REFLECTION: BEHIND THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 4:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.16.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:REFLECTION: BEHIND THE RAIN, 2010, by Robert Clayton Buick, published in the United States of Americaby Xlibris Corporation. http://www.Xlibris.comRIDING THE TIGER'S BACK was published in 1992 by Phillip Hemenway about Robert Clayton Buick (RCB).Since then RCB has written nine (9) more books himself based upon conversations, discussions, facts, personalexperiences and insight, interviews, readings, research, study, and writings of his own. RCB is very highly admired and respected by those who know him, and who have met him.As always, I recommend that you do your own reading, research, and studying, and then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts.Conversations, Discussions, Opinions, and Thoughts can change and develop over decades. Personal Perceptions can also either detract from, lend to, or support others conversations, discussions, interviews, personal experiences and insight, readings, research, seminars, studying, etc.THERE ARE A TOTAL OF TEN (10) BOOKS ABOUT/BY RCB TODAY. They need to be read in the order of printing and publication to gain the best insight and perspective from the Entire Body of Works. My Opinion.RCB, J and B have been, and remain very close, confidential, personal friends for many years. We have all of RCB's Manuscript's and Books."Buick's third and final work of his trilogy REFLECTION: BEHIND THE RAIN is a chronological parallel of his lifeincorporated with the Kennedy assassinations. It is the final chapter in explicit detail of how Buick's life became entwined with the most famous murders of the 20th Century. REFLECTION tells the conglomerate of causes of the death of John F. Kennedy, while exposing all of the conspirators involved in the death of a president and their individual agendas.""REFLECTION is a conclusive summation of what really happened that day in Dealey Plaza when 'they'killed the President of the United States. A must read for conspiracy theorists, history buffs, and all of the people of the World who have ever wondered what really happened on that fateful day in Dallas. Buick pulls no punches in the finality of his trilogy REFLECTION by telling the Who and Why of it ALL. It is time to shatter the Hollywood mirrors and blow out all of the speculative smoke of countless writings by those who were never there. Buick's reflection of these past forty - some years is a riveting journey into the past, the present, and into the future, a revealing biography of all that has been hidden these forty-three years."RCB has continued to advance well beyond The Removals of JFK, MLK, and RFK. At 80+ years young, RCB isone of the very few living experts who personally knew, met, or worked with: John Louis Battaglia, David Atlee Phillips, E. Howard Hunt, Richard Case Nagell, Frank Sturgis, James Jesus Angelton, Robert Maheu, Lee Harvey Oswald, Johnny Rosselli, and many others.RCB, at different times, was Cell Mates with both Richard Case Nagell, and Johnny Rosselli.RCB personally met and talked to LHO in September, 1963 in the Hotel Luma in Mexico, about the impendingAssassination of JFK. RCB reported this to his Government Controllers and Handlers.RCB was questioned extensively about the RFK Assassination After The Fact, by the FBI.RCB is a living, breathing, speaking, writing Legend who possesses volumes of facts, information, and hisown first hand experiences and insight. His books go further than most in scratching the surface of The Truth Of History. THE HISTORY BOOKS WILL NEVER BE RE-WRITTEN. REMEMBER THAT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: REFLECTION: BEHIND THE RAIN: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK # 4:

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Bruce very interesting post. My question to you is has Buick ever mentioned George de Mohrenschildt and what his role was in the months leading up to Kennedy's murder ?? I know what our investigation has found concerning de Mohrenschildt !!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

