JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TIC - TAC - TOE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday
7:41 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

This is meant to be an academic, analytical, direct, focused, pot stirring, powerful, and probative Comparison and Review of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community today, 52+ years after The Adjustment/Removal of JFK on 11.22.1963.

JFK IS DUST IN THE WIND. JFK HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 11.22.1963.

Continually amasing, arguing, collecting, reviewing, and writing about CONFLICTING FACTS ON THE JFK ADJUSTMENT and REMOVAL ONLY COLLECTS THESE ALLEGED FACTS, OPINIONS, and POINTS OF INFORMATION LIKE SO MANY GRAINS OF SAND ON THE GROWING BEACH DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF JFK.

BUT WHAT IS THE TRUTH ? WHY ?

WHERE WERE WE - WHERE ARE WE - WHERE ARE "We the People..." Going, OR Being Led ?

In some ways this is meant to be a challenge to the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who may need to adjust their focus to include this overall Conceptcualization Process I called it. (that's a
word, right ?).

In some ways this is meant to be a encouragement of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Community who does get it, and seeks to Develop and Improve The Quest For Knowledge and Truth - Going forward cognizant of the past, but Not Dwelling/Living in the past.

ARE ?: The Removal's of JFK, M X, MLK, RFK, and Watergate-Nixon Adjustments and Removals as agreed upon/confirmed/discussed/known/or proven intelligently in America today ?

Some of the JFK Research Community continues to spin their wheels chasing Tails and Tales.

52+ years since the JFK Adjustment/Removal and so very little has been accomplished/agreed to/or proven, that it is PATHETIC - (can I at least get mild/medium agreement thus far ?)

Today it appears that most Americans couldn't find The TRUTH today with a CAMERA PHONE, a DRONE, and a TIME MACHINE. Whose fault ? Mental Contributory Negligence (I like to call it - those are real words, i just connected the concepts to apply.)

52+ years later after The JFK Adjustment and Removal and the JFK Research Community is still arguing, debating, and investigating the following, but not limited to:

Abort teams, autopsies, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, confessions , conversations, discussions, escape routes, homosexual stories, interpretations, guns, love stories, meetings, movies, movie alterations, photos, photo alterations, pictures, picture alterations, pixels, planners, rifles, sabots, shooters, shots, silencers, teams, videos, videos altered, witnesses, witness depositions, witness statements, witness statements altered, witness testimony, etc.

Many of the living JFK and Related Subject Matter Researchers and Witnesses may not understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963 through today.

Many of the living Americans today also do not seem to understand the Deep and Far Reaching Ramifications of the JFK Adjustment and Removal of 11.22.1963 through today.

OF COURSE TODAY TO MY MENTAL "CONTRIBUTORY NEGLIGENCE" CONCEPTUALIZATION I MSUT NOW ADD THE "NARCOTIC EFFECT (I call it) OF THE GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED, REGULATED MAIN STREAM MEDIA. (But certainly not to worry for "We the People..." are Guaranteed our protections through our democratic processes, including the Presidential Elections. Please follow that more closely next bit of that apple.)

TIC - TAC - TOE:

Tic - Tac - Toe, (TTT), also known as Noughts and Crosses, is probably the Most Basic and Fundamental Board Game that incorporates Basic Blocking, Logic, Positioning, Strategy, and Thinking Skills.

TTT is played on a 3 X 3 = 9 Square Playing Board, with 2 Players, usually one using X's, and the other using O's.

The Earliest Form of TTT dates to the First Century BC in the Roman Empire.

TTT was originally called TERNILAPILL.

CHECKERS:Checkers, also known as Draughts, is the next level of the Most Fundamental Board Games that also incorporates Basic Blocking, Logic, Positioning, Strategy, and Thinking Skills.

Checkers is played on an 8 X 8 = 64 Square Playing Board, with 2 Players, each opponent using different colored Playing Pieces that begin with Equal Value.

Checkers incorporates Blocking, Planning, and Positioning with Additional Powers.

