NIXON ORDERED JFK MURDERED:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

NIXON ORDERED JFK MURDERED:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.21.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.30.2015 Issue of THE GLOBE reached my news stand today, not any time too soon for 11.22.2015,the 52nd Year Anniversary Of The JFK Removal.That's it ! Case Closed ! As I stood in a long Thanksgiving Food Shopping Line at my local Jewel GroceryStore, this magazine was located in each Check Out Line. People could be heard saying things like TheyKnew It All Along, It's About Time Nixon Was Blamed, and Thank God The Real Truth Is Finally Out.If it has a Headline, a Percentage of American's will believe anything that is in print.NIXON EXPOSED AFTER 52 YEARS.NIXON ORDERED JFK MURDERED.NIXON FRAMED OSWALD.NIXON HIRED REAL KILLER WHO SHOT FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL.NIXON MADE A SECRET TRIP TO DALLAS THE DAY BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION.As per my usual Modus Operandi I like to draw attention to articles, books, speeches, statements,etc., with some High Lights, but always encouraging reading and study by everyone so disposed, and encouraging everyone to formulate their Own Opinions after their own Research and Study.I read and study everything from Extreme Right to Extreme Left. I like to know what's out there, andwhat is being written about, and thought about.I also tend to spend an Inverse Ratio, as I call it, toward what I read and study. I read and study SubjectMatter's that I tend to disagree with, don't understand, or frankly can't stand. I don't like to comment on,or discuss Subject Matter's that I know nothing about.Just a few comparisons and observations that I believe relative to the JFK Removal. My Opinions.I encourage, invite, and welcome any and all opinions, both Pro and Con.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THAT THE CIA WAS THE TOTAL MASTERMIND. YOU ONLY POSSIBLY NEEDED SOME OF THE FOLLOWING: LEMNITZER, KRULAK, LANSDALE, DULLES, BISSELL, CABELL, ANGELTON, MAHUE, PHILLIPS, SHACKLEY, etc., EITHER IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ALMOST ANY COMBINATION EITHER BEFORE, DURING, AND/OR AFTER THE REMOVAL OF JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY DULLES WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THAT THE FBI WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND. YOU ONLY NEEDED HOOVER, AND POSSIBLY A FEW OTHERS FROM THE FBI.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THAT HOOVER WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY LBJ WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THE CHICAGO OUTFIT WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THAT NIXON WAS THE TOTAL MASTER MIND.I DO NOT BELIEVE THE BOOKS AND THEORIES THAT SAY THAT THE SECRET SERVICE WAS THE TOTALMASTER MIND. STAND DOWN ORDERS, AND A FEW SELECT SS AGENTS WERE ALL THAT WAS NEEDED._________________________________________________________________________________________________________.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT CARLOS MARCELLO AND HIS CREW SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT CONNELLY SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIVE THAT FIDEL CASTRO AND HIS CREW SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JACKIE KENNEDY SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LHO WAS INNOCENT. LHO KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON, MADE NO SERIOUSATTEMPT TO ABORT ANYTHING, AND WHETHER HE FIRED A SHOT OR NOT, LHO WAS EITHER APARTICIPANT IN SOME CAPACITY, OR LHO WAS DUMB AS DIRT.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MALCOLM WALLACE SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT NIKITA KRUSCHEV AND HIS CREW SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LUCIEN SARTE', OR CORSICANS SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JFK WAS SHOT FROM THE SEWER.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT SANTOS TRAFFICANTE' AND HIS CREW SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE UMBRELLA MAN SHOT JFK WITH EITHER AN ICE DART, OR LOW CALIBREPROJECTILE.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________.Like the Front Wheel of my Harley Davidson Motorcycle, all of the spokes provide balance, direction, guidance, and support, etc.By analogy I believe that there were many spokes in The Front Wheel Of The JFK Removal each in andof itself providing its own assistance and support.By analogy I also believe that The Front Wheel Of The JFK Removal was like a Mag Rim on a car ortruck, with "Major Supports" if you will. Compartmentalization, Need To Know, and Total Secrecy Were The Order Of The Day. Remember there were No Cell Phones, No Emails, No Faxes, No Lap Tops or Easily Portable Computers.You must look at, analyze, read, and study The Totality Of The JFK Removal In SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS.The Pre-Planning, and Planning of The Removal Of JFK required certain Skill Sets of Trusted Individuals in a Timely Fashion.The Execution, Immediate, and Long Term Cover-Up Of The JFK Removal required certain Skill Sets of Trusted Individuals also in a Timely Fashion.KILLING JFK WAS LIKE BAKING A CAKE. YOU JUST CAN'T JUST THROW EVERYTHING INTO THE OVEN. BOXES NEED TO BE OPENED. INGREDIENTS NEED TO BE ADDED IN CERTAIN PROPORTIONS, AT CERTAIN TIMES. THE MIXTURE MUST BE FLUID AND STIRRED UNTIL IT'S TIME TO BAKE THE CAKE.The Pre-Planning, Planning, Removal, Cover-Up, and On Going Cover-Up of the JFK Removal was clearly a very well organized, Military Style, Professional Coup d'etat OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL AND MIXTURE OF AMERICAN'S STRATEGICALLY PLACED, WITH MUCH TO AVOID LOSING, AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: NIXON ORDERED JFK MURDERED:

