Malcolm Wallace tells friend who all the shooters were

JFK Assassination
Slav

Malcolm Wallace tells friend who all the shooters were

Post by Slav »

Bob

Re: Malcolm Wallace tells friend who all the shooters were

Post by Bob »

I watched the whole presentation, which wasn't bad, although there were a number of factual errors. Now I realize that this presentation was based on what Malcolm Wallace told Rod MacKenzie, but the presenter (Brian Snoddy) went off script a number of times to bring up certain players in the assassination. Snoddy mentioned just about everyone under the sun in his presentation, but did not mention Jimmy Files (but did mention Chuck Nicoletti). I found that quite odd. Plus, a lot of MacKenzie's credibility went out the window when he said he was at the Baylor University Medical Center at the time of the assassination and he said Johnny Roselli was with him. That being said, I agreed with a lot of the things in the presentation and a lot of the photos or montages (E. Howard Hunt and Orlando Bosch) shown in the piece were things which we have posted in this forum many times.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I thought about why Files wasn’t mentioned and my guess was that Files wasn’t part of the master plan, and that Nicoletti invited files on his own which Wallace didn’t know, the rest is good for people who have no clue about what really happened and are still stuck in fantasy land on OSwald did it by himself. It’s good to see info coming from another source if it did come from Wallace.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Also Malcolm died in 1971, so the story is very old and before he heard of James Files story, amazing another person who died in the seventies, Malcolm goes to Yale with Bush and Bush lives 46 years longer than Malcolm and the rest of the people who died in the seventies.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Not intellectually rigorous, many factual errors on the Oswald/Lovelady confusion, Badgeman, the guy supposedly firing with a rifle at Dealey Plaza. Crappy, sloppy presentation and I have been studying this a long time.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I think his information was pretty good and I also believe there many many shooters on the knoll and some behind zaputer and next to him, that is my belief and a few others . I think jfk was shot from behind moving his head forward and shot twice from the front moving his head back and to the left .
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

That's true about dedicated teams of shooters but the guy's presentation is not professional. If people are not professional speakers and have not sorted their information properly they should let others do the job.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/jNMuUKjwzlkDon't forget Malcom Summers and who and what he saw. His testimony and what he witnessed always seems to get swept under the rug. He's one of 54 people who said the limo stopped.