ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK'S STATUS:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK'S STATUS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.07.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:In My Opinion Robert Clayton Buick is himself Living History.RCB is a long time personal friend of both J and B.RCB personally met with David Atlee Phillips, Frank Sturgis, E. Howar Hunt, and Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico in September, 1963.LHO personally advised RCB of the pending Assassination of JFK in Dallas, Texas.RCB was later Federal Prison Cell Mates with Johnny Rosselli.RCB was later Federal Prison Cell Mates with Richard Case Nagell.The Fed's, Rob Reiner, Dick Russell, and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., have wanted RCB's input on both the Removals of JFK, and RFK. His opinion is also often sought about Marilyn Monroe, James Riddle Hoffa, Sam Giancana, Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Rosselli, and many others.Dick Russell began interviewing RCB years ago for his book THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH about Richard Case Nagell.RCB is discussed in that book, THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.RCB wrote his own 8 books after a book was written about him.RCB is 85+ years old.RCB lives in California.I spoke to RCB last night right after he evacuated his family, animals, and dogs under a Mandatory Evacuation Order.His home was completely surrounded by fire and smoke, with 50 - 70 mph winds.I could hear sirens in the background as we spoke.Hundreds of homes in the area have been damaged, or destroyed.RCB has no computer, or land line, and as of today no cell phone.I advised him that I would advise J and our friends and supporter’s today. As I last spoke to him, he had 2 of his own 3 inch fire hoses running water on his home.He was afraid that next he would loose water pressure.I have been unable to reach RCB today.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: ROBERT CLAYTON BUICK'S STATUS:

Post by Slav »

To me it’s amazing that JF and RCB have survived when all other have expired one way or another and usually with the help of the coverup squad, how many others are alive ? A list of people alive would be nice to knowJFRCBJack LawrenceWho else ?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

That's terrible. The important thing is that he has made it out alive. Hopefully he doesn't lose his home... Praying for him.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Robert Buick: I totally concur with theses two intelligent and beautiful ladies, that these assholes are not going to release anything of quilt, complicity, and/or involvement, ignorance, and stupidity on their part. FORGET IT FOLKS, IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!Wim Dankbaar Right, Robert, Karyn and Shawnn. You won't find this document in the "released" files: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/holt/harveya ... ter.pdfNor the documents that Bill Harvey speaks about. Which Karyn and I have too.Wim
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Mr. Buick sure is stirring up people on the Fakebook group side of things. I am able to soak in small bits and pieces of his knowledge and insights but unfortunately, most of those nuggets are pretty well hidden among the wild and colorful verbal volleys he gets into with other members. It's become a bit too daunting for this amateur to even think about get mixed up with, so I'm sitting this out for a while and simply observing the discussions. Quite entertaining if nothing else...
Slav

Post by Slav »

https://m.facebook.com/Robert-Clayton-B ... google.caI looked on his Facebook it looks like last post is 2013 ?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

While he may not be posting things on his Fakebook page, he's quite active here as of 14 hours ago:https://m.facebook.com/groups/503375873 ... =bookmarks
Slav

Post by Slav »

Look at the language used in those post, what a lack of self control and respect.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I guess at 85 he can use whatever language he pleases and maybe doesn't want to sugar coat anything. He seems like a fascinating person.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

He appears to be someone who is just dripping with good information. I just fear that it gets lost in the sea of chaos that surrounds the inflammatory dialogue. I'm tracking down his books and listening to his YouTube interviews. Fascinating.