Post by kenmurray »

Not only did Nixon had JFK murdered, but he stole his brain too! http://web.globemagazine.com/content/ni ... -his-brain
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I DO believe that I love your post Bruce. Post of the year!I do not believe that LBJ had as big a role as some would believe. I do not believe that Poppy Bush had as much involvement as some would like to believe.I do not believe that bullets were fired at JFK through the windshield or through the Stemmons Freeway sign.I do believe that Chauncey Holt and James Files have spoken more truth in this matter than all the books ever written.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Hi Bruce; I saw it too with the tapes provided as evidence offering irrefutable proof that Nixon was involved in the conspiracy!The night before at the Dallas estate where all the bigwigs were discussing the assassination with "the Bulldog" Hoover arriving:LBJ: Those Kennedys are no good, but after tomorrow those SOBs won't embarrass me anymore, see, we'll plug him good and he'll leak like a sieve.Nixon: I never did like those cheats who stole my election; if I could I would blow JFK away with a submachine gun, see, they're no good LBJ!Hoover: I'll be out of a job in a couple years, after all my patriotic service to the old USA! I'll make sure the Big Event gets covered up, none of the GMen will squeal, understand?GHW Bush of the CIA: I'll make sure we bump off any witnesses, and round up all photos, etc. that could undermine the lone nut/gunman Oswald who we will pin the blame on. We have plenty of extremely wealthy oil men ready to pay for this operation so they don't lose their subsidies. The coast will soon be clear, see, and we'll be in clover once LBJ is in charge to invade Asia to fight those damned Commies!!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

IT'S real simple fellows, Big Banking and Big Oil hired the CIA TO orchestrate the murder and than ordered the FBI to cover it up! Was the joints chief's of staff probably involved, Yes! So was military intelligence involved, yes! Was certain elements of the Mafia involved? Yes! How do we know all the above was involved? Because we look no further than the Warren Commission itself: Allen Dulles=CIA, Hoover in charge of the Warren Commission investigation = FBI, Colonel Lemay = Military Intelligence at autopsy leading doctors astray, John McCloy head of world banking etc. on the Commission. H.L. Hunt and oil men = BIG OIL, sending out fliers and newspaper articles stating, Kennedy wanted for treason. Mafia Don's sending shooters to Dealey Plaza: ALA: FILES, NICOLLETI, AND ROSELLI. Hell there was even a Klu Klux Klan leader there in the crowd to watch the assassination named, JOSEPH MILTEER, who predicted the assassination two weeks prior to and under cover agent named William Summerset. So final analysis is a lot of people knew before the assassination was committed that it was going to take place. President Kennedy was warned by several people in the government not to go to Dallas, because they had heard rumors of the assassination. But the president went anyway because he was insured by the Secret Service that they had Dallas covered. After all they supposedly save him from earlier assassination attempts in Chicago and Tampa Bay??? Those were fake assassination attempts to make the Kennedy think the Secret Service was really saving his life. So when Kennedy was getting all these warnings about Dallas being a potential threat on his life, the secret Service said hey don't worry Dallas is ok, remember we save your life in Chicago and Tampa, and we say Dallas is fine! They lured him into the trap!
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

