JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BROKE U.S. GOVERNMENT SPENDING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
1:58 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Those that forget the Lessons of History are Doomed to Repeat them.

A BANKRUPT, BROKE, LIVING ON PRINTED MONOPOLY MONEY FROM THE FUTURE AMERICAN HOUSE OF CARDS, IS GOING TO SPEND $700 BILLION MORE THIS YEAR ALONE ON DEFENSE.

Where is That Money Coming From ? Who Got Their Way ?

Connect The Dots Today. Follow The Threads of Today. They Are Connected to The Dots and Threads of 11.22.1963.

GET REAL !THE DEEP STATE, THE SECRET GOVERNMENT, THE HIGH CABAL, THE 17 KNOWN INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES, and THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS ALL HAVE ANY AND ALL THE MONEY THEY NEED. THEY HAVE 300+ MILLION AMERICAN'S RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES LIKE HAMPSTER'S, GERBIL'S, and MICE IN CIRCLES IN THEIR OWN LITTLE CONTROLLED ORBITS.

THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY. DEMOCRACY IS A PLACEBO. The word "Democracy" appears NOWHERE in the Declaration of Independence, The U.S. Constitution, or The Bill of Rights.

THERE IS NOT TRUTH. THE "TRUTH" IS WHAT WE ARE TOLD.

THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING, RESEARCHING, OR WRITING ABOUT THE SAME NONSENSE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, HOPING FOR A DIFFERENT RESULT.

54+ years of chasing Tails and Tales has circuitously brought us to the same beginning. NOWHERE !

THE TOP DOWN APPROACH MUST BE THE FOCUS.

SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS MUST BE DEEPLY ANALYZED AND CONNECTED.

The "SUPER SECRET BLACK BUDGET" NEEDS TOTAL TRANSPARENCY.

For example How's the Education System in your state ?

Recently an author completed 25+ years of work writing the alleged definitive work on The Truth of The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

Shortly thereafter, a white male college student was asked "Who was Abraham Lincoln ?" "He invented the Lincoln Automobile."As Gerald Ford invented the Ford Automobile, according to another white male college student, recorded recently. And among the same group yet another white female college student could not identify Adolph Hitler, responding that that was not on any recent test. But asking for a clue, nonetheless: "What business or industry was he (Adolph Hitler) in ?" (02.08.2018, BB).

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

TWO-YEAR BUDGET DEAL WOULD RAISE CAPS, GIVING THE PENTAGON $700 BILLION IN 2018 ALONE:BY CAROLINE HOUCKSTAFF CORRESPONDENTFEBRUARY 7, 2018The deal comes with a new continuing resolution to give House and Senate lawmakers time to work out details.Senators struck a budget deal Wednesday that would provide steep increases in U.S. defense spending over the next two years — up more than 15 percent in 2018 alone, the largest boost in more than a decade and a half.The full agreement remains to be hammered out between the House and Senate, but Defense Secretary James Mattis pronounced himself “very happy with $700 [billion] for this year, and $716 [billion] for next.”Those numbers appear to be the rough totals of base and overseas contingency operations funding. Under the deal, lawmakers’ aides told the New York Times, base funding would be about $80 billion higher than the $549 billion limit set by the 2011 Budget Control Act — that is, about $629 billion. They also said that in 2019, the base would top the caps by $85 billion. And the deal reportedly includes $140 billion in war funding, which is not subject to BCA caps, split between the two years.White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders also appeared to confirm that 2018 spending would be in the rough area of $700 billion. “Defense spending will match the request made by the Pentagon and will reflect what the president signed into law with the National Defense Authorization Act,” Sanders told reporters Wednesday. The 2018 NDAA, which was signed about two months ago, authorizes spending of $693 billion.Talking to reporters at the same White House press conference, Mattis hailed the deal as a must-pass agreement.“For too long, we have asked our military to carry on stoically with a ‘success at any cost’ attitude,” said the secretary, who was the only Cabinet-level official rolled out after news of the deal broke. “We need Congress to lift the defense spending caps and support a two-year budget agreement for our military. America can afford survival.”As did defense leaders on the Hill. Sen. John McCain and Rep. Mac Thornberry, the chairmen of the two Armed Services Committee released a joint statement backing the agreement.“This budget agreement is indispensable for our national security,” they said. “After nearly a decade of asking our troops to do more with less, we hope this agreement will allow the military to begin to rebuild and ensure that process can continue into next year.”The deal would increase defense spending nearly $100 billion in 2018, a more-than-15 percent increase over 2017 base-plus-OCO spending. It’s the largest year-over-year increase to the Pentagon’s budget since it jumped more than 25 percent in 2003, when hundreds of thousands of U.S. troops were deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.Even though the deal’s broad strokes appear to have won the 60 Senate votes needed to lift the spending caps, many details about specific appropriations remain to be settled. A six-week continuing resolution, already passed by the House, would give appropriators time to do so.A multi-year deal is something Mattis and other Pentagon officials have beseeched Congress for. After years of uncertainty and continuing resolutions, they say, a long-term funding agreement will give them the ability to rebuild readiness and invest in new weapons and platforms.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

BROKE U.S. GOVERNMENT SPENDING HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Wednesday
3:53 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

Today both the Democrat's and Republican's, both the House of Representatives and the Senate, are in deep discussion and meetings about seemingly more money for every pet project included.

* $700+ billion for the Pentagon,
* Asking for Billions for The New God of Science taught by The Religion of Coronavirus,
* FUNDING TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT WORKING,
* Feel free to add you own. When I fall below Set Minimum Balances by me, my bank
notifies me. Similar to my credit cards, etc.

POINT IS: IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT "We the People..." ARE GIVEN TOTAL TRANSPARENCY ON THE BLACK BUDGET OF THE PENTAGON, and THE REST OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATE STRUCTURE.

A few years ago I gave a presentation on this overall Subject Matter.

At the very end of my Attention Getting, Document Laden, Intelligent Presentation after watching tops of heads, most texting and talking on cell phones for nearly an hour.

Having played football and other sport's I decided to throw a Hail Mary - I had never, ever done what I thought was at least minimally a good presentation on relevant issues, in front of a more seemingly apathetic and pathetically interested audience.

Bruce's Hail Mary:

In closing people, an immediate policy that I think should that be considered and implemented by every city, county, state, and federal agency !

1. Each and every city, county, and state politician should receive starting salary and benefits at the lowest state starting wages of first responders, fire, police, etc., and have all benefits, promotions, and raises co-equal, BY LAW.

2. Each and every federal politician should receive starting salary and benefits at the lowest federal law enforcement and military rate, and have all benefit's, promotions, and raises co-equal BY LAW.

3. Each should be so affixed by law permanently.

4. The Compliance w/ the law should be published yearly as part of FULL DISCLOSURE OF OUR MONEY SPENT BY OUR GOVERNMENT.

Thank you.

I bombed - I froze - I was so crushed and embarrassed, and I knew many of these professionals prior.

Then, the first time I ever received a small standing ovation. People charged me, each w/ family, and friends in ALL THE ABOVE AGENCIES.

The ending was incredible.

What I learned is that people's attention, focus, and interest can mislead you. But there are a lot of great American's - everywhere.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.