ALTERED HISTORY: EXPOSING DECEIT AND DECEPTION

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

ALTERED HISTORY: EXPOSING DECEIT AND DECEPTION

Post by Dealey Joe »

Part one of Doug Hornehttp://fff.org/explore-freedom/article/altered-history-exposing-deciet-and-deception-in-the-jfk-assassination-medical-evidence-part-1/
Dealey Joe

Re: ALTERED HISTORY: EXPOSING DECEIT AND DECEPTION

Post by Dealey Joe »

I believe Oswalds extensive presence in Oak Cliff Dallas concerned the possible attacks on the US Soil by Cubans to help get the US to attack Cuba. There were numerous Cuban figures in the Oak Cliff area. There were a number of rooming houses/ halfway houses with Cuban occupants. They were there for a reason, mentioned even by Roger Craig in his short manuscript.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent subject matter, Joe! You know how much I respect Doug Horne and I glad you posted this presentation by Doug. It's fantastic presentation. I strongly suggest that any forum members who have not heard this presentation yet, should do so. Plus also read Doug's five-volume book called, Inside The Assassination Records Review Board, just in case you haven't yet. All the volumes are great, but to me the best is Volume IV, which is partly about what really happened at Bethesda the night of the assassination, plus also gets into how quickly the CIA had their hands on the Zapruder film and what they did with the film. Now even if you have seen this presentation, like I have, watch and listen to it again like I am now. It never hurts to revisit material about the JFK assassination, whether they are books, articles, audio interviews or videos.Finally, when Joe talks about the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, one should know that to me, Joe knows more about the Oak Cliff area than anyone I have ever come across in the JFK assassination research world. Pay close attention to what he posts here about that subject, as there is no one more knowledgeable.
Bob

Post by Bob »

As Doug Horne notes, it becomes clear that the Secret Service, led by Roy Kellerman and Bill Greer, were running a scam at Bethesda (including three different casket entrances) trying to cover their tracks in the actual assassination. There were two procedures with JFK's body at Bethesda. First there was a pre-autopsy procedure (trying to change the wounds to show all the shots came from behind) and then the actual autopsy. A key witness, Thom Robinson, witnessed them both.Here are the notes that Robinson made about the autopsy:Notice Robinson writes that there a two small shrapnel wounds in JFK's face. I believe that those wounds also came from a mercury loaded (exploding) bullet which was used in the shot by Jimmy Files. As Files has said, there were two simultaneous head shots. One from behind (Chuck Nicoletti) and one from the right-front (Files). The mercury load caused the exiting shrapnel wounds to the face and throat in my opinion. It was Files himself who first mentioned that it was his mercury load which caused the exiting shrapnel out the throat. This is one area where I disagree with Horne's assessment regarding how the throat wound was made. Horne believes it was an entrance wound. That being said, Robinson also said that he saw that the autopsy doctors trace the head wound to the throat wound.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Very excellent post and I can affirm that our investigation into George de Mohrenschildt found reference from Willem Oltmans recorded friendship with de Mohrenschildt that indeed the local Dallas Cuban groups were very much involved.We found a note Oltmans told about an evening at the deMohrenschildt home were George talked about the local Cubans in Dallas and that's who he said they should be looking into. de Mohrenschildt told that evening that "To understand these Cubans you must first realize they live by a different code of honor. Cubans who are involved in murder would rather shoot themselves than to betray someone". The Oltmans notes told that de Mohrenschildt had said "these men are cold blooded killers".In another note we found in Oltmans hand writing he told of asking de Mohrenschildt how should he proceed in his investigation of the Kennedy murder. In a calm straight forward voice George says “concentrate your investigation on the Cuban community in Dallas”.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bob writes per Doug Horne, Roy Kellerman and Bill Greer were running a scam at Bethesda trying to cover their tracks! That leads to a lot of questions:1.) How did Kellerman and Greer know that the shots came from the front, and that they needed to switch or have JFK'S body altered?2.) If the plan was to shoot Kennedy from behind how did they know none of those shots hit?3.) 50 plus witnesses said the limo stopped and those guys from behind couldn't hit Kennedy???4.) Why didn't Jimmy wait until Kennedy passed him to shoot???
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll say this again, people need to watch this entire presentation (all five parts). It's long, but it's worth it. I'm watching it again now for the third time. It's incredibly informative and insightful. Tommy, go to 24:45 of part one. There, Horne talks about a 1968 Army Intelligence report in which a Haitian named Clemard Joseph Charles states that George deMohrenshildt had a close association with LBJ, while he was VP.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »