RFK Jr. Believes a Second Gunman Killed his Father

JFK Assassination
Slav

Re: RFK Jr. Believes a Second Gunman Killed his Father

Post by Slav »

Great news I hope they open the case and rewrite history, it’s time for the truth.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

L.A. Coroner Thomas Naguchi said that the kill shot came from a few inches behind RFK's right ear, nowhere near Sirhan's gun. He repeated that in his 1983 book. This info has been out there almost from the start. I wonder if the main reason RFK was killed was because he was against the Vietnam war, or because if he became president he may have taken revenge on JFK's killers, or both. It seemed as if he knew that JFK's murder was a coup, but he never said anything about it. Maybe he wanted to preserve his political credibility. Maybe he had things to cover up himself (eg. Marilyn Monroe's possible murder, his role in Diem's removal and death, possible collaboration with the mafia to win the 1960 election?). To me it's as much of a mystery as anything else why he never said anything about who killed JFK and why.Slav wrote:Great news I hope they open the case and rewrite history, it’s time for the truth.
Slav

Post by Slav »

He did say to personal friends and he told LBJ why did you have my brother killed, my guess he was waiting for the right time to take his revenge against the murderers, as a previous AG and a upcoming President my guess is he would of had a war against the cia and taken everyone of them out, LBJ was scared of Bobby becoming president. It’s a shame what would of happened would of been my dream and dream of many others. I hope RFK jr takes this all the way.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

I've always said, had RFK came out and called the Warren Report a sham he would have saved his life and made an alternate investigation happen. Then he had a second chance to call the WR a sham when Jim Garrison had his trial against Clay Shaw, and he didn't come out and support Garrison either. I know he thought he could win the presidency, than have a real investigation, but he should have known that they weren't going to let that happen. Just a bad error in judgement by RFK!MY TWO CENTS!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

By the way, that is Thane Cesar's clip-on tie on the floor next to RFK in the photo I posted above. RFK grabbed on to Cesar, who was directly behind him, when the shooting started. At one point, I believed Cesar was the second gunman, but now based on the affidavit by Evan Freed and the research done by my friend Michael Calder, I believe there was a Sirhan lookalike who was the second shooter. I still believe Cesar was involved in the shooting however, in terms of giving the second shooter access to RFK.I posted the piece below last year on the 49th anniversary of the RFK shooting:49 years ago today, Senator Robert Francis Kennedy was shot in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles after winning the California primary. RFK had just finished his victory speech and was walking through the pantry when he was shot. A day later, Kennedy died.We were told (and still are) that Sirhan Sirhan did the shooting and was the only gunman on the scene. Like the JFK assassination, in which we were told there was again only a lone gunman, this scenario is filled with falsehoods. The biggest being that Sirhan never got within three to six feet away from RFK as he was shooting and he was always in front of RFK. When the autopsy on RFK was done, it was determined that the fatal shot was fired from basically point blank range behind the right ear. That obviously could not have been Sirhan.Here is part of an affidavit which a witness to the assassination, Evan Freed, said he saw that night in the pantry:On the evening of the 1968 California primary, I was present at the Ambassador Hotel in a room directly adjacent to Senator Kennedy’s. We had been awaiting election results. Eventually the Senator and his staff left to go downstairs to the Embassy Room to deliver a victory speech. I accompanied the Senator on the elevator, and entered an area of the Embassy Room set aside for press photographers.During the Senator’s speech, a scuffle broke out where I was standing among several news photographers, and I was hit in the face with a large newsreel camera. My camera was also broken in the scuffle, and I decided to go to a quiet area to attempt repairs. I immediately went into the Embassy Room pantry area, arriving there about 5 minutes prior to the end of the Senator’s speech.Nothing in the pantry area seemed unusual, however, I do recall the following. Two men who looked very similar in appearance and clothing were moving about the pantry area. One man was wearing lighter clothing than the other, and he was holding a drink glass in his hand. The 2nd man was standing near the south wall of the pantry, directly across from a large metal serving table. The men never stood together, however, they appeared to be looking at each other from time-to-time. I did not pay particular attention to the 2nd man, although I do recall thinking that he was the other man’s brother. I assumed that they were in the pantry to avoid the large crowd in the Embassy Room.At one point, the man with the drink asked me how long the Senator’s speech would last, and I told him I did not know. He also asked hotel kitchen employees in the pantry where he could get some ice for his drink, and they directed him to an ice machine next to the door leading into the Embassy Room. The man with the drink was Sirhan Sirhan.When the Senator entered the pantry, he was followed by a crowd of reporters and guests. I was standing at the entrance to the pantry, and walked along the Senator’s right side until he paused near the metal serving table inside the pantry. There appeared to be some confusion at that time with some persons telling the Senator to go back up the freight elevator, and others telling him to go into an adjacent room (I believe the California Room) where the press were waiting. I assumed he would go to meet the press, and I took a few steps in front of him. I was facing the Senator’s right side at that time, about 4 feet away. It was at this time that shooting began.I saw the 2nd man (wearing the darker clothing) who had been in the pantry with Sirhan during the speech pointing a gun in an upward angle at the Senator. Based on the sound I heard, I believe the first shot came from this man’s gun. In the background, about 6-8 feet from me, I could see Sirhan firing a revolver held in his right hand in the direction of the Senator. People in the crowd were screaming and grabbing Sirhan, and I remember they were holding his arm as he was shooting. I cannot say how many shots were fired by Sirhan or by the second gunman.As the crowd rushed towards Sirhan, they passed by the 2nd gunman. He was backing away, towards the east end of the pantry. I was shoved by the surge of the crowd back against the south wall of the pantry, where I was alone next to another door that exited into the Embassy Room.At that time, I observed the 2nd gunman running in my direction. He was not holding a gun at that time. Another man was running behind him in the same direction yelling at me, “Stop that guy, stop him.” There was no one else other than the 2nd gunman that he could have been yelling at. This took place just as I was opening the door to the Embassy Room to get some help.As the 2nd gunman came to the door, the man pursuing him yelled to me again, “Get him, get it!” As the 2nd gunman passed through the door, the man pursuing him tried to grab him but failed. Both men ran into the Embassy Room. The 2nd gunman ran directly out the east doors of the Embassy Room. The man running after him almost fell as he came through the pantry doors, and he continued running in the same direction as the second gunman. I never saw either of these men again.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I wonder if Thane Cesar is still in the Phillipines?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

It seems RFK's children are divided over a fresh look at his assassination:https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

It's odd. So many people want the truth to come out, but they say they don't.kenmurray wrote:It seems RFK's children are divided over a fresh look at his assassination:https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/ ... story.html