HELMS: LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS NOT A CIA OR FBI AGENT:

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: HELMS: LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS NOT A CIA OR FBI AGENT:

Post by Slav »

We have someone alive today that knows LHO worked for the CIA and that his handler was Phillips and that LHO was supposed to be killed within 30 minutes after Kennedy.This info has never made it into the MSM, this is a blockbuster.—................JF - No, the Tippit killing is not related to the murder of Kennedy. If you want to get right down to it. The Tippit killing is related to Oswald. Because Oswald is the one that was supposed to die. Not Tippit. Tippit was just one of those people that stopped the wrong person, that got called into the wrong place. And when he got to ask the wrong party something, and you've got an officer in Round Lake Beach by the name of David Ostertag, when he goes out and gives his story, as he talks, he tells people how careful they have to be, these young recruits, cause you never know who you're stopping. Somebody should have given that talk to J.D. Tippit. Because he stopped the wrong party that got him killed. J - So the party that killed Tippit though, was actually after … JF - He was after Lee Harvey Oswald. J - Okay, make a statement. JF - Okay. The party that killed J.D. Tippit, he wasn't there to kill J.D. Tippit. He had parked a little ways from Oswald's boarding house. They went down there to kill Oswald. They wanted to kill Oswald. They didn't want to make a big spectacle out of it. They wanted to silence him at that point of the game. Before anybody could get to him. But I guess … I don't know if Lee got spooked or whatever it was, but then he went to theatre. And he knew who he was going to when he left there, because he was supposed to meet the controller there. Which is David Atlee Phillips. He was the one that was supposed to be at the theatre as far as I understand. W - How do you know? JF - Because I knew that's where he was supposed to be. I knew that Lee Harvey Oswald was going to go meet him …aah .. J - Start over! It was my understanding that he was meeting his handler … JF - It was my understanding that Lee Harvey Oswald when this was over with, that he was going to be in contact with David Atlee Phillips. I did not know that David Phillips was going to be at the theatre, but I knew Oswald was going to go meet him. …….. Let me start over again, I'm lost now! W- It was my understanding …. JF - My understanding was that Lee, that he was gonna meet his controller, which is David Phillips, who was my controller. He was gonna meet him. I didn't know it was gonna be at the theatre. I have no knowledge of that at that point. But if Lee Harvey Oswald ran to a theatre, that had to be where the meeting was going to take place. Lee must have left his house earlier or for whatever reason, I don't really know, but the party that went there, didn't find Lee there. And when he started to leave, he was stopped by the police. This is when he shot Tippit. What transpired there I can't tell you, who saw this guy there, I can't tell you whether he ran, I can't tell you whether he walked, I don't know. All I understand is this: A party that I know, that had come by my motelroom, told me he had to burn a cop. The cop he burned was J.D. Tippit. That was the only cop killed in Dallas that day, it had to be the one that he burned. At this point he says: "Here, do you want to get rid of that? " I said: " Hell no, you take care and get rid of your own weapon! I've got my own problems, Get out of here. Go! " J - What kind of weapon was it? JF - It was a … I didn't … I think it was a 38 revolver. I'm not sure, I couldn't swear that, I didn't handle it, I didn't touch it. He just had it in his hand, he pulled it out and handed to me. I said: I don't want it, take it out of here!. J - Well, you know the difference between a revolver and an automatic … JF - Yeah, he had a revolver he was gonna hand me. W - How did you know that Lee was supposed to meet his contact? JF - When it comes down to the part that this guy was going for Lee Harvey Oswald, the connection is this: Lee Harvey Oswald had just spent five days with me, Lee Harvey Oswald knew who I was, he knew I was in town, he knew what just happened, he was tied to me basically drastically. When I talked to Charles Nicoletti that morning, I told him this: I said: We 've got a slight problem. And he asked me: What's that, Jimmy? I said: Lee Harvey Oswald. At that time Mr. Nicoletti said: "Jimmy, who is Lee Oswald? I never heard of this guy!" I said he works with the Agency, that he is one of David Atlee Phillips' people. Chuck didn't know who David Phillips was. And I told him he is a tie back to me. I am a tie back to you! I said: This makes me nervous. I'm concerned about it! Mr
Slav

Post by Slav »

Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

At one point the Helms questioning was not answered; according to Nixon Helms knew about all the criminal activities of the CIA. He was a professional liar.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWRVyaKnGcA
Bob

Post by Bob »

Uh huh. Sure. That's believable.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Why CIA's Richard Helms Lied About Oswald:https://whowhatwhy.org/2015/12/23/why-c ... ialWarfare
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Helms was an arrogant deceiver. He put McCord on the Watergate op to provoke the arrest of the entry team as the initiation of the removal of the inconvenient president--following that of Hoover and Johnson.As Veciana told Fonzi in The Last Investigation, Phillips was meeting Oswald--Phillips head of Western Hemisphere.Was Oswald going to shine Phillips' shoes?Oswald was "one of ours" per Banister. Was Banister a Commie?Oswald in custody calls for an FBI agent to question him--how frequently does a perp want a Fed?Oswald was George de Mohrenshildt's best bud--given the class disparity, is there something unseen in their relationship?Oswald used the Albert Schweitzer College spy portal--so secret that intel couldn't find him for weeks.Oswald had secret funds for hotels, was preened by Patricia Writes-the-Stories-We-Want, came back with wife in the wink of an eye.Avoided interrogation and prosecution upon return.What did Harvey say about ZR-RIFLE? Nothing on paper.And who set Harvey to go to Matheu then to Giancana and on to set up the mob attempts on Castro? Helms.And what did Newman say about the Castro thing? That it covered the JFK Assassination.So, Helms the arrogant liar says Oswald wasn't an agent--Dude, he was your pawn.Like all the Mockingbird jerks parroting the Lone Nut Mantra.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

As always bravo Phil excellent!