I agree with that; also how many times have you heard idiots say that it would be impossible to cover up such a large conspiracy; that's the point they are blind to, the pinheads, that the intention was to flood the parade route with suspicious people in case there ever was a real investigation, it would be an endless guessing game. All the big wigs had cause to blow out JFK's brains; they all had a lot to lose. Though I wonder what their contingency plan was if he had gotten down without being fatally wounded.
Slav

Post by Slav »

[quote="Bruce Patrick /]I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT MALCOLM WALLACE SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LUCIEN SARTE', OR CORSICANS SHOT JFK.I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE UMBRELLA MAN SHOT JFK WITH EITHER AN ICE DART,___________________________________________________________________________________________________________.BB.[/quote]Very simple who had the most to lose? LBJ was a killer had several people killed, he was going to get arrested and he was getting kicked of for vp off the next election, he was desperate to keep him self out of jail and keep his job as vp. So he tells his neighbour and close friend Hoover lets whack JFK, then they tell Dulles and a Few Generals and the plan starts rolling,LBJ is fingered by several people that he is the mastermind, his mistress says the night before he told her after tomorrow the Kennedy won't bother me anymore , he told his Lawyers he did it he told his psychiatrist before in my option he died was assassinated to keep him quiet, and to further keep himself out of jail he panics when RFK runs for president knowing he will end up in jail and has RFK killed as well. Take a look at the wink he receives on the plane in front of JFK casket, take a look at LBJ wife's face in front of JFK casket, the wink and her face says it all.The fact that Mac Wallace was on the 6th floor says a lot, so Oswald did not take the shot from the 6th floor who did? Bush is in it as deep, there are pictures of him in Dealey plaza that Day along with General Lansdale , General Lansdale goes behind the picket fence moments before the shooting to talk with James Files, there are many Shooters in Dealey plaza that day for what I believe is in plan 1 2 or 3 to make sure they get him one way or another. Bush says at the funeral of pres Ford that it was a deluded gunman and laughs and mention how Ford saved the Warren commission.In 1977 Bush kills the remainder of Cia mob witnesses who are all talking about the Assasination freely .Nixon was getting ready to snitch on the Cia that they murdered JFK so they performed the Watergate Sting to remove him from office. Why is it still being covered up today? Well Bush is still alive and he was deeply involved.Everyone was deeply involved back then that's how the cover up stayed a secret and when someone started to talk or wanted to talk they were taken out. I do not believe Johnson and Hoover Both had Heart attacks what a coincidence. Imagine all news today is sensored reviewed just like it was in the movie good morning Vietnam with Robin Williams.When all the players are dead I'm sure more of the truth will come out.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Well I can certainly say from our research that once George de Mohrenschildt began to crack open and began telling certain people what had really happened leading up to the assassination his days were numbered.And he knew this and it scared the hell out of him. One very interesting letter we found in his own hand writing told about how he had in 1975 been offered a large sum of money to leave the United States and never return.He did not reveal who had offered the cash to him but he did say he had considered the offer.From his personal letters we found he was aware that he had scared others who would be dragged into this Kennedy assassination spider web that once your in it you can never be completely removed from it .When George wrote the personal letter to George H.W. Bush head of the CIA at the time and addressed him by his first name his fate was pretty much sealed.Within two months of that letter de Mohrenschildt had been committed by his wife Jeanne and her Lawyer Pat Russell to the Parkland Hospital Mental Health ward.For shock treatments and IV medications.He told Oltmans in several letter that they were trying everything they could do to ruin his memory and to stop him from revealing what all he knew concerning the Kennedy assassination.He also went on to say he suspected his wife and Pat Russell were conspiring to make sure he never did talk.Oltmans told that once in a private meeting at The famous Dallas Texas Cipango Club Pat Russell had told Oltmans before they left for The Netherlands that "this whole thing is very fishy and you better be very careful.Russell said "who knows how much George knows about this .But I do know if he tells all he knows from what he has told me ,he will be arrested and go straight to prison".
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tommy Wilkens wrote:Well I can certainly say from our research that once George de Mohrenschildt began to crack open and began telling certain people what had really happened leading up to the assassination his days were numbered.And he knew this and it scared the hell out of him. One very interesting letter we found in his own hand writing told about how he had in 1975 been offered a large sum of money to leave the United States and never return.He did not reveal who had offered the cash to him but he did say he had considered the offer.From his personal letters we found he was aware that he had scared others who would be dragged into this Kennedy assassination spider web that once your in it you can never be completely removed from it .When George wrote the personal letter to George H.W. Bush head of the CIA at the time and addressed him by his first name his fate was pretty much sealed.Within two months of that letter de Mohrenschildt had been committed by his wife Jeanne and her Lawyer Pat Russell to the Parkland Hospital Mental Health ward.For shock treatments and IV medications.He told Oltmans in several letter that they were trying everything they could do to ruin his memory and to stop him from revealing what all he knew concerning the Kennedy assassination.He also went on to say he suspected his wife and Pat Russell were conspiring to make sure he never did talk.Oltmans told that once in a private meeting at The famous Dallas Texas Cipango Club Pat Russell had told Oltmans before they left for The Netherlands that "this whole thing is very fishy and you better be very careful.Russell said "who knows how much George knows about this .But I do know if he tells all he knows from what he has told me ,he will be arrested and go straight to prison".In part five of PoppyLeaks, which comes from Russ Baker's excellent book, Family of Secrets, there is a lot of very interesting information regarding the two George's (Bush and deMohrenshildt).http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/11/20/poppyleaks-part-5/
John Zeroski

