JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Re: JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

Post by Bob Jonas »

Has anyone had a chance to get the book? It was released last week...and no word. Must not have been much of a story.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Slav wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/www.unilad.co ... mp/Judging from this story, it's highly unlikely we'll get any more details than that from the book. Still, when I can, I will thumb through it and see. Maybe I'll stop by the book store tonight!!! If it reveals even the most basic level of detail, I'll buy it and report on the gist.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Well, I found the book but it was oversized and sealed. I wasn't about to drop $50 on a book just because of what MIGHT be in it. I hope someone on here will be able to report on what (if anything) Mr. Stone reveals in this new book.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bob I'm willing to donate 20.00 to motivate you to buy the book, I'm dying to find out what happened.I find Oliver Stone very credible and I don't think he would put his name on such a find if he didn't have good enough proof, the fact that the msm has not picked up on it tells me that there will be treasures of information that is true in the book .
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The excellent library system in the county I live in should have this book soon, so I'll check it out (literally) when it arrives. I have a hold placed on it already. Stay tuned.
Bob

Post by Bob »

From the Is James Files telling the truth section of this site.Files has met with Oliver Stone three times and he told us (Jim Marrs and me) this:JF - We wasn't aware of the water situation untill Oliver Stone comes along to make a movie here. And when he made his movie here, we see all these people from the movie company running around carrying bottles of water. Even the officers that worked here, they got suspicious and that’s when we started finding out: this water is unhealthy.Wim - Did you actually meet Oliver Stone?JF - I met Oliver Stone three times. As a matter of fact I have a paper that Joe West … no excuse me, not Joe West but Bob Vernon, had Oliver Stone sign. Now Bob Vernon had come in after the Joe West deal. Bob Vernon took over for Joe West. Bob Vernon met with Oliver Stone and he had him sign an agreement where they wanted to get me on film, but I refused to do that. I met with Oliver Stone three times.Jim - And you never told him your story?JF - No, I did not tell Oliver Stone my story. I refused to discuss it with him and uh …like I say, I ‘ve got a copy, It’s got Oliver Stone’s signature on it, Bob Vernon’s, the only signature that states what it’s all about, the only thing missing is my signature because I would never sign that paper for the agreement.Jim - Why was that?JF - I didn’t like the man!Jim - Case closed!JF - Case closed! And if you’d like I would be more than happy to send you a copy of the document. And it has got Oliver Stone’s original signature on it. And it has Bob Vernon’s signature on it.Well, I guess that answers the critics who say that Files is just a convict trying to get attention. I mean, if you want attention, you want to talk to Oliver Stone, who was the director of the blockbuster movie JFK.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I'm sure some in the president's security detail must have known about the plot that was about to unfold in Dallas but that doesn't mean one of his Secret Service men fired a shot. They (some) were likely aware that something was going to happen and that there would be fake Secret Service agents in Dealer Plaza where the hit was to go down. That's my guess as to what this "source" knew and told Stone.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I finally got the Oliver Stone Experience book from the library and will summarize what he says about this "Ron" the sniper on p. 457:"Ron" claims to have been part of a 10-man sniper squad recruited by the Psychological and Paramilitary Department under the Deputy Director of Plans (DDP) to protect JFK in Dealey Plaza. "Ron", who was 18 at the time, says they were pulled in from all over the globe and that none of them knew each other. All ten were sequestered through a three-month period of training and rehearsal. Keep in mind, this was for PROTECTING the President just in Dealey Plaza, so already it sounds like fantasy to me.Anyway, "Ron" says that in the plaza, they all had assigned positions from which to protect JFK as he came through, but then someone from the team stationed behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll fired on the President. "Ron" said he thinks he knew which one of the team did it but he gives no name (another red flag to this story being bunk) and that he never saw this guy again."Ron" then states that among the chaos that ensued, he was barely able to get away from the scene. Imagine 10 snipers with rifles all fleeing the scene and yet nobody getting caught... He says a small plane took him out of Dallas shortly afterwards.Personally, I think this "Ron" is not believable, but that's just my opinion. I'm just glad I didn't drop $50 on the big book for THAT story. Taking it back to the library today...