Jefferson Morley – “Angleton, Cuba, and Assassination”

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please check out this speech by Jefferson Morley from last month to the The Future of Freedom Foundation group, as he speaks about J.J. Angleton, Cuba and assassination.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axrupUpqFcMMorley has a book coming out this October about Angleton called, The Ghost: The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster James Jesus Angleton.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.23.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.23.2017 - Mr. Bob Fox, the Premiere JFKMS Forum Moderator and Member, who is an Accomplished,Real Professional Writer in his own right, Posted this Headline, and Supporting Information.Bob is such a sincere, confidential, dedicated, focused, long time friend, and professional, who is also incredibly personable, that James Earl Sutton-Files and myself have conversed with Bob via telephonemore than once. And we will continue to do so as we develop our relationship after I introduced Bob to J within the last year.As an aside, Bob is an incredible nationally known sport's writer, both informative, and well versed. Boband I are both strong, long time Green Bay Packer's Fans and Supporters. Many of Bob's articles are verypopular and critically acclaimed in exceptional terms by many that I know in the Sport's World. I personallyforward Bob's article's to NFL associate's and friend's of mine.Bob is also a long time researcher, speaker, and writer on the JFK Removal and related Subject Matter's.He has been a Guest Speaker on many nationally known radio stations. Perhaps Bob would see his way clear to creating his own BOB FOX HEADLINE here on the JFKMS Forum and list for us all of his JFK, and sport's articles, guest appearances, and interviews, in chronological order. MOVING ON: I have spent decades analyzing, reading, researching, studying, and writing about James Jesus Angleton (JJA). I am amazed, impressed, pleased, and strongly supportive of Bob's Headline and Post here.MY OPINION: OTHER THAN JFK, THERE IS NO OTHER PERSON WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THE REMOVAL OF JFK, AND NO OTHER PERSON WHO IS MORE INSTRUMENTAL TO THE SUCCEEDING COVER-UP OF THE REMOVAL OF JFK,THAN JAMES JESUS ANGLETON.JJA ORIGINALLY WORKED WITH BRITISH MI-5, MI-6, THE FLEDGLING ISRAELI MOSSAD, THE EARLY KGB, THE U. S.OFFICE OF STRATEGIC SERVICES (OSS), THEN BECOMING THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE GROUP (CIG), WHICH THENBECAME THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA).FEW KNOW, AND LITTLE IS WRITTEN, ABOUT JJA TAKING OVER THE WARREN COMMISSION FROM THE SHADOWS.AND EVEN LESS KNOW THAT JJA WAS THE TOP CONTROLLER OF LHO. (BIG SURPRISE TO MANY.)Also, JJA was the Top Handler of David Atlee Phillips. (Also not well known at all.)MY OPINION: YOU WOULD BE WELL SERVED TO QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME READING ABOUT ANYBODY, OR ANYTHINGIN THE JFK REMOVAL. FORGET ABOUT EVERYBODY, AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE, ARE DOING, OR WILLBE DOING.IN SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS READ, RESEARCH, AND STUDY EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN ABOUT JJA. ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME. JJA was the CIA Head of Counter-Intelligence from approximately 1954 - 1974.In closing, I do not speak for our Trusted Friend, Bob Fox. And Bob may disagree. All is good. (07.23.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: Jefferson Morley – “Angleton, Cuba, and Assassination”

Post by Bob »

Thank you so much for the kind words, Bruce. I really appreciate it. I only wish I was half as good as your description of me. One of the reasons that I have been in this forum for so long now, is because we were able to become acquainted with each other. And now getting to know Jimmy makes our friendship even stronger. In terms of the forum, you always have excellent information to share, plus you also add exceptional insight to the subject matter which is being discussed.Such is the case with James Jesus Angleton, which is exactly what you did with your post above.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.23.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.23.2017 - Mr. Ken Murray, also a Premiere Moderator, Member, and Contributor to JFKMS Forum,Posted additional information to buttress Bob Fox's Original Headline and Post.Ken Murray is a brilliant authority and contributor, constantly providing excellent information in his seemingly never ending efforts to be a Beacon of Light, Information, and Truths, continually providingdirect information always worthy of consideration and review.I have the greatest respect for Bob Fox, Ken Murray, and Phil Dragoo, along with many other JFKMSMembers.I seldom respond to material on the JFKMS Forum, in my humble attempt to allow the Ripples ofInformation to seek their own direction freely and openly.MY OPINION:1. JAMES JESUS ANGLETON IS THE NUMBER ONE CLUE AND KEY TO THE TOTALITY OF THE JFK REMOVAL,BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER 11.22.1963.2. L. FLETCHER PROUTY, CHIEF OF SPECIAL OPERATIONS FOR THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF DURING THEJFK YEARS, IS MY ABSOLUTE LOCK FOR THE NUMBER 2 IMPORTANT PERSON RELATIVE TO THE REMOVAL OF JKF, AND SO MUCH MORE.JFK, THE CIA, VIETNAM, AND THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE JOHN F. KENNEDY, and THE SECRET TEAM, THECIA AND ITS ALLIES CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD, are books both by Prouty, thatare The Most Recommended Books by both myself, and others with intimate knowledge of the PanoramicView of the JFK Removal.I will later Post here the list of books that I think are essential.I really don't dwell on the popular works.You may find that you have ever, or rarely, heard of My List of Recommended Books. (07.23.2017. BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.