Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

JFK Assassination
Slav

Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Post by Slav »

They tried to take him down with the Russia shit as if Hillary and Obama are not more guilty Now there trying to take him down with Stormy DanielThen playboy playmate comes outAnd now 8 others come out.It seems there are in desperate mode to take trump down fast or a full blown character assasination.What’s next? Something is cooking .If Trump is going to Korea I don’t see good things happening .
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I totally agree Slav.Something is cooking.And I don't see a good ending to this for Trump.I sure hope if he goes to Korea for some kind of summit with the North & South Koreans he has Secret Service that are on the ball and not tied in with the CIA or some other US Department that is out to remove Trump and not by some peaceful means !!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Tommy What I see is another lone nut coming out just like the recent shootings at schools all of a sudden one appears, like there coming off an assembly line. I can see the headlines now Trump in Korea and I don’t want to finish the headline but I see a headline coming, they would blame it on North Korea like they tried to blame Cuba and Russia, I don’t think we ever have a chance of having a normal chance of living a normal life. Can you imagine what the next 10 years will bring.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I have no worries for Trump. He acts crazy but he is astute enough to know which lines not to cross. And he hasn't done anything to change the system. No memo's to withdraw troops from a war zone, like JFK, no assault on organized crime or corporations. Nothing but support for the military industrial complex. Like Obama he got elected on promises of change but stayed loyal to the system.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Well it was just on the news Trump said he pulling out of Syria and everyone is surprised . It looks like he did not let anyone know he was making that decision
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Trump says a lot of things. Some happen, some don't. We really have to wait to see what he does, rather than what he says.Slav wrote:Well it was just on the news Trump said he pulling out of Syria and everyone is surprised . It looks like he did not let anyone know he was making that decision
Slav

Post by Slav »

It seems the attack against Trump has got into overdrive, with his Lawyer getting raided which will mean Criminal charges against Cohen and likely charges against Trump, What’s next to come?
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Look what was done to Clinton over Monica Lewinski. What was that about? FDR, Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ all had mistresses and affairs and it was never used against them. How many months did the Lewinski investigation stretch out? Look how long Trump claimed Obama wasn't a citizen. That went on for years. I have no sympathy for Trump. He played a dirty game and now it is being played on him. And he can't blame the Democrats. It's his own party, his own agencies.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Everything I have said about Trumplethinskin since the beginning here is coming to fruition. We have a narcissistic nicompoop trying to act like President of the United States. Follow the obstruction of justice. Follow the (Russian) collusion. And especially, follow the laundered money. As everyone here knows, I am NO fan of Hillary, I wouldn't want her as President either. But why can't the the so-called Beacon of the Free World (the United States) elect an honorable, ethical, honest (at least somewhat) and constitutional President?