Checkers incorporates Capturing or Removal of Opponents via Removal from the Playing Board.

Further, Elevation or Increase of Powers can be achieved when a Piece successfully crosses the Playing Board and becomes Elevated or "Kinged."

NOTE THAT IN CHECKERS THE REMOVAL OF AN OPPOSING PLAYER FROM THE PLAYING BOARD IS ALMOST ALWAYS THE BEST AND PRIMARY GOAL.

Checkers has 12 Playing Pieces per side, all of Equal Value until a piece is Elevated or "Kinged", and given Multi-Directional Powers which is inherent in both the Original Playing Strategy, and the Later Playing Strategy.

CHESS:Chess is a Board Game of Greatly Increased Levels of Analysis, Capturing via Removal of an opponents Playing Piece from the Playing Board like Checkers, using Logic, Planning, and Sequential Analysis.

Beginning Game,Middle Game, and End Game Strategy is very sophisticated FROM BEGINNING TO THE END, CHECKMATE OF THE KING, THE LEADER, THE PRESIDENT IF YOU WILL.

Chess origins have been attributed in various forms to the Ancient Countries of China, Egypt, Greece, Persia,and Rome, etc.

Chess is considered an Original Logic and Thinking Board Game to teach Combat and War Techniques to Generals and Battlefield Leaders.

Allegedly Chess was more formally developed by the Ancient Persians.

NOTE THAT IN CHESS THE REMOVAL OF AN OPPOSING PLAYER FROM THE PLAYING BOARD IS ALMOST ALWAYS THE BEST and PRIMARY GOAL.

IN CHESS, LIKE IN CHECKERS, PAIRING DOWN OF THE OPPONENTS "ARMY" IS A PART OF THE STRATEGY - CANNON FODER, COLLATERAL DAMAGES, NECESSARY LOSSES, etc., are phrases that often apply to the REMOVAL OF THE OPPOSITION - LIKE THE "NECESSARY EVIL OF WAR."

Chess is also played on an 8 X 8 = 64 Square Playing Board.

Each of 2 opponents has 16 different colored Playing Pieces; 8 Pawns, 2 Castles or Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops, 1 Queen, and 1 King.

Each of the 6 Different Types of Playing Pieces has Varying Powers and Values. If the Pawn successfully crosses the Playing Board it can be Elevated in Power, like the Checker Piece who does so, and is Elevated or "Kinged" in Checkers. In Chess the Elevated Pawn is then Transformed to a Playing Piece of Higher Power, usually a Queen.

RAUMSCHACH:

Raumschach, German for "Space Chess," was allegedly invented in 1907 by Herr Doktor Ferdinand Mach.

Raumschach is played on a 5 X 5 = 25 Square Playing Board X 5 Levels = 125 PLAYING SQUARES TOTAL.

Each opponent has 7 different Playing Pieces w/ different abilities, powers or values.

The Primary Intelligence and Military Value is to promote and teach Advanced Multi-Sequential Cover-Ups and Preliminary Strategies far beyond that of Chess.

THREE DIMENSIONAL CHESS:

Three Dimensional Chess was allegedly invented in 1851 by Lionel Adalbert Bagration Felix Kieseritzky.

Three Dimensional Chess or Kieseritzky's Cubic Chess is also known as KUBIKSCHACK.

There are 8 Board Levels, identified by using Greek Letters Alpha to Theta.

Three Dimensional Chess has 8 X 8 = 64 Squares, X 8 Levels of Playing Boards = 512 Three Dimensional PlayingSquares.

Three Dimensional Chess allows for 2 - 4 Players, as either Individuals or Teams, w/ 6 Different Pieces, 32 Pieces per side.

Three Dimensional Chess is an Extremely Advanced Intelligence and Military Skills Thinking Game that promotes and teaches some of the Most Advanced Multi-Sequential Cover-Ups and Planning far beyond that of RAUMSCHACH, Chess, and Three Dimensional Chess have long been favorite Training and Thinking Skills Games of those in Intelligence Circles, and Advanced Military Intelligence Circles.

