Lisa Pease and RFK

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Lisa Pease and RFK

Post by Michael Calder »

Hope everyone is reading Lisa's new book, "A Lie Too Big To Fail." She gives us the whole enchilada but pay special attention to the last half of her book. Those witnesses have been largely ignored or underestimated but give us the details of the shooting. If you would like to watch myself and Lisa debate a couple of finer points on the RFK Assassination, check out www.youtube.com/jfkcia then find "playlists" click it then choose RFK: The Betrayal.
Bob

Re: Lisa Pease and RFK

Post by Bob »

It's always good to hear from you, Michael. I'll check out your debate with Lisa in a bit, but I'll bet this is one of the items that you debated...http://www.jfkcia.com/main/evan-freed-affidavit/
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

I'm enjoying your youtube videos. You presented some theories in progress regarding RFK's being led to the kitchen. Have you been able to proceed to the conclusions you were on the trail of? Michael Calder wrote:Hope everyone is reading Lisa's new book, "A Lie Too Big To Fail." She gives us the whole enchilada but pay special attention to the last half of her book. Those witnesses have been largely ignored or underestimated but give us the details of the shooting. If you would like to watch myself and Lisa debate a couple of finer points on the RFK Assassination, check out http://www.youtube.com/jfkcia then find "playlists" click it then choose RFK: The Betrayal.
Slav

Post by Slav »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The RFK Tapes:http://rfktapes.com
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Slav, in this report there is mention by one researcher that a tall dark haired man with the girl in the polka dot dress instead of Thane Caesar was the assassin. What do you think of that?Otherwise, all the same tricks used in the RFK investigation as with JFK. Evidence tampering, exclusion of evidence that didn't support the theiory of the case. Settling on the lone nut assassin despite evince to the contrary, and sticking to the theory no matter what. Die with the lie.Slav wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVScM_9Tn-s&vl=en
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,"Paul Hornung isn't going to win the war on Sunday, but the football fans of this country deserve the best teams on the field that day." To have a president take a call from a football coach and respond like he did is amazing and thrilling. Great two articles you wrote. I happened to have read the complete legal brief at the Superior Court Archives which had Bugliosi's exploits running around and tracking LAPD officers who had seen bullet holes that night. This was part of the "exhibits" section of the case. Which means that between that time and ten years later Bugliosi came on board with CIA. Everyone has their price it is said. Thanks for putting in that letter from Phillips to Bugliosi. I didn't know. In my debate with Lisa, and why it is so important, I discuss that you must include walking RFK into the kill zone as well as shooting him. You can't do one without the other. It is beyond my comprehension why brilliant minds exclude this detail or dismiss it. You saw Hank Aaron and Warren Spahn. I am so envious. Well, I saw Willie Mays and Willie McCovey several times at Candlestick Park. So there!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael, thanks for the kind words about my stories. Anyway, before I get into the RFK assassination stuff, I want to share a very interesting Willie McCovey story when I saw the Braves play the Giants at County Stadium in Milwaukee when I was a kid. This occurred in either 1964 or 1965. My dad was out of town, so his brother Bernie took me to see that game. Our seats were around five or six rows back in the lower box between first base and right field. Bernie went to the concession stand at one point during the game and that was when McCovey came to bat. He ended up hitting a screaming line drive right at me. I was only seven or eight at the time, so I slid down into my seat, but kept my hand up just in case. As it turned out, I heard and felt the ball whiz right by my hand and hit a lady in the seat behind me. I heard a loud thud and a loud scream. The ushers and some medical folks had to take the poor lady away for medical treatment. I'll never forget that moment.Anyway, our friend Russ Baker at WhoWhatWhy put out a recent article about how The Washington Post put out a nice review of Lisa's new book. As Russ explains, this is almost unheard of in the MSM, in terms of not calling a book like this part of the "conspiracy theory" world. It's refreshing to see this.https://whowhatwhy.org/2019/02/14/shock ... ssination/
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Lisa Pease and RFK

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:55 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Readers and Members:

01.30.2019 - Michael Calder originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline
and Supporting Material.

Michael, Bob Fox, Bob Spez, Slav, and Ken Murray contributed to this discussion that
focused on Ms. Lisa Pease and her RFK Research among her excellent Body Of Work's.

Ms. Lisa Pease, like Michael Calder, is an excellent research authoritative resource and
source.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Michael Calder
Senior Member, Author

Post by Michael Calder »

I was sitting on a couch in Lisa's apartment in Los Angeles. We were reviewing the case and exchanging information. She said when we meet and talk about the case we talk in shorthand. I told her I wanted to tell her something but to keep it to herself. My credibility may evaporate should it get out. I told her I thought there were 3 shooters. I explained how Sirhan fired two shots in RFK's direction when Karl Uecker, the maitre'd in front of Kennedy, grabbed Sirhan's arm and pushed backwards. All remaining shots are when the gun is pointed upward toward the ceiling or down toward the floor or out towards the kitchen after Sirhan is forced onto the warming table. Yet five people have gun shot wounds and all are behind RFK. How can this be? I told her another man perhaps kneeling on one of the tables in front of RFK fired at the same time as Sirhan not to hit RFK as that would be taken care of by the second gunman, but to call attention to Sirhan's position. Also, CIA could not be certain that Sirhan would actually pull the trigger. She asked for my evidence. I gave her three names. She smiled. She only had two. Lisa had come to the same conclusion.