Post by John Zeroski »

I accept BB's invitation to comment on his views regarding his beliefs on the assassination, and agree pretty much with everything he wrote,except his view of LHO. And so my few comments.My view of Oswald is based on two points, the first being that the assassination was a domestic false flag intelligence operation, designed asa misdirection in blaming the extremists in Texas and the southwest, using communist controlled Cuba as the focal point, and the secondbeing the using of LHO as the designated patsy.From this viewpoint, Oswald was an "innocent", in the sense that he was completely controlled by his multiple handlers every step of the wayfrom his recruitment at Atsugi until his final days.Consequently, he "knew what was going on" seems at least a stretch, and so "made no serious attempt to abort anything" would naturally followif he didn't know the actual facts of what was going to occur that day."Whether he fired a shot or not" seems to suggest a lingering doubt on that point, and I thought, perhaps erroneously, that there was no questionthat Oswald, IN FACT, did not fire a rifle that day. I assumed this had been a given at this point in time."LHO was either a participant in some capacity" also seems to suggest the Oswald might have had some other capacity other than that of patsy, which seems to me unlikely at this point in time."Or LHO was dumb as dirt" seems to me to be a bit harsh on the man. He was very young when he joined the Marines, was probably made much ofby the government agencies who trained him, and may have been experiencing the thrill of a lifetime in doing spy work. How many young menknow the ways of the world at his age? He appeared poised in the films of his last days, a lasting credit to his memory.Thinking about the idea of "dumb as dirt", I recalled Mark Lane's thoughts regarding the readers of his books. He suggests that all a person studying the assassination need to know can be found in reading his books. Seems to me that "dumb as dirt" is his view of the research community.