of this theory that are most likely true.The Lee Harvey Oswald that we all remember after November 22,1963 was used in some form as a special covert operator in a program run by US Military Intelligence and the CIA which included him being placed in Russia and then returned to the USA . At some point after his return to the US the young naive 24 year old Lee Oswald was maneuvered into a position he would never be able to escape from. After months of indoctrination and mentoring filled with hatred for the United States and the US Government from old school covert master of deception George de Mohrenschildt the young Lee Oswald was primed and pushed into the sacrificial lamb role that we all watched unfold in front of our eyes way back in November of 1963.Once the Paine's enter the picture it was all just a matter of time before the plot would unfold. The rest is a carefully orchestrated historical lie that at this late point in history most likely will never be totally truthfully revealed. Have you noticed no Government agencies have stepped forward to reopen the JFK assassination case .The Department of Justice hasn't stepped forward to reopen the case.At this point in time this case is dead in the water.History has pretty much sealed this up ...