NO EVIDENCE DOROTHY KILGALLEN WAS MURDERED:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

NO EVIDENCE DOROTHY KILGALLEN WAS MURDERED:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.03.2017Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:NO EVIDENCE REPORTER DOROTHY KILGALLEN WAS MURDERED AS SHE DUG DEEP INTO THE JFK ASSASSINATION ACCORDING TO THE MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, 09.02.2017.THE MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE REFUSED TO DISCUSS ITS FINDINGS AS OF 09.02.2017. (09.03.2017, BB).DA: ‘No evidence’ reporter investigating JFK assassination was murderedBy Susan Edelman September 2, 2017 | 7:06pmModal Trigger DA: ‘No evidence’ reporter investigating JFK assassination was murdered.Dorothy Kilgallen Courtesy Everett CollectionThe Manhattan District Attorney’s Office says it has “found no evidence” that newspaper reporter and TV star Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered as she dug deep into the JFK assassination.After announcing last January it would take a new look at Kilgallen’s Nov. 8, 1965, death, a “thorough, eight-month-long investigation” could not conclude that it was a homicide, the DA said in a statement. It thanked her supporters, and promised to review any new evidence that emerges.Manhattan DA's Office probing death of reporter with possible JFK tiesThe office refused to discuss its findings.Mark Shaw, author of a book on Kilgallen, “The Reporter Who Knew Too Much,” slammed the decision as a “miscarriage of justice” and a “coverup,” citing at least eight witnesses not contacted by the DA.Kilgallen, 52, was found dead in her Manhattan apartment the morning after she appeared as a regular on the hit TV game show “What’s My Line?”The city’s then-medical examiner ruled it accidental, caused by a combination of sleeping pills and liquor. Shaw argues she was drugged, possibly by Mafia associates, and that her JFK files were stolen.“The American public should know what happened to one of its heroes, a reporter with unqualified integrity who sought the truth about the JFK assassination and was killed for doing so,” Shaw said.FILED UNDER DISTRICT ATTORNEYS , JFK ASSASSINATION , JOURNALISTS© 2017 NYP HOLDINGS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP Powered by WordPress.com VIP As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: NO EVIDENCE DOROTHY KILGALLEN WAS MURDERED:

Post by Slav »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Well that DA must be related to Henry Wade. Dorothy's hair dresser paints a different story:http://thedorothykilgallenstory.org/dor ... oomuch.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

No evidence that Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered.Uh huh. Sure. Nothing to see here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic
Slav

Post by Slav »

Bob you could of warned us I opened that video and laughed while drinking a soda, what a mess, I'm sure someone called the investigator and told him don't open that can of worms or you might end up being the cam of worms. They won't let the truth become official no matter what even all these years later.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dorothy's last show on What's My Line:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUOcxyDIYuI
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Who Killed Dorothy Kilgallen? http://www.midtod.com/dorothys.pdfAnd I may add some one posted on the Education Forum, Dorothy was killed by "magic" Barbiturates!
Slav

Post by Slav »