JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ABORTION AFTER BIRTH ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
2:16 p.m.
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

A few years ago, the Alleged Conclusive Work on Abraham Lincoln's Removal was published after 25 years of intensive analysis, reading, research, study, and writing. Just in time for me, and I will read it ASAP. I haven't read it yet.

50+ years ago JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK were Surgically Removed. The Conspiracy Community, a/k/a The Self Appointed JFK Research Community has been chasing their tails and tales. A combined total of over 100,000+ works on these 4 Removals alone has been created and is or has been available. I will need to live another 100 years alone to read and study all of this"Case's Closed Type of Information." Yet in My Opinion almost Zero has been accomplished by 95% of The Self Anointed, Self Appointed JFK Research Community.

Is it also "Case Closed" on the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and Numerous False Flag Operations ?

We spend trillions of dollars and millions of man hours sending rockets to the Moon, Mars, other planets, and the far reaches of Outer Space to allegedly "help life here on Earth." We know more about Outer Space than our own Oceans right here on Mother Earth.

Is there any Beginning Game, Middle Game, and End Game for all of this ?

Where is our understanding for Actual Life and Fallibility ?

Is this were we are headed with Human Life here on Earth ?

WHAT IS "HUMAN LIFE" ?

WHAT IS THE "PURPOSE" OF HUMAN LIFE ?

WHAT IS THE "VALUE" OF HUMAN LIFE" ?

WHO CONTROLS, DECIDES, AND REGULATES ALL OF THE FOREGOING ?

Of course I maintain that THE SECRET STATE, and THE HIGH CABAL OF NEVER-ENDING MUSICAL CHAIRS, is more than tangentially controlling and involved.

Is Artificial Intelligence a necessary and realistic goal ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Physicians and the Mother’ Could Terminate:

BY: Andrew Kugle Follow @AndrewJKugle January 30, 2019 1:12 pmVirginia

Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

A Democratic lawmaker in the Virginia House of Delegates proposed a bill Tuesday that would allow abortions through the end of the third trimester of pregnancy. The video of Delegate Kathy Tran presenting her bill led to an exchange where she admitted that her bill would allow for a mother to abort her child minutes before giving birth.

"How late in the third trimester could a physician perform an abortion if he indicated that it would impair the mental health of the woman?" Majority Leader Todd Gilbert (R.) asked.

"Or physical health," Tran said."Okay," Gilbert replied. "I'm talking about the mental health.""I mean, through the third trimester," Tran said. "The third trimester goes up to 40 weeks.""Okay, but to the end of the third trimester?" Gilbert asked."Yup, I don't think we have a limit in the bill," Tran said."Where it's obvious that a woman is about to give birth, she has physical signs that she's about to give birth, would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified?" Gilbert asked. "She's dilating."Tran responded that is a decision between the woman and her doctor would have to make.

Gilbert asked if her bill would allow an abortion right before the infant was born."My bill would allow that, yes," Tran said.NBC4 reporter Julie Carey asked Northam about the measure."Do you support her measure and explain her answer?" Carey asked."I wasn't there, Julie. And I certainly can't speak for delegate Tran. But I would tell you one, the first think I would say, this is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved," Northam said.

"When we talk about third trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it is done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that is non-viable.

"Northam continued by saying government shouldn't be involved in these types of decisions and that legislators, especially male legislators, shouldn't be telling women what to do.

"I think this was really blown out of proportion. But again we want the government not to be involved in these types of decisions. We want the decision to be made by the mothers and their providers. And this is why Julie, that legislators, most of whom are men by the way, shouldn't be telling a woman what she should or shouldn't be doing with her body," Northam said.

Carey asked if the law should still require women to have multiple physicians approve an abortion."Well, I think it is always good to get a second opinion and for at least two providers to be involved in that decision," Northam said. "These decisions shouldn't be taken lightly.

Northam's office released a statement about his comments."No woman seeks a third trimester abortion except in the case of tragic or difficult circumstances, such as a nonviable pregnancy or in the event of severe fetal abnormalities, and the governor’s comments were limited to the actions physicians would take in the event that a woman in those circumstances went into labor," Ofirah Yheskel, a spokeswoman for Northam, said.

"Attempts to extrapolate these comments otherwise is in bad faith and underscores exactly why the governor believes physicians and women, not legislators, should make these difficult and deeply personal medical decisions,"Update 4:24 p.m.: Article was updated to include Northam's statement.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

ABORTION AFTER BIRTH ?

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
1:02 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

02.12.2019 - I originally Posted this Attention Getting, Unnerving Headline and Supporting Material.

I review/skim Extreme Right to Extreme Left because I want to know what's circulating out there to some degree, and not live like an intellectual ostrich w/ my head in the sand.