TRI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS or TRI-D CHESS:

Tri-Dimensional Chess or Tri-D chess is a Highly Advanced Combined Form of Checkers, Chess, Raumschach, and Three Dimensional Chess.

Tri-Dimensional Chess was played by Spock, Leonard Nimoy, in the Star Trek Episode COURT MARTIAL.

The Complete Standard Rules for Tri-Dimensional Chess were originally developed by Andrew Bartmess and was subsequently expanded into a commercially available booklet.

A summary in English of the Standard Rules is contained on Charles Roth's Website, including omissions and ambiguities regarding Piece Moves across the 4 Tri-D Playing Game Boards, and the 2 X 2 Attack Boards.

A Complete Set of Tournament Rules for Tri-Dimensional Chess Written by James Meder is available on his Website. Meder's Rules are based upon FIDE's Rules more than Andrew Bartmess' Standard Rules, with some deviations too. A repository of Tournament Rules Games can be found on the Website of Michael Klein.

WHAT I FIND AMAZING IS THE CURRENT NEW WORLD ORDER, GLOBAL FINANCING, GLOBAL DRUG TRADE, GLOBAL WARFARE, GLOBAL WEAPONS TRADE, and GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM IS VERY SIMILAR IN ANALYSIS and COMPOSITION TO THREE DIMENSIONAL CHESS and TRI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS.

MY COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS AND DISCUSSION:

The Dedicated and Serious JFK and Related Subject Matters Reader/Researcher/Student/Thinker/Writer CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT FUNCTION AT THE TIC - TAC - TOE, CHECKERS, and EVEN THE CHESS LEVEL OF ANALYSIS RELATIVE TO UNDERSTANDING THE JFK AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTERS TODAY WITH HOPES OF ADVANCING and IMPROVING ANY UNDERSTANDING OF KNOWLEDGE and TRUTH TODAY.

52+ years after The Adjustment and Removal of JFK the Serious JFK and Related Subject Matter Reader, Researcher/Student/Thinker/Writer MUST FOCUS AT THE RAUMSCHACH, THREE DIMENSIONAL CHESS LEVEL, and TRI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS LEVEL OF ANALYSIS, and THINKING.

"We the People..." SHOULD QUIT LOOKING AT, and COUNTING THE GRAINS OF SAND ON THE GROUND.

"We the People..." SHOULD LOOK AT THE HELICOPTER LEVEL OR 10,000 FOOT LEVEL TO OVERVIEW THE PANORAMIC VIEW FROM 11.22.1963 BEFORE/DURING/AFTER.

Tic - Tac - Toe Level of Analysis and Thinking is where I think too much of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Readers/Researchers/Students/Thinkers/Writers function at.

Checkers Level of Analysis and Thinking Skills is where I think some of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Readers/Researchers/Students/Thinkers/Writers function at.

Chess Level of Analysis and Thinking Skills is where I think some of the JFK and Related Subject Matters Readers/Researchers/Students/Thinkers/Writers function at.

Raumschach Level of Analysis, Planning, and Thinking Skills is where some of the Advanced Financial, Intelligence, and Military Leaders function at in the US and Globally.

Three Dimensional Chess Level of Analysis, Planning, and Thinking Skills is where some of the Advanced Financial, Intelligence, and Military Leaders function at in the US and Globally.

Tri-Dimensional Chess or Tri-D Chess Level of Analysis, Planning, and Thinking Skills is where some of the Very Highest Advanced Financial, Intelligence, and Military Leaders function at in the US and Globally.

