Bruce Patrick Brychek

CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
12:14 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time::

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL, 1874 - 1965:

Prime Minister of England during World War II who was A MAJOR FORCE FOR DEFEATING ADOLPH HITLER AND NAZI GERMANY: "The farther back you look, The farther forward you are likely to see."

James Jesus Angleton, 1917 - 1987: U.S. Central Intelligence Agency's Director of Counter-Intelligence, 1954 - 1974: JJA believed that Secret Agencies Control The Destiny Of Mankind.

And one way the CIA controls History is by erasing it.

My Opinion: I find it hard to envision a more diametrically opposed set of Powerful Leadership Philosophies that have directly affected "We the People..."

Query: What approach and philosophy appears to have been completely and consistently applied to
the Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and the Oklahoma Bombing and 09.11.2001, etc. ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

CHURCHILL vs. ANGLETON:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Friday
8:51 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

01.25.2018 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material in a Philosophically Simplistic Comparing and Contrasting of one of the basic belief structures
of each: Churchill vs. Angleton.

Then as today I am trying to focus on one of JJA'a most basic, powerful CIA beliefs, that the Intelligence Agencies control the Destiny of Mankind.

And then as now I further add the Controlling Main Stream Media while simultaneously either/or erasing and re-writing history.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.