And then to test the waters of those I communicate w/ I often seek feedback on extreme and/or unusual Subject Matter's that catch my attention for any number of a variety of reasons.

I intentionally cast a wide net of information and thoughts in my previous/Step One Post about Abortion After Birth in an attempt to mentally chart/graph interests/responses, etc.

Here no response, and little elsewhere.

* Abortions after birth, murder vs. not murder, euthanasia, control of the population, population control, etc., a wide spectrum of concerns immediately comes to mind now.

* Women's rights vs. the unborn babies rights vs. religious rights vs. societal rights, etc. weigh very heavily for many/most.

Before, and still for some/many, abortion was/is murder and the rules are re-interpreted and/or re-written, it's not murder. Say what ?

Like my Roman Catholic Church before you couldn't eat meat on Friday. And it could range from a Venial Sin to a Mortal Sin if you did, depending on the Priest you caught in the Confessional, and whether before or after the alter wine was pre-tested for God ! Hell, you could have gone to Hell before. Poof - it's gone. Okay to eat meat on Friday. That centuries old "tradition and rule to save meat for the elderly and/or confined" as one sin expert writer has alleged about centuries old church rules has expired. Budweiser's Born On Date comes to mind, not sure why - I don't drink alcohol.

Kind of like the Original Income Tax was to pay for the Civil War ! How we doing there fellas ?

Back to Fetus Rules and Uses 101:

Could anything else possibly also be considered that I missed, I wondered.

Then how do you say it, Just when I thought I had seen everything...

the below information was sent to me CONNECTING ABORTION AND CORONAVIRUS VACCINES !

My immediate thoughts:

* Can you say cannibalism ? Please get your Cannibalism thinking hats on ! SAY WHAT ?

Now, anything goes in the name of the New God of Science and Coronavirus. And besides a good Chicago lawyer would win arguing that "...the lung tissue from a 14 week-old aborted Caucasian Male fetus..." is not eating a "legal - hence real - human being." Case Closed. What ?

And certainly an Anti-Cannibalism argument would be won by yet another good Chicago lawyer arguing thing injecting "...the lung tissue from a 14 week-old aborted Caucasian Male fetus..." through a needle w/ a Coronavirus Vaccine is not "eating" since eating according to Common Sense is through the mouth, and can not therefore be Classified as Cannibalism. Case Closed. What ?

Simultaneously I am realizing that THE NEW GOD OF SCIENCE ASTRA-ZENNECA VACCINE FOR CORONAVIRUS states on their package that their vaccine does include "...the lung tissue from a 14 week-old aborted Caucasian Male fetus..." and I go to the next level of Analysis and Questioning.

What about all the other body parts of the Caucasian Male fetuses , the Caucasoid's ?

The Mongoloid's ?

The Negroid's ?

Were all races, sexes, and body parts tested ? For how long ? Sure seems like a lot of fetus body parts are/would be needed. Do you create a Supply Chain for the required fetus body parts ? Weird new definition of "Chop Shop" comes to mind. Yech - cutting up little fetuses like chicken - I'll never eat chicken wings again anywhere - forever.

Okay, abortion is not murder now for some, in some places.

And it's not Cannibalism now to inject Fetus lung tissue from 14 week-old Caucasian males.

Okay, apparently the above two (2) "rules" must have gained some big traction. Any polling of opinions ? Wonder who ran, and counted that procedure ? Skeptical me again - so sorry.

Well if I have sufficiently rattled your cage of sensibilities as intended to get your Thinking Juices flowing, please pay attention because pretty soon you may be injecting "...the lung tissue from a 14 week-old aborted Caucasian Male fetus..." Let me know how it goes if you do. Understand that the one time in 20 years I received the flu shot, I had the longest, worst flu I ever had. Never had the Flu Shot again, and I never had the flu again.

NOW ALL KIDDING AND SARCASM ASIDE - PLEASE READ THIS AND WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO !

Subject: ASTRA-ZENNECA VACCINE OFFERED: CORONA VIRUS:

According to the explanation and the documents you will see here, the Astra-Zenneca Vaccine offered, as this lady explains, has a 'truckload of shit in it' among which is 'the lung tissue from a 14 week-old aborted Caucasion Male fetus'. View this video 'full screen' so you can easily read it and follow her instructions. Do your own research. We are just providing you the information. This is what the Corporatocracy is offering you, should you be inclined to accept it, this is what you will get. Once injected, be advised you have taken another step into the World of depopulation by acceptance of it. IMHO, that will not happen with most supplements nor with the 65 year-old relatively inexpensive remedy called Hydroxychloroquine.

https://magabook.s3.amazonaws.com/uploa ... _video.mp4

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.