NEW TED KENNEDY AND MARY JO KOPECHNE MOVIE:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

NEW TED KENNEDY AND MARY JO KOPECHNE MOVIE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.19.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:A NEW MOVIE ABOUT TED KENNEDY AND MARY JO KOPECHNE WAS SCREENED AT THE TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL.THIS MOVIE WILL RECEIVE SOME WORLD WIDE ATTENTION.MARY JO KOPECHNE AND TED KENNEDY ARE BOTH DEAD.WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS MOVIE ?IS IT TO SHOW THE POWER THEN OF THE KENNEDY CLAN AND THIER BACKER'S TO PROTECT THE KENNEDY'S FOR POLITICAL OFFICE ?WHY DOES THE KENNEDY FAMILY STILL FAIL TO MAKE A MAJOR EFFORT TO OPEN THE JFK AND RFK REMOVALS ? (09.19.2017, BB).Tuesday September 19, 2017New Film Lays Out 'Negligent Actions' of Ted Kennedy in Kopechne DeathImage: New Film Lays Out 'Negligent Actions' of Ted Kennedy in Kopechne DeathThis undated file photo shows Mary Jo Kopechne, who was killed after U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., drove a car off the Dyke Bridge on Chappaquiddick Island in Edgartown, Mass. on Martha's Vineyard, July 18, 1969. Kopechne, was trapped in the car and died. (AP)By Cathy Burke | Friday, 15 Sep 2017 10:47 PM A new film screened at the Toronto Film Festival shines a harsh light on the Teddy Kennedy car-crash scandal on Chappaquiddick Island — and the famous political family won't like it, according to Vice.Directed by John Curran and starring Jason Clark as Teddy and Kate Mara as Mary Jo Kopechne, who died in the July 18, 1969, crash, "Chappaquiddick" lays out "in very convincing manner" that President John F. Kennedy's youngest brother "was most definitely" at fault in the deadly accident, according to Vice film writer Jada Yuan."You won't soon forget the sound of a post-stroke Joe Kennedy" played by Bruce Dern, "emphatically croaking out one word — 'Alibi!' — when his son calls to tell him that he's 'made a mistake,'" Yuan wrote.According to Yuan, the director's take on the events, however, "is not the tabloid approach."The pre-crash drinking was "a gathering of idealists still in mourning" for the death of Robert Kennedy, she wrote. "Mary Jo, in particular, had been so bereft over Bobby's death, she'd left Washington.""That night, Teddy was trying to convince her to rejoin the fray for his possible presidential run in '72," Yuan wrote."According to Curran, every astounding fact in the movie … was taken verbatim from Teddy's written statements, plus an inquest held a couple weeks after the accident," she wrote."What the film does best is lay out, in an increasingly horrible deluge, just how many baffling and criminally negligent actions — other than try to save Mary Jo's life — Teddy took in the accident's wake," she added.The Kennedy family did not cooperate in the film, Yuan wrote, quoting Clarke saying: "I don't think they want anything to do with it."NEWSMAX.COMAmerica's News Page© 2017 Newsmax Media, Inc.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Re: NEW TED KENNEDY AND MARY JO KOPECHNE MOVIE:

Post by JDB4JFK »

"WHATS THE POINT OF THIS MOVIE"??? Good question, my answer would be to try and smudge the Kennedy name some more, and hoping people don't look into the Kennedy legacy and what JFK was trying to accomplish with his Presidency! "WHY DOES THE KENNEDY FAMILY FAIL TO MAKE MAJOR EFFORT TO RE-OPEN JFK AND RFK FILES"??? Another good question, and my answer would be because after the JFK JR murder I think Ted rounded up the clan and said, "guys if we keep pursuing this they will kill us all. Carolyn was scared to run for Senator of New York when the party wanted her too!!! Bobby Kennedy Jr at the last minute cancel on John Barbour for the 50 year special with Jim Marrs and company!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please read THE TAKING OF AMERICA, 1-2-3 by Richard E. Sprague.http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/conspi ... gue.pdfThe book also focuses on the events at Chappaquiddick in Chapter 7. Like how the CIA set up Ted Kennedy in Mary Joe Kopechne's death. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that E. Howard Hunt was present while that occurred. How about the words of John Dean, which were recorded while he talked to Richard Nixon during the Watergate saga:"If Teddy knew the bear trap he was walking into at Chappaquiddick..."
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I've always thought this was an attempt to assassinate Ted Kennedy to keep him from running for (and most likely winning) the presidency. I thought the same thing about JFK JR's death just as he was poised to finally enter politics. He would have easily become president in short order. Makes me question the integrity of VICE. I've recently come to see Bill Mahar as another establishment tool, and have for many years seen Noam Chomsky as one too. They say money corrupts.
Bob

Post by Bob »

bobspez wrote:I've always thought this was an attempt to assassinate Ted Kennedy to keep him from running for (and most likely winning) the presidency. I thought the same thing about JFK JR's death just as he was poised to finally enter politics. He would have easily become president in short order. Makes me question the integrity of VICE. I've recently come to see Bill Mahar as another establishment tool, and have for many years seen Noam Chomsky as one too. They say money corrupts.Interesting perspective. Who had the most to gain when JFK JR. was killed? Hillary. There is no way in hell that she would have beaten him running for U.S. Senator in New York.I TOTALLY agree about Noam Chomsky He's a chumpsky. Bill Maher won't touch anything to do with either 9/11 or the JFK assassination. Those two subjects are off limits for him and any talking head in the MSM, unless they agree with the "official" version of what went down.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Slav

Post by Slav »

https://www.google.ca/amp/deadline.com/ ... 4260/amp/I see no point in this movie I just watched a movie a few months back with Ted Kennedy saying the same story line, maybe one of the Kennedy wants to run so they have to put a stop to it?
Slav

Post by Slav »