12.19.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.16.2015 - I originally Posted this Highly Informative Post and Headline. This, and REFLECTION: BEHIND THE RAIN, Robert Clayton Buick's book, would be very important with crucial, never before disclosed facts and points of information for the serious JFK Researcher who is investigating and probing the backset of LHO's activities, and those involved with him in Mexico in 1963.You need to carefully read, research, and study the ten (10) books about/by Robert Clayton Buick to fully absorb and benefit from much material that is basically ignored heretofore.As always, I recommend that you read, research, and study, and then formulate your own Opinions and Thoughts. And always keep an open mind. Less than 10% of the Truth About The JFK Removal Has Ever Been Covered, Discussed, Or Established As Facts And Truth.12.17.2015 - Tommy Wilkens Posted an Inquisitive Post.Tommy - RCB is in the process of writing his next books, and preparing for additional projects with J and B. I spent several hours conferring and reviewing a broad spectrum of Subject Matter's with him in the last two (2) weeks alone.Tommy have you discovered any facts, or points of information about LHO's activities in Mexico withDavid Atlee Phillips, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Richard Case Nagell, and others during September,1963 ? If so, DeMohrenschildt might have been aware of what was developing with some degree of accuracy and certainty. If not, DeMohrenschildt was being kept in the dark by LHO, as David AtleePhillips was his real Controller or Handler.In either event, DeMohrenschildt's relationship with George H.W. Bush and his associates, before, during,and after September, 1963 is The Yellow Brick Road that needs to be followed. Pay particular attentionto Lyman L. Lemnitzer, Ed Lansdale, Robert Maheu, Allen W. Dulles, Richard Helms, Richard Bissell, Charles Cabell, and James Jesus Angelton. More than 90% of what actually occurred has never been touched on,discussed or reviewed sufficiently. My Opinon.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Why would Lyman Lemnitzer be involved in the plot to assassinate JFK? It's very simple. Lemnitzer was the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs when he presented JFK with the Operation Northwoods plan in March of 1962.http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ds.htmlJFK refused to follow through with this plan which turned out to be very similar to what occurred on 9/11/2001. Instead of Afghanistan/Iraq in 2001, it would have been Cuba/Vietnam in 1962. JFK was so incensed with this plan that he replaced Lemnizter as Chairman and replaced him with Max Taylor a month before the Cuban Missile Crisis later that year.So not only did he kick Lemnitzer to the curb, this was after he already removed Allen Dulles as Director of the CIA after the Bay of Pigs debacle in 1961. Besides Dulles, JFK also got rid of two Deputy Directors of the CIA, Richard Bissell and Charles Cabell. Incidentally, Cabell's brother Earle was Mayor of Dallas the day JFK was assassinated there.Ed Lansdale was the project leader of Operation Mongoose, which was another CIA plan to overthrown Fidel Castro. After the Cuban Missile Crisis was resolved, the plan was suspended.Robert Maheu also played a part in Operation Mongoose, as he had been part of many CIA counter-espionage activities. Maheu's role was to recruit members of the Mob to help assassinate Castro.As David Talbot writes about in his book, Inside the Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of the American Secret Government, JFK and RFK tried to get rid of key CIA/Military Industrial Complex power brokers when they removed people like Lemnizter and Dulles, but some were not accounted for. People like James Jesus Angleton and Richard Helms, both of whom were very tight with Dulles and saw him often, even after he "left" the CIA. All of this led to 11/22/1963.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Very interesting reply Bruce I thank you...I am looking into R.C.Buick's research now. Bruce your leadership and contributions to this forum are just off the charts.Myself and I know many others here look forward to your posts and reply's and your research.In our years and years of research concerning George de Mohrenschildt we know he had many many ties and friendships in Mexico. And Jeanne and George both traveled extensively through out Mexico. Our research showed that in November of 1959 George and Jeanne both met in a private meeting in Mexico City with the Soviet First Deputy Anastas Mikoyan .During this period First Deputy Mikoyan was the second most powerful figure in the Soviet Union at the time under First Premier Nikita Khrushchev. In the notes we located and found concerning this meeting Jeanne bragged how close George "Mischka" as she fondly called George in private were with Mikoyan and that she had invited Mikoyan to visit there home in Dallas. More research showed that George had made many trips to Mexico and was sent by the International Cooperation Administration or the (ICA). In one personal letter we found in The Netherlands written from de Mohrenschildt to Willem Oltmans he tells that he was being sent by the ICA as late as 1970.The letter was dated July 16,1970 .George said in the letter "I am just back from Pakistan. I first went through Rome. It was all so rushed. Our stupid government never gives you enough time to do for yourself. In Oltmans notes he records that the letter never explained why he was sent to Pakistan. Only that he had been sent by the United States Government. In a special notation Oltmans writes “all the way to 1970 George de Mohrenschildt was doing tasks for the US Government”.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

12.06.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.15.2015 - I originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material about REFLECTION BEHIND THE RAIN, one of 8 books by Robert Clayton Buick.Before he wrote his 8 books, a book was written about RCB.I have recently received many Emails over the last several weeks asking about RCB's books.I have Re-Posted the books in order.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.