IN AN ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THE PANORAMIC VIEW OF THE FOLLOWING, THREE DIMENSIONAL CHESS and TRI-DIMENSIONAL CHESS SHOULD BE ANALYZED and DIGESTED WHEN ATTEMPTING TO COMPREHEND THE FUNCTIONING INTER-RELATIONSHIPS OF THE FOLLOWING:

* Majestic Twelve
* The Bilderbergs
* Council on Foreign Relations
* The Federal Reserve
* Skull and Bones
* The Illuminati
i* The Masons
* The Vatican
* The Jesuits
* The Rosicrucians
* NSA
* CIA
* The Pentagon
* DIA
* DOD
* Department of Justic
* FBI* The US Senate
* The US House of Representatives
* The President of the US
* Supreme Court of the US
* 50 US Governors of 50 US States

To more analytically/completely/decidedly/panoramically understand:

Pearl Harbor, JFK, Malcolm X, MLK, RFK, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, et. al., the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, False Flags, Al Quaeda, Isis, Terrorism, and Wars, etc., TODAY YOU MUST BEGIN TO FOCUS MORE ON THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.

IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.

IN 1939 SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL STATED:

"I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a Riddle, wrapped in a Mystery, inside an Enigma;
but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian National Interest.

"IN 1992 JOE PESCI's CHARACTER, DAVID FERRIE, IN OLIVER STONE's MOVIE JFK STATED:

"This is too big for you, you know that ?

Who did the President ?

It's a Mystery.

It's a Mystery wrapped in a Riddle, inside an Enigma.

The shooter's don't even know !

Don't you get it ?"

On 04.11.2016 I wrote: I cannot forecast to you the actions of The Ruling Elite. It is a Riddle, wrapped in a Mystery, inside an Enigma; but perhaps there is a key.

That key is the Sustained Financial Security/Growth/Power/Safety/Sustainability of The Global Ruling Class - FOR THEIR OWN CONTINUED BENEFIT.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analysis, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Re: TIC - TAC - TOE:

Post by Bob »

Excellent post, Bruce! The Court Martial episode of the original Star Trek series was always one of my favorites. Spock not only plays three dimensional chess in that episode, but also in three other episodes. Spock was definitely an out of the box thinker. Logic showed him the way.Likewise, logic should be the main vehicle in our pursuit of the truth regarding the JFK assassination and related material. It helps to have other attributes like passion, persistence and a thirst for knowledge.Every once in awhile, we are giving gigantic clues as to who really runs things in the United States and throughout the world. Such is the case with the Panama Papers scandal.http://time.com/4280864/panama-papers-capitalism/So who really rules the world? It's the power elite. The top 1 percent. And the real authority derives from the top 1/10 of that 1 percent. The force that drives Big Banking, Big War, Big Oil and now the Big Media.This has been happening for centuries now. Just look at the Rothschilds dynasty in Europe which goes back over 200 years. In the U.S., look at the similarities as to why Abraham Lincoln and JFK were assassinated. Or look back to the to the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913. Look at all the wars which were started by False Flag events. Events that the media promoted as truth, which is a pattern that they still follow.Logic tells us who is really in charge in our world if you intently study the past. In many cases, the past is the blueprint for the future. Never has that been more true when we look at what has happened since 11/22/1963.JFK was assassinated for a myriad of reasons. He was making drastic policy changes regarding Big Banking, Big War and Big Oil. That cost him his life. Meanwhile, those three entities have never been more powerful than they are now.I think Spock would agree with my assessment.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sghncnGkFAo
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Indeed outstanding post Bruce. Spock would agree with just one word spoken:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6MkESn ... tml5=False
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

A good analogy to 3-D chess. I had the Star Trec inspired 3-D chessboard for many years. It was the 3 plastic see through platforms, but without the movable attack platforms. I wound up playing on my own because I could never get anyone to play the game with me.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

TIC - TAC - TOE:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Wednesday
11:12 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLF Forum Readers and Members:

Looking for patterns, benefactor's of patterns, controller's of patterns, etc., I have like many/most American's, have been analyzing/reflecting on over 2020.

Of course a disproportionate of my concern and time have been focusing on: the Entire Presidential Election Process for 2020, Coronavirus, etc., I remembered something that I had circulated/discussed/posted/spoken/written about in various formats before, and thought that I would Cast This Net of Reflection and Thought.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.