CHRIS GORE, PRISON GUARD FOR JIMMY FILES:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CHRIS GORE, PRISON GUARD FOR JIMMY FILES:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.07.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:This was just Emailed to me as being Posted on Wim's JFK Face Book, asking both J and B's Comments.We think that it speaks for itself.You either believe Jimmy Files, or you don't.As he stated in several of his Original Discussions and Interviews, both Disclosed, and Undisclosed, he felt that many people won't believe him.As of today, NO OTHER CREDIBLE STORY OF THE JFK REMOVAL HAS EVER BEEN DISCLOSED. (09.07.2017, BB).Chris Gore, Prison Guard:Homer, Illinois:James Files spent his last year of incarceration at my facility and after he found out that I had read numerous books on the JFK assassination and the Chicago Outfit, he and I had several discussions. I had already read an article about him and was very interested in seeing what he had to say. We talked about the assassination, the Outfit, his background, etc. I noticed a few things during our discussions. Files was very respectful and always addressed staff by Mr. or Mrs. He remembers details such as dates, times, locations from things that happened decades ago. He has a very deep knowledge of the military and the Outfit. If Files is a liar , he is by far the best one I have dealt with in the nearly 25 years I have been on the job. We talked about some things multiple times and.his details were the same every time. I think anyone who has ever been able to sit and discuss these things with him, especially if you have some knowledge on the subject, will agree with me. I did tell him during one of our last discussions that I struggled with the thought of conversing with someone that may have helped murder a President of the United States and I asked.him if he ever felt any kind of remorse. He looked right at me and said "it was a job". He explained that he was basically programmed that way in the military.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob Jonas

Re: CHRIS GORE, PRISON GUARD FOR JIMMY FILES:

Post by Bob Jonas »

Great to read about this kind of 1st hand encounter with Jimmy. I listen to Jimmy's 1994 and 2003 interviews quite often and the sincerity and truthfulness stand out. In fact, he comes across as the kind of man you would like to just sit down and discuss ANY topic with. However, his unique first-hand experience makes his 11.22.63 testimony all the more valuable in not only understanding what happened on that day (and before and after), but also what has happened to our country. It is my hope that many more stories such as this come out.
JDB4JFK

Re: CHRIS GORE, PRISON GUARD FOR JIMMY FILES:

Post by JDB4JFK »

I wish I could have a few beers with Jimmy and talk with him. I'm still curious as to why Gianacana would call off the hit, if in fact he did, and why wasn't obeyed if he did call it off? Did Giancana think the Mafia was going to be the patsy??? I'm sure the CIA had several patsy's lined up in case LHO patsy didn't work???